New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I have a question... My temps seem to be really low and I don't know if it's normal or not :S

I can't seem to find anybody else who is working their temps out in degrees C... I have no idea about farenheit temps! Can somebody let me know if these are too low? I am also on CD9 and still getting AF... or at least spotting... could this be why my temps are dipping?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-02-11&mode=a&ts=1265881333

(only way I could figure out how to link lol)

XxX

I have a question... My temps seem to be really low and I don't know if it's normal or not :S

I can't seem to find anybody else who is working their temps out in degrees C... I have no idea about farenheit temps! Can somebody let me know if these are too low? I am also on CD9 and still getting AF... or at least spotting... could this be why my temps are dipping?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-02-11&mode=a&ts=1265881333

XxX

I tried to click it and take a look..but when I do, I only see my own chart! That was freaky lol. Not sure what's going on.

I'm doing C also, btw.

XxX

I tried to click it and take a look..but when I do, I only see my own chart! That was freaky lol. Not sure what's going on.

I'm doing C also, btw.

oh right lol, well I have no idea how to link up my chart lol XD Sorry if that kinda freaked u out!!!

I looked at ur chart and your lowest temp is lower than mine... so it must be normal :) I expected my temps to stay around the mid 36's, but my lowest is 36.01oC. This is my first month temping so I haven't got anythign to compare it to so seeing yours was helpful :D Thanks ^^

XxX

Well I do know that some people just run lower than others normally. I'm normally a very low temp person..and post-o they don't seem that high compared to others' but they are high for me...if that makes sense? I think you're just fine! We're just cool cats :haha:

Well I do know that some people just run lower than others normally. I'm normally a very low temp person..and post-o they don't seem that high compared to others' but they are high for me...if that makes sense? I think you're just fine! We're just cool cats :haha:

I know what you mean :p lol. Too cool for school XD

I was just wondering cuz like I said:
a- this is my first month temping so I have nothing to compare to

and

b- I seem to be having a freaky cycle. CD9 and still spotting... normally finished by CD5. If you count all the days I've been spotting asthe days of my period (which I haven't on my chart but anyway lol) This would be like day 15 or so of AF... so wondered if that could have had anything to do with it lol

If that made sense then well done me... if not then sorry lol XD

XxX

Under what ever chart you are viewing you should see a box that says view in celsius! On the left of your chart you'll see where it says "sharing" hold your mouse over that and a box should pop up you'll see where it says "home page set up" click that and in your home page if you have made a ticker all ready you'll see the link in your home page copy and paste it. if you havent made a ticker click where it says "ticker" it also in the "sharing" section! Make a ticker and you'll get the link once you are done..then copy and paste that! you can copy and paste in your siggy area also! you can also see a home page set up and ticker above your calendar box!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/moochacha I have low temps as well, especially this cycle when I got my bfp.

Hi ladies

I'm very cofused about my chart (it's my first moth temping) and would like some help. FF told me that I ovulated on day 13, which was fine and consistant with temps and ov pains. And then today, it's changed its mind! It's now saying that I ov'd on day 17. Also today I've started spotting a bit (not much just getting browish cm) and am wondering what this could be? It doesn't feel like it's my AF starting (and would be too early if I did ov on the 17th) but it's just weird.

Any help or advice much appreciated! The link to my chart should be in my signature....
Px

I agree with FF putting your O date a cd 17..the brown cm could be implant!?!

Could it happen only 6dpo? I'll keep an eye on it as it's only early. Thanks for your help!

Yes implant can happen 6dpo! (about 6 to 12 dpo I've read)

well my temp dropped this morning, Imma go have a good cry now

ff changed my O date from the 30th to the 5th (had pos opks 3rd, 4th & 5th) I had removed fertile cm so my cross hairs would not be dotted..but after adding today's temps and putting the cm back in it changed my O date..I thought I had Od later..maybe I do know my crazy body after all..guess we'll see what date was right is af comes Saturday (lp is 13 day if Od on the 30 sat would be af date..if the 5th af is about a weeks away)..bfp would of course be better haha
what do you girls think?

ff changed my O date from the 30th to the 5th (had pos opks 3rd, 4th & 5th) I had removed fertile cm so my cross hairs would not be dotted..but after adding today's temps and putting the cm back in it changed my O date..I thought I had Od later..maybe I do know my crazy body after all..guess we'll see what date was right is af comes Saturday (lp is 13 day if Od on the 30 sat would be af date..if the 5th af is about a weeks away)..bfp would of course be better haha
what do you girls think?

Wow, your chart has hella confused me now too. Sorry I'm not much help lol..

Nicole - I tend to agree with FF that you have ovulated on 5th - especially as your OPK's back this up.

Piesey - I agree with Nicole :)

Peace - Hope you don't mind, but I've been looking at your chart and I'm not sure I agree with FF on your Ov date. I can see why it is saying that due to CM etc, but I would be more inclined to say ov may have been on CD14. Your coverline is pretty low - mine was like that last cycle, until I adjusted my CM as I wasn't 100% sure on it and FF moved my Ov day back 1 day and my coverline up and sure enough, FF was right :)

Just a thought. Not sure what you think, or anyone else thinks? :flower:

I wonder what the high temps the few days before was about..I overrode ff cover line..why the high over line bugs me so much I have no idea it just does lol

Foxy- I am not sure on Brandys chart, lol. I dont get this whole temping and charting thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->