New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hey Fish - no symptoms - we missed the vital ingredient - BD!! I'm just bored waiting for AF so I can start again! xxx

I just overlayed our charts and yeah they are quite similar! Hopefully yours will keep on rising though! I think your temps are lower probably you temp orally? The mouth tends to be cooler than the hoohaa!xxx

Than the 'hoohaa'?!! lol.. that made me laugh outloud! Yep I temp orally. I try and do it each morning without waking my oh and I think I might disturb him if I start temping down below. Thanks for your positivity magic. I hope your AF shows up soon so you can start again xx

Than the 'hoohaa'?!! lol.. that made me laugh outloud! Yep I temp orally. I try and do it each morning without waking my oh and I think I might disturb him if I start temping down below. Thanks for your positivity magic. I hope your AF shows up soon so you can start again xx

I actually do it down there because it's less obvious. Actually, DH doesn't even know I'm temping! I have 2 thermometers by the bed & I guess he thinks they're for the kids. WHen I wake up I just reach over and slot it in! Big advantage is that it doesn't matter if you fall asleep with it in there lol!

LOL!! Mine beeps away which is a bit annoying so I try and muffle it every time! It's tricky temping at the same day though as I don't want to set the alarm and wake him up.

LOL!! Mine beeps away which is a bit annoying so I try and muffle it every time! It's tricky temping at the same day though as I don't want to set the alarm and wake him up.

Well i've got 2 because one is a digi and one mercury. I like the digi results better because it's more accurate but I do find it harder to do in secret. I have developed a little routine - place finger firmly on button but don't press, put thermo under pillow, then press, wait a couple of seconds, insert. It's smothered by my legs, jamas and duvet so I can't hear it all when it beeps ready. I just leave it there and about 5 minutes (or more) later I put it on the table and check it in the morning. Sometimes I cock up with actually switching the darned thing on - no temp today for example! I like the mercury one better for being certain that things have worked. I will stick to using the mercury one around ov when it's more importnat (hopefully next month I won't miss ov! :dohh:)

Hello Ladies I posted my chart in my siggy = )

Foxy, your temps look great, fx'd for you!

Mystic, what do you do to keep yourself busy during you wait for the tww? I will def be looking in at your chart

Morning Magic. I see you've had some spotting today.. !

Hi Nadira.. I will be keeping a close eye on your chart.

Foxy's temps are still looking good!

Well I did a test today and it was a negative. Hope I just tested too soon but I'm getting slight twinges which suggest AF is on it's way. :(

Hiya Ladies,

Hope you are all well.

I'm 6DPO today, temp rising slightly. Cramping, tiredness, emotional and shooting pains in nips and quite sore. Thinking I have metalic taste today but can't be sure if it's in my head but it feels like at the side of my tongue at the back on both sides and extra saliva which I had before.

Fingers crossed for everyone.

xx

How are you getting on? Your chart looks really good. Any symptoms?

Thanks Swanny. I'm not sure how long my luteal phase is so I could get my AF any day so am watching my temps like a hawk! I did have some symptoms earlier on in my cycle but I have nothing now other than approaching AF type stomach twinges. I did a test today and got a negative but am hoping I just tested too soon. I will be gutted if my AF arrives but hey, what can you do. How about you? Any 2ww symptoms? x

Ooooooooh fingers crossed for you :)

I have a few cramps, twinges, tiredness, sore nips but then I got them last month and got AF so it's really hard to tell. When I was pregnant I had all the same kind of symptoms so who knows. It's heard to tell the difference between AF and preg symptoms. I did feel nauseas back then but that wasn't till about 10 DPO.

x

That's good to know. I'm coming to the conclusion that all my 2ww symptom spotting and analysis is completely pointless! It seems that every month I get different symptoms. Maybe watching my BBT will help at some point but at the moment I have nothing to compare against. x

Just checking in ladies

Hi Swanny fx'd for you hope you get your BFP

Fish & Chips - your temps look great, keep us posted

How are you feeling today Nadira? Have you broken up yet for the holidays? x

Hello Ladies I posted my chart in my siggy = )

Foxy, your temps look great, fx'd for you!

Mystic, what do you do to keep yourself busy during you wait for the tww? I will def be looking in at your chart

Hi Nadira,

It's just awful isn't it? Trying to make it through the wait for the 2ww? :wacko: Ugh! I have been busying myself with stalking everyone else's charts every morning :coffee:. We have a pretty good progression here of ladies in different parts of their cycles so it seems there's always some excitement.

I think you will reach O before me, you are few days ahead in your cycle and you O'd on day 14 last month; you have a textbook cycle, you lucky duck! I hope you are BDing like crazy right now! :dust: catch that egg!

Charts are still looking awesome Fish and Foxy, I have my FX'd for :af:!!

Magic, yesterday I was thinking your chart looked good and didn't even notice that you BD'd outside of O! For you, I hope :witch: does get you soon so that you can get on with everything.

Swanny, nice rise, leave that coverline far behind!! :plane:

:dust: and sticky glue to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"