New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

moochacha i got everything crossed for you :hugs:

ladies im 7 dpo today.. got a dip yday in my temp plus some spotting.. which could be implantion :shrug: but my question is.. sud it of gone back up today if it was implantation? its the same temp today :( and today ive been getting light cramps and feeling very nausous... not sure what to think

Well, I have given up hope of ovulation this month. I sure hope accupuncture helps me next week.

Babyhopes, not sure hun, I would've thought you'd get a rise in temp soon as bean settles in. Sounds promising so far :dust:

moochacha i got everything crossed for you :hugs:

ladies im 7 dpo today.. got a dip yday in my temp plus some spotting.. which could be implantion :shrug: but my question is.. sud it of gone back up today if it was implantation? its the same temp today :( and today ive been getting light cramps and feeling very nausous... not sure what to think

usually temp would rise after an implantation but spotting's a good sign!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bd3ff

Well, I have given up hope of ovulation this month. I sure hope accupuncture helps me next week.

Honey dont give up..I Od cd 31 (well guess it could have been 5 days before since my bbt were up in the a.m all tho my body temp during the day was really low and that leads me to believe O happened when I got my last pos opks around feb 5th) anyway I really thought I was out this month and was going to end up with a anovulatory cycle but I didnt and look what I got..I really hope you get that temp rise you are so hoping for honey..:hugs:

Nicole, looking at your chart will hopefully give many on this thread hope. For Shannon the late ovulation and BFP is a wonderful sign. For me I see you spotted for a few days mid cycle and since I'm currently experiencing that it's nice to see you can have spotting and still get a BFP!!

Welcome 3yearsttc, glad to have you with us. What day of your current cycle are you on, how long do your periods normally last? I think you will find charting provides invaluable information regarding your cycle. I also saw you over on the TCM thread about trying reflexology! I've been doing acupuncture and TCM herbs for about a month now and I'm really happy with it. No BFP and still some issues with my hormones I need to work on (most likely the cause of the spotting) but at least I feel like I'm doing all that I can to get my BFP.

Babyhopes, your symptoms are sounding promising, just a waiting game now until it's time for you to test!! Baby dust and sticky glue to you!

Honey dont give up..I Od cd 31 (well guess it could have been 5 days before since my bbt were up in the a.m all tho my body temp during the day was really low and that leads me to believe O happened when I got my last pos opks around feb 5th) anyway I really thought I was out this month and was going to end up with a anovulatory cycle but I didnt and look what I got..I really hope you get that temp rise you are so hoping for honey..:hugs:

Well that gives me hope. I think after the loss, my cycles are crap. It started with having to take plan b after a rape that cause a 60 day cycle. Ugh. Now I am thinking its another 60 day cycle cause of the loss. I will have to look at your chart and see whats on yours. I guess what makes me made is the twinges and breast pain I have had on and off.

I am hoping AF comes or I O within the next week.

Congrats:hugs:

Nicole, looking at your chart will hopefully give many on this thread hope. For Shannon the late ovulation and BFP is a wonderful sign. For me I see you spotted for a few days mid cycle and since I'm currently experiencing that it's nice to see you can have spotting and still get a BFP!!

Welcome 3yearsttc, glad to have you with us. What day of your current cycle are you on, how long do your periods normally last? I think you will find charting provides invaluable information regarding your cycle. I also saw you over on the TCM thread about trying reflexology! I've been doing acupuncture and TCM herbs for about a month now and I'm really happy with it. No BFP and still some issues with my hormones I need to work on (most likely the cause of the spotting) but at least I feel like I'm doing all that I can to get my BFP.

Babyhopes, your symptoms are sounding promising, just a waiting game now until it's time for you to test!! Baby dust and sticky glue to you!

Bernina, You met that for Nicole right? Hows accupuncture?

Hey girls - I got my high temp today :) 2 more and that'll mean I've OV'd yay

hi, im new also!!!! please can you ladies have a stalk of my chart and tell me im doing it right pleeease???? fanko!!!!:blush:

Morning Ladies

Pichi - Yey for higher temp. Good thing you chart, otherwise you'd not be expecting to ov for a few days yet! Hope the earlier ov leads to a nice BFP! :)

Welcome to the new ladies - look forward to seeing your charts develop. 4everhopeful - chart looks fine so far hun.

bernina - looking forward to following your chart this cycle post surgery. I have everything crossed for you.

As for me, temp spike today - chart is really different this month. No symptoms to speak of though. I know that's not necessarily a bad thing. AF due a week today, so we'll see what happens.

Hope everyone is well.

woop woop, dance dance!!! thanks foxy....its scary isnt it when you first chart!!!!!!! :dance:

I know, I used to worry about every temperature! I used to wake up really early too - particularly in my 1st couple of 2ww's in anticipation of taking my temp! haha

I've now relaxed and it's just part of my normal routine :)

Hi Ladies,

Wondered if you can help my confused brain!! :shrug:

I'm using cheap OPKs off ebay, I use them 2-3 times through the day and they definitely worked for me last month! Have not even a whisper of a line, whereas last month when I got my positive the line came up almost straight away!

So when I took my first temp yesterday morning, it was quite high so took it again straight afterwards and it went down to what I thought it should be for pre OV and recorded the lower temp. Yesterday was very wet downstairs so recorded that as watery (didn't get any CM last month really so not sure) and was fully expecting to see a +ve OPK today which is the same day I got it last month CD30

We BD last night anyway and when I took my temp this morning it had shot up, took it twice and it showed the same temp so I have no idea what's going on!!!

Chart is on my signature if anyone wants to take a look and help :wacko:

Thanks very much in advance xxx

I would never have known I'd ov'd had I not pee'd on an OPK. Was sheer luck!

Managed to BD sun,tues,wed so... Fingers crossed!

I used to wake up really early when I started temping too. With all the excitement of coming off bcp and getting into the swing of temping. Now, I just temp around 7.30/8 because this is naturally the time I wake up :)

Hi to everyone new btw *wave* good luck to everyone.

Foxy- maybe not symptom spotting this month will lead to good things :)

Maybebaby - I would use the first temp not the second - providing you didn't move around loads etc etc. If I temp a couple of times, my temp is always lower than the 1st.

pichi - sometimes a poas obsession pays off! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->