New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Bernina :hugs: Glad you are doing better hun:) I hope AF pays you a gentle visit.

My cycles are anywhere from 35-45 days usually. I thought I ov around day 23-30 but thats just going by opks and CM. This is my first month temping. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but here I am! :cry: I just wanted to make sure my body was releasing an egg, but its not looking good so far :shrug: I have had what I thought were OV pains in the middle of my cycle for most of my life so I assumed I was OV. I go to the docs yearly and they have never expressed a concern, but I am deffinitly going to push for tests this next time. Thanks for your inquiring! Oh...interesting to hear about accupuncture! I have the name and number of a accupressure lady that I think I may give a try. Also I think burning your BC pills would be very theraputic!!!:thumbup: GOod luck

PeaceLoveBaby - it is exciting when you get your first ones :) I was the same when I got mine last month.

Am not happy as our heating appears to have broken down :( It's bloody freezing in our house. I hope we can get it fixed quickly and it doesn't cost too much.

Aww Shazza, you should come get warm at ours! Looks like we're probably not that far away. :winkwink:

My cycles are anywhere from 35-45 days usually. I thought I ov around day 23-30 but thats just going by opks and CM. This is my first month temping. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but here I am! :cry: I just wanted to make sure my body was releasing an egg, but its not looking good so far :shrug: I have had what I thought were OV pains in the middle of my cycle for most of my life so I assumed I was OV. I go to the docs yearly and they have never expressed a concern, but I am deffinitly going to push for tests this next time. Thanks for your inquiring! Oh...interesting to hear about accupuncture! I have the name and number of a accupressure lady that I think I may give a try. Also I think burning your BC pills would be very theraputic!!!:thumbup: GOod luck

It sounds like you'll really benefit from charting then. Once you get a complete cycle under your belt you'll be able to see if you ovulated, when you ovulate, and how long your luteal phase is. All of these things can be very useful to your doctor to help pinpoint what tests and scans to run to determine what's causing you problems (if there are any).

I know the first cycle of charting is daunting but you look like you're doing everything right.

Doctors rarely will tell you there is a problem with your cycles until you start ttc and aren't having any luck. Then you have to push them to take a closer look and start ordering proper tests.

If you decide to try acupuncture, the chart will be very useful to them as well. I'd recommend finding an acupuncturist who specializes in fertility. There seem to be a lot of them around. Technically any good acupuncturist could help with fertility, but it's really nice to have someone who focuses just on what you're looking for. They would have more experience treating women and have probably seen it all before and know what works and what doesn't. I'm really enjoying my sessions. I have no idea if they're working, but I feel so relaxed afterwards and have read so many sucess stories that I just have to believe that it will be worth it. Check out this thread if you want more info:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/232366-really-useful-tcm-thread.html

I'm not sure I could go through with acupuncture - I don't like needles at all, but I am having a massage at home on Saturday. My manager's daughter is a qualified massage therapist and so I am making use of her! She has done a massage for me previously including an indian head massage.... I didn't want her to leave it was so amazingly relaxing. Hopefully this one will coincide with ov!

She has the most beautiful little boy (9 months old) I might see if she can bring him along for me to go all gooey over :)

Gald to hear you are feeling better bernina - looking forward to seeing you get AF out of the way and back on the TTC journey :)

Foxy, I don't like needles either but I found it quite different- not sore at all or anything. I think I'm going to take a few days off from posting. Got a while to wait but I will come in and check on everyone - will still keep updating my journal too :)

My temp is the highest its ever been..I know its still super early days, but that in itself is exciting to me :haha:

my temp went down this morning (at 7dpo) and ff stated they couldnt pin point ov anymore cuz of this lower in temp..
i thought there sud be a implantation dip or something.. its so stressful.. not sure what to think :(

Maybe your EWCM on CD 16 / 17 is throwing FF off slightly!? Have you tried changing it to see if that makes a difference?

Anyone tell me what is going on in my chart. I thought I Oed yesterday but could be wrong :wacko:

Will have to see if you have a higher temp tomorrow..if they steadily rise, I'd say you O'd yesterday. Fx'd!

Does anyone know why todays temp has a black line around it and has no connecting line going from yesterdays temp to todays temp?? I know my chart is crazy looking so maybe thats what it means! lol

Does anyone know why todays temp has a black line around it and has no connecting line going from yesterdays temp to todays temp?? I know my chart is crazy looking so maybe thats what it means! lol

I took a look in the FAQs and this is all I found..Hope it helps..!?

Open Circles and Dots:
If something in the data indicates that the temperature may be slightly inaccurate (either by events selected in the Special data area or by a time difference larger than normal), the temperature is plotted using a circle instead of a dot. Please note that these points do not need to be discarded. The circle will just indicate to the reader areas on the chart where the data may be less accurate.

Thanks Peacelovebaby I did read that too, but the circle isn't empty, its blue???? Oh well, I'm sure its not to important. Either way it still doesn't show OV Thanks for your help:)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MY CHART!!!!!!!!!!! It is soooooooooooooooooooooooo UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My temps are going in reverse. This better get better next cycle. I just want AF to come. At least I won't be wasting all my money on HPTs this cycle! This is my first cycle in five months that I have POAS.... theres no need to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just had to rant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->