New to BNB and curious about the buddy system!

Its CD30 & AF hasnt arrived. Im doubting all my calculations now lol. Once AF starts I will start counting properly. Im glad I started ttc straight after D&C though. Im mentally prepared now :)
I'll need to get online to order opks & hpt (even keen on bbt). Which brand r u using? Im hoping to find a cheap & cheerful brand from someone who ships internationally.

Lol! That bd comment made me laugh a bit! My opk test line was a even darker than yesterday and I'm starting to get slight pains on my right side so I should be ovulating within the next couple days. According to ff and some other sites I should ovulate or already ovulated by the 13th and the earliest detecting hpt should possibly give accurate results starting the 23. I think I might start testing the 25 or 26, just for a few extra implantation days IF it worked this cycle.

Scorpio, is it possible you miscalculated your ovulation as well? Maybe it is possible you conceived but not enough hcg?? Idk just a thought.

Its CD30 & AF hasnt arrived. Im doubting all my calculations now lol. Once AF starts I will start counting properly. Im glad I started ttc straight after D&C though. Im mentally prepared now :)
I'll need to get online to order opks & hpt (even keen on bbt). Which brand r u using? Im hoping to find a cheap & cheerful brand from someone who ships internationally.

That's how I felt when AF showed up. I was a bit disapointed that we didn't end up with a little bean, but at the same time I was just happy to know that I could start counting for this cycle properly! Last cycle I was a bit confused because of when we stopped BCP. My last cycle was only 27 days. I remember reading somewhere that normal cycles can range from 25-35 days, so we're both still doing ok! :thumbup:

For the BBT thermometer I just went to the pharmacy (Shoppers' Drug Mart... don't know if you have that chain there...) and they have a few on display next to the HPT and OPK's. As long as it says it's a BBT I'm not sure it matters which brand it is. I orderd a combo pack of OPK's and HPT's online from Early Pregnancy Tests, but I haven't gotten them yet so I can't tell you what they're like. Hoping they arrive today along with my Pre-Seed order!

Mine was BFN too, but it is still a little early for me. I'm not due for 6 more days... I'm just killing time..:coffee:

Mine was BFN too, but it is still a little early for me. I'm not due for 6 more days... I'm just killing time..:coffee:

Killing time sucks! :wacko:

Do you have any hobbies or anything that you do to help pass the time?

Hello ladies! I am glad I have others on here to relate to. : )
I went for my womanly visit today. sigh.. I am supposed to go back in August if we are not pregnant by then. She said she would then prescribe me some type of hormone pills to help us speed up the process. I am hoping we will get pregnant before then. It is very difficult to not want to pee on a stick every time I get a headache or sneeze. :) The wait is rough.
I am sending baby wishes your way!

I'm assuming that my cycle is going to take a few more weeks to go back to normal from after D&C :(. Still no sign of AF and still BFN. This really sux cos I wish something, anything would happen.

My SIL had a M/C a few months before me and we're going to get together over the weekend (hopefully) to talk about things. I'm also going to look into acupuncture and herbal therapy.

Will check back in, in a week or so.

Haha finishing up grad school and internship, if those are hobbies..

also facebook/wordswithfriends/drawsomething :haha:

I am just letting things happen, trying to be cool like a cucumber as not to stress myself out, which only makes it harder to conceive.. Basically, I am trying not to waste too much money on too early tests. I only plan to take on on AF day.

I'm assuming that my cycle is going to take a few more weeks to go back to normal from after D&C :(. Still no sign of AF and still BFN. This really sux cos I wish something, anything would happen.

My SIL had a M/C a few months before me and we're going to get together over the weekend (hopefully) to talk about things. I'm also going to look into acupuncture and herbal therapy.

Will check back in, in a week or so.

I'm glad you have someone you know that you can talk to about it Scorpio. Don't wander off too far though! We're always here too if you want to vent. Let us know when AF shows, and we can count start again. :thumbup:

Good luck checking into the alternative therapies too. Hopefully you'll find something that's useful for you. :hugs:

Haha finishing up grad school and internship, if those are hobbies..

also facebook/wordswithfriends/drawsomething :haha:

I am just letting things happen, trying to be cool like a cucumber as not to stress myself out, which only makes it harder to conceive.. Basically, I am trying not to waste too much money on too early tests. I only plan to take on on AF day.

Gradschool is totally a hobby...! lol it's been one of mine for the past, oh, 6 years or so now! :haha: What are you taking at school? Are you working on a masters or a doctorate? I'm currently working on my doctorate in medieval church history. 3 years into that, with probably 2 more to go.

I try to keep myself busy too so that I don't get too stressed out about TTC! DH and I play trivia every Tuesday night with a group of friends at a local pub, and we both really like boardgames so we play a lot of games too. I'm looking forward to softball season starting up again so I can be outside more often and away from my computer! :haha:

I hear you on the test strips... they're not cheap! I bought a multi-pack online so I don't feel as guilty testing, but it still certainly adds up. I try to hold off as long as I can before AF is due to test, and I feel like if I wasn't part of this forum I probably could! lol But everyone is very keen on testing all the time and knowing as soon as possible... it gets into your brain that you should too!

Here's my game plan for this month that DH and I worked out yesterday:

Whole cycle: BBT Charting
CD7: Start BD every other day
CD10: Start using OPK's.
CD11-CD19: Use Pre-Seed for each BD night.
CD19: Assuming FF and OPK says OV date was CD16 again, last night of BD.
CD28/CD1: TEST!

I love having a plan!

Had a strange hunch to do an OPK this morning. It came back positive so BD. DH was away for work for a few days and only got back yesterday afternoon.

I guess I had an LH surge a few weeks ago and didn't OV. I will do another OPK tomorrow morning just to be sure.

I went to see my niece (born on 9 Apr). She is so beautiful and DH was so lovely with her. He feed her and burped her. *SIGH* It's hard seeing a new born when you've just M/C. But I'm doing well, I haven't cried. I'm just even more motivated to catch that eggy!

Attachments

• OPK 14Apr c.jpg
    OPK 14Apr c.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1
Glad to hear you're in good spirits Scorpio! It's def. hard to see other little babies. I have a little nephew who's 4 months old now. We don't live very close, so we got to see him at Christmas when he was 3 weeks old, and then twice in March when he was 3 months old, and then just short of 4 months. DH and I want our own family so badly, but really, our nephew IS part of our family. It's not the same by any means, but it is a little baby who needs our love and support and we're super excited to watch him learn and grow! :)

Ready,
I am getting my Masters in Social Work. I graduate May 6. :happydance: I can't wait. I have projects to finish up this week, but so hard to concentrate with :test: this week and already passing Comps.. ugh.. Need to buckle up and push through!!

In other exciting news, my mom is remarrying Saturday! \\:D/

I'm totally confused by my cycle. I did OPK the day after my +O and it came back -O. So I only got to BD four days before and on the day of +O. DH was away for work so I couldn't BD for three days. It sux bcos I thought I had +O a few weeks ago but it just must've been an LH surge. It's now CD36. *sigh*

All this is doing my head in so I think I might be offline for the next week or so.
I will check back in later on :)

Good luck everybody xx

Ready,
I am getting my Masters in Social Work. I graduate May 6. :happydance: I can't wait. I have projects to finish up this week, but so hard to concentrate with :test: this week and already passing Comps.. ugh.. Need to buckle up and push through!!

In other exciting news, my mom is remarrying Saturday! \\:D/

Nice! My sister did an MA in Social Work. You have comps for your Masters? I'm doing my doctorate in medieval history and I'm currently working on my comp phase. Hoping to be done comps at the end of the summer and then it'll be time to start thesis writing. May 6th will be here before you know it! The end is in sight!! :thumbup: I'm looking a 1.5 years still at least. :dohh:

Have fun next weekend, that must be an exciting family event!

:bfn: and no AF as of yet.. bleh, she needs to get on with the program so I can plan this next cycle!

Got concerned here ladies, I haven't had any notifications from this thread. How's everything going?

Hey. Have been trying not to get online much but cant resist.
Hows every1 in their cycles.

Im feeling very tired & hungry today.

Im on CD39/DPO5 so doubt I could get any symptoms yet.

However, I felt nauseous/dry gagging this morning. I ate cereal & an apple.
Very hungry still & going to get lunch early.
Still confused by signals my body is sending out.

Hey. Have been trying not to get online much but cant resist.
Hows every1 in their cycles.

Im feeling very tired & hungry today.

Im on CD39/DPO5 so doubt I could get any symptoms yet.

However, I felt nauseous/dry gagging this morning. I ate cereal & an apple.
Very hungry still & going to get lunch early.
Still confused by signals my body is sending out.

I understand the confusion there. I'm having some symptoms at 3dpo but I'm not sure. My cervix is placed higher than what it normally is at this stage and still still extremely soft, and my cm is different. Ive been nauseated, sore bbs, tired, constipated and such. I feel almost like I did my last pregnancy. I might be able to explain everything but the bbs and cervix problems because there is a virus going around my area but I don't feel actually sick in comparison to how the people with the virus feels...

Every time I tell myself to give going online a break i find myself looking at something that has to do to help conception 20 minutes later lol. It doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->