New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Nicole - I tend to agree with FF that you have ovulated on 5th - especially as your OPK's back this up.

Piesey - I agree with Nicole :)

Peace - Hope you don't mind, but I've been looking at your chart and I'm not sure I agree with FF on your Ov date. I can see why it is saying that due to CM etc, but I would be more inclined to say ov may have been on CD14. Your coverline is pretty low - mine was like that last cycle, until I adjusted my CM as I wasn't 100% sure on it and FF moved my Ov day back 1 day and my coverline up and sure enough, FF was right :)

Just a thought. Not sure what you think, or anyone else thinks? :flower:

Foxy, thanks for taking a look. Hmm. I'll have to tweak it around a little bit and see what happens. I thought my coverline was pretty low, but then again, I know that my temp usually runs on the lower end.

I did have the horrible stomachache/diarrhea (sorry!) on CD 13. Not sure if that happens ON or the day before O..but I have notice the past couple cycles that I get it midcycle..so much have *something* to do with O.

Hmmmmm...now I'm curious whats going on! hehe.

The spotting started at late night after BD..so I thought that's what caused it.

Hum, it didn't change O date when I changed my CM around. It *was watery* (and pink) the next day. I think you may be right, Foxy..just not sure how to change it!

you can override ff and fix your O date if you know its off you should see this below your chart..

Ovulation Detector
Ovulation:
Coverline:
Method:
Tuning/Override Help

click tuning override!

Ohh thank you!

It won't mess up my chart a lot if I change it, will it? I know ultimately it doesn't really matter what FF says, cuz whatever happened, happened already lol.

no it wont it will give you a blue cover line tho! if you think your O date was cd 14 just add that and it will go there and give you a blue cover line! if you find ff was right then you would just go back into override and click remove and i will change it back!

anyone think I should go back a put my lower day time temps in say the 29th on my day temps were 96.8 to 97.5ish or should I just leave it?

Thanks Nicole.

I'm not really sure what difference it would make on your chart, as it looks like Ov was right for you. I'm still so new at this, so I dunno lol! I tried :haha:

well my temp dropped this morning, Imma go have a good cry now

So sorry ablacketer. Your chart looks absolutely perfect too, nice definitive shift when you ovulate, good luteal phase. I'm so sorry.

:hugs: :hugs:

I'm on cd 2 (I think :shrug:) so maybe we'll get to go through this cycle together and it will be our last one for about 9 mos!

Thanks Nicole.

I'm not really sure what difference it would make on your chart, as it looks like Ov was right for you. I'm still so new at this, so I dunno lol! I tried :haha:

the only thing it will do is drop my cover line down..it seems kinda high to me all tho I know it means nothing I still hate to see it so high.:dohh:

Thanks Nicole.

the only thing it will do is drop my cover line down..it seems kinda high to me all tho I know it means nothing I still hate to see it so high.:dohh:

Ohh ok, I see. Maybe you should tweak it then? If it makes you feel better. Go with the gut, I always say :flower:

I agree - tweak it Nicole.

Peace - one day either way won't make a huge difference, just remember to perhaps leave an additional day before testing at the end of cycle incase ov was CD14! :)

True..1 day won't be huge. I will def wait an extra day. I'm determined not to test till AF. (yeah right) lol

Just wanted to say good luck to all you awesome ladies! I hope you get what your looking for this weekend, be it OV or BFP or just great looking charts!! I will be out of town for the weekend so I'm going to try not think about TTC (ya right!) except for taking my temp in the a.m. FX for you all!

thanks girls! I knew ff was wrong on o dates I had that feeling because of the low day time temps..gonna change em but leave original temps in my notes.

Just wanted to say good luck to all you awesome ladies! I hope you get what your looking for this weekend, be it OV or BFP or just great looking charts!! I will be out of town for the weekend so I'm going to try not think about TTC (ya right!) except for taking my temp in the a.m. FX for you all!

enjoy your weekend honey!!

Chart looks nice Nicole... I still can't get over how much sex you have! :haha:

No wonder you've got such a lovely brood :winkwink:

Enjoy your weekend impatient :)

Hi bernina - glad to hear from you. Hopefully after the surgery this cycle will be a good one!! :thumbup:

well I changed my temps and ff put me 7dpo not 6 lol all this is making me nuts..what I am pretty sure of tho it that I did O 6 or 7 days ago becasue I know what my day time temps are like before O and after. I've had slow rise and fast rise so either day could be it.

Chart looks nice Nicole... I still can't get over how much sex you have! :haha:

No wonder you've got such a lovely brood :winkwink:

Enjoy your weekend impatient :)

Hi bernina - glad to hear from you. Hopefully after the surgery this cycle will be a good one!! :thumbup:

Yeah we dont get bored..:haha:

hiya all just wondering if someone could check my chart for my it's my first proper month of temping etc etc after 3 years of ttc lol dont know if i've put the link in my sig properly :) thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->