New tests and digi added

Well...it looks like we are bump buddies :D Congratulations!!! Xx

Yey and expecting our 6th :shrug: omg keep think how am I going to cope :rofl: to bloody late now I haven't done digi yet but prob will in morn :) xx

Thank once again ladies :flower: xx

See it on all of them! Can't wait for frer tomorrow:happydance:

Yey and expecting our 6th :shrug: omg keep think how am I going to cope :rofl: to bloody late now I haven't done digi yet but prob will in morn :) xx

Ahhh you'll be fine, I'm sure. You're at an advantage that 4 are older so they'll be able to help a bit, which I'm sure they'll love. It is a bit of a mind boggle but then I find that I just spend most of my time winging it and hoping for the best :rofl:

Ahhh you'll be fine, I'm sure. You're at an advantage that 4 are older so they'll be able to help a bit, which I'm sure they'll love. It is a bit of a mind boggle but then I find that I just spend most of my time winging it and hoping for the best :rofl:

Love love love your ticker :) I worked out about 20th March I'll be due xx

10dpo havent put temp down today as I slept rubbish so no point :shrug: but new tests even one step has a line now :haha: xx

IMG_20200707_055848.jpg IMG_20200707_055900.jpg IMG_20200707_060011.jpg IMG_20200707_060018.jpg

Congratulations...can't wait to see the lines get darker :)

Holy shit tdog! You even got the digi saying you knocked up! :rofl: Congrats!!!!

Holy shit tdog! You even got the digi saying you knocked up! :rofl: Congrats!!!!

I no I was shocked tbh :shrug: with my last I didn't get a good line or digi until 11-12dpo xx

So that FRER is clearly shit, what has happened to them over the years?! Anyways. Digi.. YESSSS :happydance: congrats T, so happy for you x

So that FRER is clearly shit, what has happened to them over the years?! Anyways. Digi.. YESSSS :happydance: congrats T, so happy for you x

I no right I was expecting a bit darker if I'm honest but suppose for 10dpo not as bad :shrug: thank you lovely xxx

Thank you ladies and loads of baby :dust: to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"