New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Bernina you were right. CD17 for OV :)

My Ovulation Chart

x

Yey Swanny - hope you've made the most of your OH over the last few days :happydance:

I need a slap as I've lost all of my PMA. Have been really positive this month - just had a feeling that this might be it. Now though, I'm feeling a bit down and expecting AF to arrive Sunday - or Tuesday as I think I may have ov'd on CD21 rather than 19, so that would make me 7dpo. Who knows!!

My parents arrive tomorrow and they are back with us for New Year into early Jan - right around my fertile period. So dunno whether we'll be able to get some sneaky :sex: in or not :(

We've decided that if it doesn't happen this month, then next month we'll go out separately and have a pretend one night stand together!! lol

so my BBT site says that if I started my period on nov 11 and Od on dec 4 then another period on dec 17th that I have an 11 day luteal phase???? Im so conf used

I'm confused by this! :wacko: Does the site actually say 11 days somewhere - I can't see anywhere that says 11 days from my view. If you O on the 4th and the last day of your cycle before af is the 16th, then you've got an LP of 12 days. The luteal phase part of your chart is numbered up to 12, and there are 12 dots. Where is the 11?!!! :wacko:

12 days is fine as an LP :thumbup: No need for supps. xxx

I agree with magic - 12 dots. However, I had to look twice as I first saw cd29's temp as cd1's temp.

theres a calculator in the site, I put in my O date and my period date and thats where I get the 11:)

theres a calculator in the site, I put in my O date and my period date and thats where I get the 11:)

Really?!!! I would email them and tell them their program is bolox! :lol: Seriously though I would point it out to them - there must be loads of woman thinking they've got LP defects when they haven't. :shock: Do you pay for that site?

Hi ladies. Foxy.. I've also lost my PMA. :( My 'symptoms' have all gone and my temps are very steady. No dips and no exciting extra rises. Having said that I'm still getting lots of creamy cm and my appetite has still not returned - although I'm not even sure if the last thing is a sign? I would have thought it would be an increased appetite. But Foxy your temps are still nice and high and I really believe the fact you took your temp early is the reason.

Bernina - Your temps still look brilliant! How are you feeling?

Hi to all you other lovely ladies. Hope you are all doing well xx

Hi Everyone! Hope you all are doing good today. I must say I really really look forward to checking in with you gals everyday, we have such a great group!!!

Swanny, so glad to see that FF recognized cd 17 as your O day. How do you think you did in the BD department? FX'd for you!!! Can't wait to see what your chart does over the next several days, I'll be eagerly watching!!

Ablacketer, I agree with the other gals on the 12 day LP which is totally normal. I was assuming the last day where you had the major temp drop was the day you started AF so that's why I only counted 11. But 12 looks like the right number. I also agree with Magic that you most likely don't need to add any vitamins to lengthen your luteal phase. I originally thought I had a short LP at less than 10 days, but now that I've been temping I realize the day my Clear Blue Fertility Monitor said I was ovulating was actually 2 days past when I really did O, so found out my LP is more like 13! However I chose to continue the b vits (and may even up them to b100 if AF shows) to help with my spotting.

Foxy, your chart and temps still keep you in the running, don't count yourself out yet. I know what you mean about the loss of PMA, I also experienced that with the continued spotting and then had a few days where I just felt nothing and figured all the past symptoms must have been in my head (and who knows, they still might be!). In fact I experience that at least a few times each day, 2ww is such a rollercoaster of emotions. Your comment about the one night stand had me cracking up! Perhaps a NTNP cycle would be in order if AF does show? I know easier said than done (and I find myself sitting here thinking hmm could I REALLY do that, I doubt it!) but I can at least say I thought about it :)

Fish, your chart is still looking great and those temps are rising!! From what I've read the extra amounts of creamy cm can be a REALLY good sign. That is something I have had very little of this cycle although I don't remember having it with either of my past BFP's (but I wasn't nearly as obsessed back then!)

I used the new thermo today and the temp seems fairly consistant so hopefully that's a good thing. Have been a bit stressed with work so not sure if that's impacting any of my symptoms. Breasts seem to be more tender and yesterday I thought I saw my veins more pronounced on them, but not sure. Since I'm so pale the sign of blue veins on the breasts doesn't work for me, they're always there and look like a roadmap! Spotting continues, but mostly when I check my cervix I find a fingertips worth pooled behind it. That is the most discouraging sign to me because it either means impending AF or makes me worry something is wrong and it's antoher chemical. But I know, too soon to worry about all that!!

Eagerly looking forward to what tomorrow brings for us all!!!! Baby dust (and sticky glue for those in the 2ww!!) to all!

Thanks ladies - needed some positive vibes. I know we're not out till AF shows, but it's hard keeping positive - especially without any real symptoms.

bernina - I'd be so tempted to test if I had your chart. I'm keeping everything crossed for you over the next few days. Temps are looking hot, hot hot!

Fish&Chips - your temps are rising nicely. I've not really had any symptoms that I could definitely say are probably pregnancy related and I know that a lot of ladies don't get any symptoms till around the 6 week mark or even later!

I'm not going to be able to get on here over the next 4 days or so as my parents are coming to stay (pc in their room!) and my netbook has died on me, so won't even be able to use that when I go to bed! :(

I'll try to get my temps in and update as and when I can.

Good luck over the next few days xx

Hi Ladies

Just a quick one - last two mornings I've been up awake at 5.30 (normally up at 7am) so have temped at that time (97.96 + 97.83) but then temped again after snoozing (didn't get up or drink etc) and temps were 98.17 both days. Do you think I should alter them, or leave them at the 5.30am temps?

Hey Foxy! I was so worried we wouldn't hear from you today! I would say that your temps will be lower if you temp quite a bit earlier and I think the reserve also applies. Bernina.. what do you think? I wouldn't worry about your temps getting lower for that reason. I had the same problem with my temps pre o which is why so many had to be ignored (plus being ill!).

Bernina - I'm so looking forward to your temp today! I agree with Foxy that I would have tested like mad by now!! Tbh I already did a cheapy test today and I'm only 8dpo!!! lol. Needless to say it was a negative. Also I totally agree that this is a lovely group. I too can't wait to check in each day and see what everyone's up to!

Well I still don't have any appetite and also I can't seem to touch any alcohol. I've heard going of the booze is a good sign but I'm still not convinced that a lack of appetite is a good sign. I also still occasionally feel nauseous but that's probably because I haven't eaten. Sore nipples have gone :( Stupid boobs :)

x

Hi Ladies,

Charts are looking good :)

My temp went down a bit again today but I'm still above the coverline but I don't seem to be getting a huge rise like some of you have got.

Do you think that's bad?

Hi Ladies

Just a quick one - last two mornings I've been up awake at 5.30 (normally up at 7am) so have temped at that time (97.96 + 97.83) but then temped again after snoozing (didn't get up or drink etc) and temps were 98.17 both days. Do you think I should alter them, or leave them at the 5.30am temps?

In the large scale picture, it really doesn't make any difference which temps you use hun! You are past ov, so you can basically just divide you temps into pre-o low and post-ov high. At this stage a few fractions don't matter - it's only when you're trying to pinpoint ov that they really count. For a prettier chart, I would go with the higher temps - you didn't get up or anything, so that's what you would probably have got if you hadn't temped earlier! :hugs:

Hi Swanny, I don't think it matters in the early stages how high your temps are, as long as they are over the coverline. Keep us updated as to how your 2ww is going! x

I agree. Also FF allows you to change the coverline if you think it's in the wrong place (I think you need to have VIP FF though). It's just based on averages, so if you had a few exceptionally high pre-ov temps, it will be higher. It doesn't mean anything really, where it's set - it's just a dividing line. xxx

Hi guys,

I got some OPK's yesterday and had a temp dip. My opk came back with the darkest line i have had so far but it was still light in comparison to the control line, so according to the instructions thats negative. I have posted a pic on the OPK gallery site if you could take i look and give me your opinion i would be grateful! my cm is back to creamy today and my temp has gone up again. its a shame i had run out of opk's for the last few days as maybe is missed it.

I hope everyone is ok. x

Bernina you were right. CD17 for OV :)

My Ovulation Chart

x

Congrats on the O day Swanny, how well do you think you did with BDing? Your schedule doesn't show on your chart, how hopeful should we all be for you? :dust: Hope you caught the egg! I wouldn't worry about how high your temps are, as long as you can see the shift, you have confirmed that you ovulated and that's what you really want to see. Also, I think I remember you saying that you just got off BC, so your temps this cycle will likely be atypical.

Hi Ladies

Hi Foxy,

Glad to see you got on here to share your temps with us. Sorry to see they are down, but it could have something to do with your wake up time, so don't lose hope yet! I will totally agree with what magic is saying, getting exact temps really only matters just before and after o so you can determine when it happens. At this point, you're either prego or not, and what you record isn't gonna change that, your temps are really only going to affect the way you feel. So, if it makes you feel better, record your higher temps it might make the wait easier to deal with. In the mean time I will keep everything X'd for you, hope you get the best Christmas gift of all :hugs:. Hope the visit goes well also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->