New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I'm gonna try to wait till 12 or 13 dpo. Seems like forever away. Im so scared of the BFN tho..I may just wait till AF is due in 8 or 9 more days!

I really wanna wait until at least 12dpo but to be honest I dont think I will..:dohh:

So sorry ablackater - I've really appreciated following your chart as it is only a few days ahead of mine. Got any new strategies for this cycle?

Hey ladies,

I hope you're all well!! My hormones are a roller coaster right now :cry: :haha:...

Sorry the witch got you ablacketer :hugs: your chart was looking sooo good.

My computer has been broken so I haven't had a chance to catch up with this thread much, I've been reading just not typing because typing on a iPhone sucks...

Good luck and :dust: to all the ladies catching the eggs!! And Fx'd for all the girls in the 2ww!

hi girls. I've not posted in a while - mainly due to my chart being boring and i still have around a week or so to go till my eggie goes on it's monthly journey.

currently choked with the cold - 2 people could be to blame; my boyfriend and my Boss!

hope everyone is well. good luck to those testing soon ^___^

Can't believe it's valentines day tomorrow and i'm feeling rubbish ¬___¬ i guess this means no sexy time for me then *huff*

PeaceLoveBaby
could be an Implantation Dip :)

hi girls. I've not posted in a while - mainly due to my chart being boring and i still have around a week or so to go till my eggie goes on it's monthly journey.

currently choked with the cold - 2 people could be to blame; my boyfriend and my Boss!

hope everyone is well. good luck to those testing soon ^___^

Can't believe it's valentines day tomorrow and i'm feeling rubbish ¬___¬ i guess this means no sexy time for me then *huff*

PeaceLoveBaby
could be an Implantation Dip :)

Aww, sorry you're feeling bad..hope it gets better soon so that your V-day isn't horrible!

Ugh yeah, guess it could be an ID..but I'm just feeling crap today. Woke up in a bad mood..I feel so out already. I know I sound like a spoiled brat LOL. Grrrrrrrrr moody moody moody!

aw yeah, i felt like that the day AF got me last cycle :( this is my "taking it easy" cycle. i've just been taking my temp - sticking it on FF and then not thinking anymore of it. let's see if that continues after OV haha!

i'm sure if you keep your chin up you'll feel generally a lot better :) PMA and all that remember x

Hiya, I hope it's ok for me to post a question on this thread, but I figured you ladies are probably experts on temp charting etc. :thumbup: hehe

Have any of you ever taken your temperature twuce in one morning and gotten different results???
I know that's probably a bit of a silly thing to do... but I got woken up at 4am by OH's alarm for work :dohh: and for some reason figured I was nice and relaxed but awake enough to take my temp (and I'd been asleep for over 4hours) so I thought I'd take my temp?... anyway it was really low, 35.97 (I've never had anything below 36.39)... and I thought ohh maybe this is a sign of Ov? I've looked at some other people's charts on ff and there seems to be a dip in temp sometimes during ov and then a rise after???
So I went back to sleep and woke up at 8 and thought I'd take my temp again to see if it was a fluke... and it was much higher! 36.70ish (i can't remember exactly right now but its saved on my bbt) .. although I must say I did feel warmer than earlier? The sun had started to come up and I think I'd rolled around loads haha lol!

Anyway I don't know which temp to put in my chart or just to not believe either of them ?!? *In theory* I should be ovulating soon as I'm on CD12 - but I have no idea cause it's my first month off BCP and I have PCOS, hence the temp charting so early on lol! :shrug:

OMG sorry for the essay!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

i find that if i temp early in the morning my temp is far lower than what it usually is around 7:30/8 when i normally temp. when do you normally wake up and take your reading? if it's usually 8 and not 4 i think i'd go with the 2nd reading *nod*

Hi lace&pearls

I used to do that all the time when I first starting temping. I'd wake up early in anticipation of taking my temp and it was at a silly hour like 4am ish! I would take my temp then just in case I couldnt' get back to sleep for a few hours, and re-temp at my usual time of 7am. I always take the 7am temp (providing I have had 3 hours sleep). When I took my temp earlier it was always lower - this could be down to a number of things - i.e. colder in the room at that time of the morning etc etc.

I would say take the 8am temp providing you had atleast 3 hours sleep and if this is roughly the time you normally take your temp. Make a note of the earlier temp for reference.

Good luck.

Feel free to put a link to your chart if you have one - I'm sure we'd all like to have a butchers! :)

pichi - good to see you back :)

peace - could be an ID! Don't lose hope yet :)

ablacketer - sorry AF got you.... best of luck for this next cycle

moochacha - good to hear from you. Hope everything is going well with little beany.

Expecting FF to change my Ov date to CD16 when I put tomorrow's temp in. Looks like my cycles are back to 29 days - seems the soy did put my ov date back by several days on the previous 2 cycles.

Hey girls... how have I not noticed this thread before??

Please could I join you?

My problem is that originally FF pinpointed my OV on CD14 but then after putting in some later temperatures it brought it forward to CD15... Then this morning I realised that I had forgotten to put my OPK results in... I got a positive on CD15 and CD16...

Now FF has put my OV back to CD14... Can you tell me what you think bearing in mind that my first +OPK wasnt until CD15.

Thanks soooo much I dont know what I would do without this forum!!

your body temp is at its lowest at night! Really say your a.m after o temp is 98.3ish..then durning the day its 98.5ish if you take it again at night after sitting for a while (unless you work nights most people are relaxed) it would be say 98.ish..I guess it lowers in the evening to prepare for sleep.
And you would add .1 degrees for ever 30 minutes you wake BEFROE you set time and take away .1 for ever 30 minutes you wake AFTER you set time!

Had a temp drop at 7 dpo :( this isn't looking good..

I agree that it could be implantation - will be interesting to see if it goes back up tomorrow :)

Pichi - I know what you mean about chart being boring. I haven't been posting as much because in the first half of the month there is so little going on with my chart it would bore you all to death! So I've just mostly been reading whats been going on with everyone else.

I've had that cold too - it stinks doesn't it :cry:

I have a feeling FF will change my ov day to yesterday. I put in a couple of made up temps for the next twp days and thats what it did - gave me crosshairs and ov on CD16 not sure if that will be better for me and if we should dtd today just in case it puts it back another day. I think I probably ov'd early yesterday morning as I got a + opk in the morning (which was slightly darker than the one the day before) but then I did another opk yesterday in the early evening and the line had almost gone.

How are you doing Moochacha? Hows that precious little bean? Have you got any symptoms yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->