New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Looking good posh. Just out of interest, if you remove the 2 +ve OPK's does FF give you solid crosshairs?

No, but it does when I add a +opk for CD10? Very strange!

Morning everyone

My temp is back up today but I'm wondering if that could be beacuse I'm not feeling that well? My throat is pretty sore and I'm all swollen up. Do you thik this would affect the temperature? I don't want ot get my hopes up I guess.

Posh - glad your temps are up again!

Hope everyone else is having a good morning so far!
xx

Piesey - unless you have a fever, it shouldn't effect your temperature too much. Maybe just make a note to remind yourself that you were feeling unwell. :)

Hey everyone thanks so much for all the messages. No good news to report my hcg levels are about 1/4 of what they should be.

They did a scan and couldn't see anything so they booked me in for another one late next week. They said its too early to see anything.

I feel in limbo, no sign of AF and I have lots of creamy CM (too much info). If I have MC then I think I'm going to take a few months of TTC. This would be the 3rd loss I've had since our stillborn :cry:

Sorry I couldn't post happier news!!! I really hope that everyone is doing well and I'm looking forward to catching up with all of you and your news!!!

Oh Moochacha, I'm sorry you are in such a frustrating limbo.

Moochacha - I hope you get some answers soon - It must be a horrible time. You are so sweet wishing everyone else luck - I'm sending it right back to you and some big :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
xx

Sorry to hear that moochacha. Completely understand about having a break from TTC if the news is bad - I really feel for you having to go through all of this. Sending some positive vibes your way and hoping that your scan gives you some better news. :hugs: :hugs:

Thinking of you xx

hi moochacha, so sorry to hear that. Hope the doc has put u on hormone pills/jabs? I'm praying that your hcg will bounce back up soon.

Hey everyone thanks so much for all the messages. No good news to report my hcg levels are about 1/4 of what they should be.

They did a scan and couldn't see anything so they booked me in for another one late next week. They said its too early to see anything.

I feel in limbo, no sign of AF and I have lots of creamy CM (too much info). If I have MC then I think I'm going to take a few months of TTC. This would be the 3rd loss I've had since our stillborn :cry:

Sorry I couldn't post happier news!!! I really hope that everyone is doing well and I'm looking forward to catching up with all of you and your news!!!
I just want to come hug you... :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Moochacha, I'm aiming some positive vibes straight at you and what could be a shy little bean. I'm so so sorry that you are having to go through this. Not knowing is just about the worst place to be. I admire your strength and wish you and your family the very best.

:hugs: :hugs:

Loads of hugs and positive thought coming from me too Moochacha, I'm really feeling for you!

:hug: for you Moochacha. i wish i could do or say more :(

well, i think i might get a temp rise tomorrow going by the pattern of my last month... wonder if i will or my +opk's were fakes! :dohh:

:hugs: Hon. I hope you get your answers soon. Sometimes our bodies are not nice.:growlmad:

Im here if you wanna talk.

I have everything crossed for your scan next week moochacha. You must be going through hell at the moment. Love to you and your oh xx

Moochacha big :hugs: to you hun.

I'm finally back from taking my test! I passed..whew.

Temp is still kinda up (for me)

Looking very good Peace :) Spotting on 9DPO too - ooh getting excited for you :) Any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->