New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Peace - Doggy in your avatar is gorgeous :)

GemmaG - could be a nice implantation dip - fingers crossed for you

Lolly - like the other ladies say, that temp drop is nothing out of the ordinary. Good luck.

Shannon - bodies never do want we want them to do they! Hope you get that much wanted temp rise soon hun :)

A big temp jump for me this morning! Do you think I Ov early? Gonna DTD tonight when hubby finishes work anyway just in case, and all weekend! :haha:
But still no +opk?

Looks promising posh - definitely keep up the bding to give yourself the best chance of catching that eggy :)

Anyone got any nice plans for the Valentines weekend?

Not much planned here for me - have today and monday off work, so a nice long weekend. Going to just relax and enjoy some time together.

Very nice chart smokey - got a nice ovulation temp rise and it looks like you DTD on all the right days. Good luck!

A big temp jump for me this morning! Do you think I Ov early? Gonna DTD tonight when hubby finishes work anyway just in case, and all weekend! :haha:
But still no +opk?

Looks good! you'll know for sure in a day or two if your temp stays up..like foxy said just keep bding until you know for sure.

Foxy no plans this wekend really..kids are off school until tuesday and dh will be gone until late tomorrow and sunday..

Very nice chart smokey - got a nice ovulation temp rise and it looks like you DTD on all the right days. Good luck!

thanks lets hoping its going to a lucky month for all of us :hugs:

oh works away 4 nights a week so its a bugger dtd at the right time :winkwink:

Lolly - like the other ladies say, that temp drop is nothing out of the ordinary. Good luck.

Shannon - bodies never do want we want them to do they! Hope you get that much wanted temp rise soon hun :)

Thanks foxy. If my calculations are right it will be another 20+ days:cry:

Oh well DH and I are going on a small vacation in 1.5 months so maybe we will get good news on our yr anniversary!

Thanks Nicole and Foxy

I do hope so!!!! I'd be soo excited but trying to be realistic that anything could be possible :winkwink:

FX'd hopefully its my month :thumbup:

Thanks..He's my baby :D :D :D So soft and cuddly

Not like my two scraggy mutts hehe :)

Attachments

• DSC00089.jpg
    DSC00089.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 6
Peace are you due to test on 25th? I'm due AF that day! :)

I want to try to wait that long..I probably won't make it tho lol.

I'm already itching to test, and I'm only halfway thru the 2ww!

haha give it a few more days if you can :)
Any symptoms?

I dunno..I am reeeeally trying to be laid back (HA)..but my bb's are a little sore, have had headaches..a cold, but it went away..crazy dreams..some dull cramps. All could be normal tho. I'm still learning whats normal for me after bcp. Such a pain!

peace what day are you gonna test/ looks like we are the same days past O..I'm gonna TRY to wait a few more days..

Foxy I love that pic..

I'm gonna try to wait till 12 or 13 dpo. Seems like forever away. Im so scared of the BFN tho..I may just wait till AF is due in 8 or 9 more days!

I think I probably ov'd yesterday. Got a + opk so got bding last night and managed to dtd the night before too even though I am feeling really crappy with this blooming cold :cry:

Just waiting for FF to confirm OV and give me crosshairs over the next couple of days. Don't know if we've done enough this month but I think bearing in mind how crap I've been feeling it's lucky we've managed to bd at all!!!

So looks like I'm heading into the 2ww again. Have got lots of stuff planned over the next couple of weeks so am hoping that will take my mind off it all and help me not turn into a crazy lady this month.

What have you all got planned for the weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->