New to all this!!

Rachel_ni

Expecting 1st Baby!
Reaction score
Hi guys! Ok, so I really don't have a clue how to use this thing but a pregnancy forum is exactly what I need right now!! Im loving reading through everyones threads! I'm about 11/12 weeks pregnant at the minute, and a sober christmas was such a challenge for me! haha I like to have a wee glass or two of wine!! Trying to have conversations with drunk family members is NOT that easy!!

My pregnancy wasn't planned... I had a bit of a fling with a guy I used to work with, who turned out to be a bit of an ass. We broke things up but ofcourse then I found out I was pregnant! But when I informed the daddy, he really didn't want to know. And still doesn't. So it's been hard that way! But I am strong, and have such an amazing family, so ill get there!! :)

Hope everyone is keeping well!! :) x

Welcome Rachel!

You may find some ladies around the same gestation as you in first trimester, go and have a look in there, and also, feel free to introduce yourself in the introduction bit at the top :D

Aw thanks Melbo! I'll have a little look around this and try find my way :)

its a huge place but the ladies are amazing here, you will fit in lovely don't worry :D
merry christmas
xxxxx

Welcome to BnB hun! :thumbup:
It's a fabulous place and I hope you will find lots of support here.
Happy Christmas xx

Thanks guys!! There really are loads of people on here... it's pretty cool :) I'm loving reading everything

Merry Christmas x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/

This is first tri, at the top you will see a place you can post your growing bump pics etc. You will be in 2nd tri before you know it :D I loved posting bump pics when I was pregnant with my daughter.

A fairly new addition to the boards is the baby name section where you get to discuss names, I love going in there, it helps me to think up names for next time :D

Pregnancy club is for all preggo women to get together and discuss anything preg related, like morning sickness, braxton hicks, scans etc, it was nice cos women who were further along could give you advice etc if you were worried about anything.

You can also start yourself a pregnancy journal, and talk about how you are getting on, and when your scans are, and how you are coping with various things etc.

Then you have general chat which is where we are now, which is for anything and everything you feel like talking about (not xrated stuff though, thats for the adult section) lol.

You will love it here
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->