new to all this

anxiousmom1

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I am 26 years old and almost ready to start trying to have our second child. Our son who is almost 7 was a surprise! Anyway. I had my period on Sept 17th and it stopped that saturday...the last day of my BC pack. I did not start my new pack on sunday. On Monday I started having what I'm guessing to be withdrawal bleeding? Still bleeding. And I'm an emotional roller coaster! Every little thing either upsets me and makes me wanna cry or yell. We are hoping to start actively trying in a few months. I just wanted to go ahead and ditch the pill so my body can have time to get back on track. Any advice, tips, emotional support?

Hi and welcome. Start taking prenatals If u stopped bc just in case and to prep ready.emotional advice -here is a great place to moan cry etc

going to be doing the exact thing in dec and the ttc in jan cant wait dreading the whole withdrawal thing though , hopefully with in a month your hormones will start to even out so less cryin no tips im afraid but hang in there all worth it

Thanks for your advice! I have started taking prenatal vitamins. Hope everything works out so that we can start trying soon! I'm so anxious!

Just take a deep breath and relax, there nothing you can do at thus point to speed it up or make it quicker and stress doesn't help so just chill. Easier said I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->