New to BNB and curious about the buddy system!

It's still early days so won't be discouraged if I get BFN.
Even more determined to be faithful to SMEP in my next cycle.
I didn't BD all that much and have been taking it easy on DH.
I think he was still hurting a bit at the time I got my +O.
I think he didn't expect me to be ready to TTC so soon after M/C.
I know my body is still delicate/healing; that's why I didn't try TOO hard.
BUT DH knows I mean business now. We're both taking multivitamins and I told him that I want to try SMEP in my next cycle.

Honestly, I'm just scared of getting AF because it's been sooo long hehe.
And if I get AF it means that all this gas, fatigue and headaches were due to something else LOL!! Plus, I'm really out of shape as I've done practically no exercise since Nov 2011.

It seem like most of us are on the same cycle. I'm DPO10 today.

I'm a bit worried about getting AF too actually! I've been on BCP for that last 10 years, so my periods were pretty light with very little symptoms, and I always knew exactly what day it was going to start on... no awkward surprises! Now I have no idea when it's going to start, and how heavy/miserable it's going to be.

I've been taking a pre-natal vitamin called Materna for almost a month now. I'm not very good at remembering to take it though, so I miss it maybe once a week. (Which is strange... because I *never* missed taking my BCP!)

I'm just waiting in the end AF. This flow is really weird though. It's really light, like I'm still just starting but it's been three days. And Scorpio, I'm sorry for the mc, I just went through it in feb. I know exactly how u feel. It took me over 50 days to start AF afterward. This is it.
I did start bbt charting but I can't really count the days Bc I think I may have the flu so my temps arent gonna be accurate. I felt exactly like I did this past pregnancy, so I did test just in case. Ended up with two because there was a very faint line on the first one. Second one was just one line. Any opionions?

Wait a couple of days and test again to be sure. I'm planning to start testing tomorrow I think. I can't wait till Monday. I feel so exhausted and queasy, I have to check! Although I realize it's probably too early to test... I'll either be 6DPO or 9DPO depending on which OV date on FF was correct.

I too was on the pill. I starting taking them when I was a teenager as I had bleeding inbetween cycles. Dr said I was loosing too much blood. Went off pill Apr 2011. I started taking Bayer Elevit a week after the D&C. I was taking them also, when I was PG.
Last night not long after I fell asleep I woke up again due to some twinges. Im cautious as I dont know if this is a symptom or just my body adjusting from D&C. I might take a HTP on Fri. & then another on Mon. I have a few left. I'll need to order a whole heap from online next week.

I too was on the pill. I starting taking them when I was a teenager as I had bleeding inbetween cycles. Dr said I was loosing too much blood. Went off pill Apr 2011. I started taking Bayer Elevit a week after the D&C. I was taking them also, when I was PG.
Last night not long after I fell asleep I woke up again due to some twinges. Im cautious as I dont know if this is a symptom or just my body adjusting from D&C. I might take a HTP on Fri. & then another on Mon. I have a few left. I'll need to order a whole heap from online next week.

I just bought a pack of them online at the end of last week! lol Waiting for them to arrive still. It's a multi pack with 25 OPK and 10 HPT. They sell them at the dollar store here for $1.25, but these worked out to be even cheaper than that! If you take one on Friday let us know how it works out!! I'm definitely taking one tomorrow morning.

I was also on BCP for 10 years. We started trying in Dec. 2011. DH keeps telling me that it will take awhile to get BFP because of the artificial hormones, but I know that is not really accurate. We went off BCP in Jan 11 for two months, but then we went back on it, for an internship I wanted... before ditching it for good. We are using a tracker only, but I am interested in BBT, just not sure how to make sure it's effective. Any of you know of a way to get details on it?

I was also on BCP for 10 years. We started trying in Dec. 2011. DH keeps telling me that it will take awhile to get BFP because of the artificial hormones, but I know that is not really accurate. We went off BCP in Jan 11 for two months, but then we went back on it, for an internship I wanted... before ditching it for good. We are using a tracker only, but I am interested in BBT, just not sure how to make sure it's effective. Any of you know of a way to get details on it?

What kind of tracker are you using?

The best way to make sure BBT is effective is to try and test your temperature at the same time every morning, right as soon as you wake up. It's certainly not an exact science, and it's less helpful for telling you what day OV is, as it is for helping you to figure your cycles out in general after a few months of charting when you can compare patterns and trends. With BBT you don't usually know you've OV until *after* the fact. After a few months of charting though you should know which couple of days to watch for, and there's usually a big temperature dip the day before OV, which you can come to recognize as well.

It's hard coming of BCP after so long, because I don't even know what to expect anymore with AF symptoms etc. I currently feel like AF is on its way soon though, but I'm hoping that's not the case! Going to try testing tomorrow morning!

It's hard coming of BCP after so long, because I don't even know what to expect anymore with AF symptoms etc. I currently feel like AF is on its way soon though, but I'm hoping that's not the case! Going to try testing tomorrow morning!

FX and~~~~~~~GOOD VIBES~~~~~~~~~~

I too was on BCP for 10 years and when I finally came off my cycle became 42 days.
It sucked not know when AF would turn up. My bleeding only lasted 3 - 4 days, not heavy. I missed my period also, at one stage, so went without AF for two months.

Hello ladies. I am TTC. I have been off of BC for over a month and have been hoping ever since. I was on depo for a year. I have a little boy, Brayden who is 5. I got pregnant with him very quickly after I stopped BC. Since I have been off of the depo, I have not had a period. There has been light spotting. Does anyone else have this issue as well? I know depo is one of the harder ones to clear your system. My doctor said it could be as long as a year before I am pregnant. : ( I have taken some ovulation tests just to see if I may be ovulating. They have all come back negative. I know it's only been a month... I am just hopeful and excited. I wish you all luck through your journey!

Tried taking a HPT this morning, and so far nothing. I figured it would be a bit early, but I'm starting to think it's not going to be a BFP this cycle anyway. My cramps feel very AF like... so I'm expecting that it might show up next week. I'll try testing again on Sunday or Monday if AF hasn't arrived yet though. Monday would be CD28.

Have any of you ladies tried pre-seed? I generally don't have much natural lubrication (which might have been because I was on BCP), but I decided to order some to give it a shot. There seems to be an awful lot of success when people use it! AF hasn't arrived yet, but I'm getting my "ducks in a row" for next cycle, with some OPK sticks on order and some pre-seed so we can minimize the BD window a little bit and help increase our chances during that window.

Its a BFN :(

Mine was a BFN today too. I'm still holding out hope that when I test Sunday it will be a BFP! But if it's not, then I'm getting myself ready to start cycle 2 with my OPK's and pre-seed.

If you're only 9DPO you're not out yet! :hugs:

Im DPO12 not feeling PG. Im ok though. Looking forward to getting it right next cycle. I figured it was too soon after D&C but was hoping for a miracle.

I'm planning on testing again tomorrow morning and I'm hoping for a bit of a miracle myself! I'll be 12DPO (I think, although I might only be 9DPO depending which OV date on FF is correct). It's only our first cycle trying so I'm not holding my breath.. but I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Happy Easter!! :thumbup:

BFN. :(

Waiting for AF to show up now, so we can start looking ahead to cycle #2.

AF arrived today, so onto cycle #2! This cycle was 27 days, with OV according to FF on CD16... that's cutting my luteal phase pretty short with only 11 days... hopefully that doesn't end up being a problem and it's just the BCP filtering out of my system!

I'm still a little sulky today about AF, but I'll be all set tomorrow to look ahead to the next cycle. Now that I know AF is here, hopefully I'll get a good nights sleep tonight. DH and I both slept terrible last night.

Next cycle will be ours! I'll be dreaming about BFP's for all of us tonight!

I've missed talking to you lovely ladies! I'm on an opposite cycle than both of you, I'm cd10 today and started opk just Saturday. today's came up with a very faint but distinguishable test line. I'm not looking forward to ttw :(
I'm sorry AF came :( I'll keep my fingers crosses for all of us to get our sticky beans:) hopefully this next month or 2 we all have our BFP!

I've missed talking to you lovely ladies! I'm on an opposite cycle than both of you, I'm cd10 today and started opk just Saturday. today's came up with a very faint but distinguishable test line. I'm not looking forward to ttw :(
I'm sorry AF came :( I'll keep my fingers crosses for all of us to get our sticky beans:) hopefully this next month or 2 we all have our BFP!

Hopefully this cycle will be the one keewee!! Try not to worry about the TWW too much, and just enjoy the BD. ;)

It's easy to get all stressed out about TTC, but it should be fun makin' babies! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->