New & Pregnant with my fifth!!

Twinkle2008

Reaction score
Hello, I am new on here so thought I would write something here first. I have 4 children already ages 12, 11, 6 & 3. Had a positive pregnancy test last Friday, and my due date is christmas day. LOL!!!

WELCOME AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR CHRISTMAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! I'm on my 4th! I have 3 kids aged 6,5 & 3

WOW :shock: this is amazing i am also on my 4th (a girl) and i have three kids

Kim 6 - 09/01

connor 5 - 03/03

kyle 3 - 10/04

2 boys and 2 girls

Do you think we are a sucker for punishment LOL :rofl::rofl:

Can i ask how old you are???:blush:

That's so cool - you must be supermum! I tested positive too last Fri and my date is also 25 Dec! Hope all goes well for you :)

Yes, i'm 27, and DH is 30. We also have 2 boys,and a girl. Do n't know what no.4 is yet.
Lewis 01/02
Nicole 02/03
Robin 11/04
We'd like another girl, fingers crossed, but if not i've been thinking of lots of boys names.:baby:

hiya congratulations!

I'm new to this site too and expecting my 5th child too, whataere we letting ourselves in for! mine are 11 6 5 and 3 and i'm due mid november, good luck to you hun

That's so cool - you must be supermum! I tested positive too last Fri and my date is also 25 Dec! Hope all goes well for you :)

Awww.... Congratulations, it's nice to find someone who is due at exactly the same time. Have you had any sickness yet?? Mine started this morning!!

hiya congratulations!

I'm new to this site too and expecting my 5th child too, whataere we letting ourselves in for! mine are 11 6 5 and 3 and i'm due mid november, good luck to you hun

Wow!! I couldn't find many people on here that were expecting their 5th, Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->