New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Howdy Shannon!

It doesn't look like you ov'd for sure yet, hopefully you'll get a pattern over the next few days.

Hello I'm new to B & B, been reading everyones posts for couple weeks but just decided to join, Hope its ok? Me and My DF are in second month TTC. Last month really thought we had caught as had so many symptoms ended up spending fortune on FRER tests, did about 8 but all BFN of course. CD1 was 22nd Jan and I bought a CB digital OPK which I used this month, we BD on Mon 1st Feb and Wed 3rd Feb but didnt get a + OPK till Thurs 4th and we were unable to BD that day or the day after Fri 5th ( I think that Fri was O day as had pains in left Ovary), but we BD Sat 6th and Sun 7th, because we missed O day and day before I am not feeling very positive about catching but you never know. So according to my calculations I am 5 dpo today and thinking about starting to test from 10 dpo or am I just going to waste a ton of monety again? Just thought I would share my story and hope to hear of some BFP's from everyone over the next few days!!

Foxy, I used to hate needles, but over the last few years have had so much blood taken from me that I don't even care or feel it anymore. So when I started acu I figured it would be no big deal and honestly wasn't even nervous at all. But let me tell you, that first session, I felt those suckers going in. It wasn't pain exactly, more like an electric pulse, but still a different sensation then I'd ever felt before. I was surprsied at how I really felt the ones in my feet and hands but not at all on my chest and stomach (more fat there!). So while it was a bit uncomfy the first time, for me the thought that it could help us to get a BFP was all I needed to get through it. Thanks for the well wishes. No sign of AF yet, but it's still early, only my 2nd day without a bcp.

Pichi, hope you are doing well.

PeaceLoveBaby, that is an awesome looking chart, I am loving the temp spike!!!

Shannon, you could have O'd yesterday, but will need to see if that temp jumps up tomorrow and the next few days. Did you have any other signs of O like ewcm, cervix position, etc?

Impatient, the reason your circle is not connected is most likely that you checked the Discard button for that day. Take a look in the Data Entry section for today and see what checkboxes you have but it looks like a discarded temp (your selection, not an automatic FF thing).

Jamie, are you enjoying LOST?? I just love how Kate is destined to be there for Claire in both timelines and really hope that Sawyer and Juliette get to meet up for that coffee in the alt timeline.

Babyhopes10, your chart is still looking good to me. FF added the dashed lines because your temps dipped below the coverline post ovulation and also are almost even with your pre o temps. Will need to see what your temps do over the next few days to see if you really did O on cd 12. You listed ewcm on cd 16 and 17, sorry if this is a tmi quesiton, but did you do the BD on any of those days, or even on cd 15? If you did, it could be sperm confusing things and looking like ewcm. I always get that confused.

bernina...your're so smart! lol THat is exactly what is was. I remember hitting that button by accident! Thanks

Bernina- totally digging LOST. Do you think Sayed will end up being possessed by Jacob? The LA claire story is super sweet. LOST is such a welcome distraction during my 2ww!

Okie doke- got my fingers crossed for increased temps over the next several days : )

Baby dust all around..https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/superbecky79/blinkies/baby%20dust%20TTC/babydust.gif

bernina.. I've been having signs of o on anf off.. Since af stopped. Lol I can't read this thread I haven't watched lost yet...:haha:

Doh! I promise not to post any spoilers Shannon- maybe just the random theory or two : )

I watched the 1st and 2nd season of LOST and then "lost" track of it lol. I was moving and working and just never had time for it. Now that I do have time, I should rent the seasons and catch up! I loved it. I've heard sooo many different theories going on. They say this last season will wrap it up..? I dunno!

Can someone take a look at my chart to make sure I'm doing it right? Its my first cycle charting and I haven't a clue what I'm doing! :wacko:

Looks pretty good to me Posh - the first month is a bit of a learning curve, this is only my second month too. I found that the first half of the month uyp until O was a little erratic for me last month and am finding the same this month. It's the bit after O that is when it gets interesting.

I love Lost although I do tend to lose track of it a bit and get confused. It will be interesting to see what happens this series :)

Getting lots of watery CM today but a negative opk. Going to go for it tonight just in case although I think O will probably be on Friday or Saturday this week. Still remaining relaxed and not stressing out - what will be will be.

Looks pretty good to me Posh - the first month is a bit of a learning curve, this is only my second month too. I found that the first half of the month uyp until O was a little erratic for me last month and am finding the same this month. It's the bit after O that is when it gets interesting.

I love Lost although I do tend to lose track of it a bit and get confused. It will be interesting to see what happens this series :)

Getting lots of watery CM today but a negative opk. Going to go for it tonight just in case although I think O will probably be on Friday or Saturday this week. Still remaining relaxed and not stressing out - what will be will be.

Best way to be..glad that you're just enjoying it as it comes and goes. GL :happydance::baby:

Hey girls how are we doing?

I got my first high on my cbfm today, hoping to see a peak in the next 10 days (hopefully sooner), gut feeling is it will be Thursday, :happydance: I know the cbfm is still learning my body and I may end up with alot of highs and FX a peak! At least I still have my temps to help confirm O.

welllllll, AF is late, 2 days and no temp dip in sight. I got a bfn this morning though. the last four months my AF has been 27-29 days and Im on CD 29 with no temp drop. it actually went up this morning so we will see.....

Yahoo ablacketer!!! It is disappointing you got the bfp with no sign of AF though- I HATED it the two times that happened to me : (

Fingers crossed ablackter. I was 16 and 17dpo when I got my BFP. Which was 2-3 days after period was due.

welllllll, AF is late, 2 days and no temp dip in sight. I got a bfn this morning though. the last four months my AF has been 27-29 days and Im on CD 29 with no temp drop. it actually went up this morning so we will see.....

sounds promising!! Fingers crossed for u!

Good luck honey I really hope you get your bfp!!!

hi Ladies, how are u? Just a little update. I went GP to do a blood test confirmation but she refused to do it saying its not necessary and sent me away with some vits. She said home pregnancy tests are reliable enough! I'm gutted.

I'm slightly over 4 weeks 5 days today. AF was supposed to due yesterday but the witch never showed up..yay! And I still poas every few days to see if the line's getting darker, and they do, thank god.

I've arranged to see a gynae end of this month. Actually I wanna go NOW but I'm scared they'll say its too early to see anything. So just waiting it out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->