New to BNB and curious about the buddy system!

Im kind of confused with the way mu body has been with the mc in feb. My dirty little secret other than the rendevous with the opk i have still been pg testing... Im addicted to the stick. I have a questionable line on the one recently taken. Im going to take another one in an hours or so when i have to pee qnd take a picture. I want to post it and get you ladies opinion on it but im not sure hpw i can do that :(

If ur really in doubt Id suggest to take a digital test.

I did...and im pregnant! Went to my ob just for confermation. I find out friday how far along exactly. Very unexpected in this situation. I just hope this little bean sticks. Baby dust to you ladies. I know youll get your well deserved children. I would like to keep in touch with this thread, if thats alright :)

Keewee, congrats :) yes keep in touch... Let us know how u go with ur scans

Thank you. I think honestly it was a vitimin combination i was trying. Prenatals lime yoir supposed to take them with and extra 800mcg folic acid and black cochosh thats all i was taking a couple weeks ago so maybe it might help conception for someone else. B3 was prob beneficial aswell.
Im looking forward to seeing your posts with bfps very soon!

Congrats KeeWee!!!!

DH and I are trying tonight OPK says it is go time!!! :) Hope this is a winner winner chicken dinner. Hopefully all our practice last week paid off ;)

I did...and im pregnant! Went to my ob just for confermation. I find out friday how far along exactly. Very unexpected in this situation. I just hope this little bean sticks. Baby dust to you ladies. I know youll get your well deserved children. I would like to keep in touch with this thread, if thats alright :)

Hurrah!! That's so exciting Keewee!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Please keep in touch and let us know how you're doing!

DH and I weren't able to start BDing yet, but today is CD11 and we're on for tonight! OV is usually around CD15 or CD16. Fingers crossed for us! Maybe we'll get to be buump buddies. :thumbup:

Congrats KeeWee!!!!

DH and I are trying tonight OPK says it is go time!!! :) Hope this is a winner winner chicken dinner. Hopefully all our practice last week paid off ;)

DH and I are on for tonight too! Here's hoping we both get lucky! :winkwink:

I meant b6..

And im rooting for you ladies! Bump buddies woowoo! Just dont work yourselflves up to much though.
Im thinking i might start a pregnancy journal when they tell me how far along i am friday. Ill post a link.

Hey ladies,
I am 1dpo. So it's the waiting game. :coffee: I feel good about it. This was our first month with the OPK, and I'm optimistic that we have a winner, never know..

:dust: for everyone!

Hey ladies,
I am 1dpo. So it's the waiting game. :coffee: I feel good about it. This was our first month with the OPK, and I'm optimistic that we have a winner, never know..

:dust: for everyone!

Good luck wishn! I'm on CD12 today, and usually OV on CD15 or CD16, but I'm not doing OPK or temping at all this cycle, so I won't know for sure when it happens. A few days away yet!

Starting to feel a little nauseous. I'm hopeful. Thinking about taking a test tomorrow as it is DH's bday, but not sure... I'll keep you posted.

Starting to feel a little nauseous. I'm hopeful. Thinking about taking a test tomorrow as it is DH's bday, but not sure... I'll keep you posted.

Hey wishn.... good luck if you do decide to take it tomorrow, although 6DPO is really early, so don't be disapointed if it's a BFN. I'd try to hold out till 10DPO at least if I was you! But I know how hard it is to wait!!

I'm not using any form of charting, so I'm not sure when OV day is. I'm CD16 today, and when I was doing charting before OV was either CD15 or CD16, so it's pretty likely that today or yesterday was it. I feel really good about the BD schedule this time!! Fingers crossed for all of us! :thumbup:

Although I really didn't think I was, I just really wanted to be. I'm feeling like I am coming down with something.. nauseous and puny feeling.. yuck.. I'm betting it is AF on her way into town. :(

Hey Ladies,
How are we all feeling?
Wishing: FX you get a BFP on DPO14. Do you know what your LP length is?
Ready: FX that your relaxed approach works. Most ladies I talk to were either on a break or drunk (lol) at the time of conception.

Just checking in quickly.
It's CD25 and I OV CD27 last month. CM is watery and had a +OPK yesterday. Temps are all over the place (it's Winter here so some nights I'm either really cold or really hot). BD the last two days and will continue to do so until CM changes (hopefully Wednesday). Last month I had really noticable OV symptoms. Have experienced a few of them, I think it will happen in the next two days.

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick update to say that AF arrived today. I was a little dissapointed, but onto the next cycle we go I guess. I was really hopefull about this one, but I guess something didn't click. Fingers crossed for next time!

Good luck to those of you who are still waiting this cycle!

Hello everyone!

How is everyone feeling?

I'm on CD14 today and feeling pretty good. I've been taking B6 this cycle along with my pre-natal and I think the B6 caused me to OV sooner than usual (which was the goal so I would have a longer luteal phase). I had some pretty strong lower abdomen cramps and pains yesterday and the day before. I got a positive OPK on CD12, and they've all been negative since. So I'm not sure if I did OV or not. DH and I are planning to get keep BDing though till at least CD 18 or so, since in the past when I did do temping I OV on CD15 and CD16.

I'm headed to Nova Scotia this weekend for my Sister-in-Law's wedding, and I'm really looking forward to it. Especially to seeing my little nephew. He'll be 9 months old now!! I can't wait for Auntie snuggles! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->