New to BNB and curious about the buddy system!

PS. Ur cycles r a good length so u should have ur BFP in no time. I on the other hand had a 42 day cycle so less chances last yr to fall pregnant.

Also, in my opinion, get pregnant when u want to & try not to plan it around weddings etc. Put urself first :) Life is too short.

Hang in there hun x

Update. Got AF finally after 63 days past D&C.
Got my AF 2.5 days after acupuncture/herbal treatment.
I cant wait to tell my doctor that I got AF. I really wana TTC next week if If she thinks Im healthy enough. Ive been really good. Been taking all my herbs, Vit C, Vit D, Folic acid. Eating 3 meals a day with 7-8 hrs sleep. No alcohol.
So excited. DH is away for work this week so we're lucky, we can TTC next week.

Update. Got AF finally after 63 days past D&C.
Got my AF 2.5 days after acupuncture/herbal treatment.
I cant wait to tell my doctor that I got AF. I really wana TTC next week if If she thinks Im healthy enough. Ive been really good. Been taking all my herbs, Vit C, Vit D, Folic acid. Eating 3 meals a day with 7-8 hrs sleep. No alcohol.
So excited. DH is away for work this week so we're lucky, we can TTC next week.

Fantastic news Scorpio! I'm glad to hear that AF finally showed up. Hopefully that means things are back on track for you. This week should be my fertile week (although I haven't been temping or OPK or any of that, so I don't know when exactly OV will be).

I'm just getting home today after being away for a week for a conference, so it will be good timing for DH and I to start BDing this week. Planning on using Softcups and Pre-Seed again whenever we BD, and hopefully this more relaxed method of letting things happen on their own without trying to time BD will be the key to success for us! I'm also really relieved that I can't obsess about how many DPO I'll be and go crazy symptom spotting. Not planning to test until AF is due this time.

Maybe this will be the lucky cycle for both of us! :hugs:

Ohhh u just reminded me that I need to start charting thanks readytomum.
Yay! Hope this is ur month. I just miss my DH & want to DTD when he gets back hehe.
My dr appt is in 6 hrs so will ask if she thinks its safe to TTC. If not, thats all good.
Its been nice not obsessing about which CD etc. The calm before the storm I suppose :)

Ive been finding things to do to get my mind off TTC.
Im currently trying to put a list of baby names together.
Have u got ur baby names????
I have heaps of names which are lovely but DH doesnt like them or we have close friends/family with these names. Keen to share if anyones searching :)

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Things were crazy with graduation at the beginning of the month so our BDing was not really consistent. But AF is here so we can start over. I'm confident end of May/beginning of June is our month!!

How was graduation? Ive also been MIA waiting for AF.
Im not sure if I should start TTC now as its not proven that you will OV on the first cycle after MC.

Will aim to do SMEP, so BD CD8, OPK CD10, BD every other night or until OPK is positive.
Once OPK is posiive try three nights in a row and again on fifth night for safe measure.
But Im going to take it easy and think of this as a practice month.
Im back to dr's Wed & Sat. Hope to tell my dr that I did OV.

Ohhh u just reminded me that I need to start charting thanks readytomum.
Yay! Hope this is ur month. I just miss my DH & want to DTD when he gets back hehe.
My dr appt is in 6 hrs so will ask if she thinks its safe to TTC. If not, thats all good.
Its been nice not obsessing about which CD etc. The calm before the storm I suppose :)

Ive been finding things to do to get my mind off TTC.
Im currently trying to put a list of baby names together.
Have u got ur baby names????
I have heaps of names which are lovely but DH doesnt like them or we have close friends/family with these names. Keen to share if anyones searching :)

Hope your doctors appt went well!! DH and I are doing a variation of SMEP this month too. We're not using OPKS so that's why it's not really true SMEP.

Choosing baby names is hard! I totally hear you on that one. DH and I have our names picked out I think, but we've been discussing them for a long time! Long before we decided to actually start TTC. lol For a girl we like the names Isabelle Joyce and Emily Maddyline, and for a boy we like Peter Malachi and Oliver Patrick. We to pick two names for either case because twins run in my family, so there is a possibility we might end up with two boys or two girls right off the bat!

Wishin: Hurray for graduation!! Such a good feeling. :) :thumbup:

Twins! Omg Id love twins. My close friend who I saw everyday when I was pregnant, twins run in her & her OH family. When i was pregnant I told her I thought she might be pregnant & I always told her shed have twins. Surely enough I was right. She was 7 weeks at the time I had D&C. Found out shes having twins also. Im so happy for them & so jealous hehe.

Those r beautiful names. Emily is on my list BUT its not quite the name for me..

Variation of SMEP is a great idea. I DTD three nights in a row when I had EWCM, when I got pregnant. It was the month I stopped 'trying'. Looking back it was CD17,18,19. I told DH I believed I knew which night we conceived. He agreed. The night of my work xmas party, I booked a hotel. That night we both had an 'O' moment. Plus we'd been drinking if u know what I mean lol.

Hello ladies! Congrats to those who finally got AF... ( those who were wanting it) and keeping my fingers crossed for next month for those who didn't want it. : /
I am still waiting for my AF. I have been waiting since February. I have not tried any natural remedies. Any suggestions?

Hi bradensmom,
I totally recommend acupuncture/herbs. It not only helped with AF so far. But its also made me feel healthier. I want to create a good environment for a baby to grow in.

So our plan of trying out partial SMEP this cycle was a big fail. :( DH came down with a cold after two nights of BD on CD13 and CD14. I OV on CD16 and then CD15 on my last two cycles respectively. I don't know what day it was this cycle, because I didn't want to chart and OPK. But with only two nights of BDing in there I'm not feeling very hopeful. :cry: I'll be really bummed out if we don't catch this cycle because we have to take a 2 month break for the months of June and July otherwise, and can't start trying again until August.

Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies that those two nights were enough! We used Pre-Seed both nights at least... so I have a tiny bit of hope that some swimmers might have survived long enough to OV time.

My SIL just announced shes in her 2nd trimester. DH said its our turn next. & to tell him when its time. Hehe.

Hi ladies. How is every1 going?

As for me: so far ok. BD CD7 & 10 so far. OPKs still negative.

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm expecting AF to arrive next week. I don't have much hope that this month will be it because of our lack of BD, but who knows, maybe it'll be the month we least expect it to happen that it does!

How's everyone else doing?

Hi hun. Its not over til AF shows :)

So far BD, CD7, 10, 12 & 15 with -OPK.
Today is CD15 Im on my way to do acupuncture
Ive been taking all my vitamins & herbs.
Really hope I atleast OV this cycle.

Hi hun. Its not over til AF shows :)

So far BD, CD7, 10, 12 & 15 with -OPK.
Today is CD15 Im on my way to do acupuncture
Ive been taking all my vitamins & herbs.
Really hope I atleast OV this cycle.

Have you gotten a +OPK yet? I know you've had long cycles, so it might take a while, but hopefully they're back to a more normal length now that you've had AF!

I've been really bad at forgetting to take my multi-vitamin this month. It's been so busy. :wacko: I'm getting excited and geared up for my belated honeymoon too! Only 8 more days till we leave!! :happydance: I'm less excited about having to actively avoid TTC though (due date corresponding to sister's wedding!), but hopefully the extra time will mean my system is totally back to normal after coming off BCP since we didn't wait at all for that to happen.

Expecting AF tomorrow or Tuesday.

Nice. Where u off to?
:( no +opk yet & its CD17.
BD CD15 so Im due for BD tonight.
Im trialing BBT so will know more next month.
Feeling some weird twinges the past few hours.
Not sure if its a sign of OV though.

Nice. Where u off to?

Nice. Where u off to?

Well, AF arrived last night. In a way I'm not really too upset about it, partially because I was pretty convinced with our lack of BD that it would show up, and partially, because originally we had decided to wait until we got back from our honeymoon to start trying anyway, and only decided a few months ago that we didn't really want to wait.

So, this means that while we're traveling around England, Ireland, and Scotland (a week in each!) I'll be free to sample all the new kinds of beers I find. :haha: And that's ok by me! And then when we get back from our trip we can start TTCing again refreshed by a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->