new pics to look at ?updated with new pics?

def line there re test in a few days woop congrats xx

mine started like that
:BFP:!!!

congrats!

is a defo start of one, and to get that on a frer is good! any line on a frer means you ar preg! other wise it wouldnt pick it up!

thanks everyone but the test i did today was yhe same if not fainter than yesterday so dunno what to think? just glad i can share it with all you lovely ladies on here.xxxx

Congratulations hunni, is it the first response or the first response early response? When did you start testing at 8dpo or before just wondering when you got your first line, im 8dpo tomorrow so may do the frer with fmu i shouldnt yet but cant help it and two you ladies are getting lines already this early so i havve to aswell right?? Otherwise i know im not and can start again in sept!! xox

Thats EXECTLY what my FR test looked like, it wasnt until I tested 3 days later that I got a dark line. :bfp: hun! Congrats xxxx

that is exactly how mine look now so i guess it is congrats for you and congrats for me happy and healthy 8 or so months :happydance:

well im not pregnant the dreaded witch got me today so back to square 1.xxxxx

:hugs:thanks im just so glad i found this site as you all cheer me up even when im feeling down,thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->