New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

hubby says i can order 50 opk on the net!!!! yay poas here we go lol!!!!
well the cb ones broke my bank lol :dust:

Maybebaby - I would use the first temp not the second - providing you didn't move around loads etc etc. If I temp a couple of times, my temp is always lower than the 1st.

I didn't move at all, looked at the temperature, thought 'that can't be right' turned the thermometer off and on again and stuck it back in my mouth!

maybe_baby - i would go with your temp and not your OPKs. if you have 3 high temps it is likely you have ovulated. OPKs work- yes. but that's provided you pee on them at the right time and catch your surge *nod* i'm lucky and get 2 days of +opk followed by a - then my temp rise :D

4everhopefull - i got mine off amazon. 40 OPKs and 10 Pregnancy tests for like £7!

Morning ladies. My temp is still high - not had a massive drop yet. I'm not feeling that positive - not really sure why but I always get a bit down just before AF shows so that may not be a good sign. I really think that she'll show up tomorrow or Sat as FF suggests.

Also found out that one of my sisters is pregnant again with her 3rd even though they weren't trying. I'm happy for her but I feel a bit upset as it just seems so easy for them. She doesn't even seem that happy, although they are fine with having another one, but they hadn't planned to right now. I wish I didn't feel like this.

Sorry to be a bit of a misery...
xx

oh oh oh thank you pichi!!!! googles like mad!!! :dance:...oh and ladies, one last q, im only on my 2nd cycle since stopping the depo, soooooooo do you think there is a possibility i may not ovulate for a few months????? :dust:

your cycles might be longer than usual. i thought my normal was around 36/38 because i came off the pill in Nov and just thought i'd been lucky and went back to normal but this month i've OV'd over a week early! so, best having that thermometer at hand hehe.

the only reason i took an OPK was purely because i was getting tiny cramps like i get with OV and BAM! a +OPK

Does anyone think it looks like I oved on CD 16 still?! Its really bugging me that my temps dont seem to add up. If I discard yesterdays and have another one as high as todays tomorrow then FF agrees, but anything else and it says I still havnt ovulated. I was woken up earlier yesterday then went back to sleep, then took my temp so it might be off?

What do you guys think? Have I ovulated or is it still to come? xxx

thanks hunny, im sorry to be asking so many silly questions, its just im so new, maybe been googling horror stories of the depo to much:blush:..and scared myself half to death lol. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

don't worry about it! we're all here to help each other. that's why i like this thread so much heh

4ever makes everyone a cuppa, hands out the cakes and thanks everyone for having me XXXXXXXX :dust:

Morning Ladies

Pichi - Yey for higher temp. Good thing you chart, otherwise you'd not be expecting to ov for a few days yet! Hope the earlier ov leads to a nice BFP! :)

Welcome to the new ladies - look forward to seeing your charts develop. 4everhopeful - chart looks fine so far hun.

bernina - looking forward to following your chart this cycle post surgery. I have everything crossed for you.

As for me, temp spike today - chart is really different this month. No symptoms to speak of though. I know that's not necessarily a bad thing. AF due a week today, so we'll see what happens.

Hope everyone is well.

Beautiful chart foxy!!

Nicole, looking at your chart will hopefully give many on this thread hope. For Shannon the late ovulation and BFP is a wonderful sign. For me I see you spotted for a few days mid cycle and since I'm currently experiencing that it's nice to see you can have spotting and still get a BFP!!

Welcome 3yearsttc, glad to have you with us. What day of your current cycle are you on, how long do your periods normally last? I think you will find charting provides invaluable information regarding your cycle. I also saw you over on the TCM thread about trying reflexology! I've been doing acupuncture and TCM herbs for about a month now and I'm really happy with it. No BFP and still some issues with my hormones I need to work on (most likely the cause of the spotting) but at least I feel like I'm doing all that I can to get my BFP.

Babyhopes, your symptoms are sounding promising, just a waiting game now until it's time for you to test!! Baby dust and sticky glue to you!

I did spot but it was after I used the preseed applicator I think I scratched myself all tho I never felt any pain so I'm not really sure why I had it. I've kept my chart in my siggy for you girls to look at for that reason becasue you can have mid cycle spotting and O late..have wacky temps and still get a bfp..Its so frustrating for ladies to see what they think is a crapy chart. but look I had one and got what I was working for.

i like when folk keep their charts in their sig's to look at because i'm nosey that way...:blush:

congrats Nicole if i havn't said it already... :flower: hope you and everyone elses :bfp:s rub of on all us ladies too :happydance:

Well, I have given up hope of ovulation this month. I sure hope accupuncture helps me next week.

Honey dont give up..I Od cd 31 (well guess it could have been 5 days before since my bbt were up in the a.m all tho my body temp during the day was really low and that leads me to believe O happened when I got my last pos opks around feb 5th) anyway I really thought I was out this month and was going to end up with a anovulatory cycle but I didnt and look what I got..I really hope you get that temp rise you are so hoping for honey..:hugs:

Well that gives me hope. I think after the loss, my cycles are crap. It started with having to take plan b after a rape that cause a 60 day cycle. Ugh. Now I am thinking its another 60 day cycle cause of the loss. I will have to look at your chart and see whats on yours. I guess what makes me made is the twinges and breast pain I have had on and off.

I am hoping AF comes or I O within the next week.

Congrats:hugs:

Thank you!! I know after a loss you are scared your body will give up on you..but I got pg before ever having a cycle with my last baby..my mc started on 9/26/08 and I got my bfp on 10/24/08 (I od early that cycle kinda not real normal for me..but my point is you can be blessed after loss..good luck honey!!!!

Forgive me I am pasting this from my journal.

Well I am :grr: (what happened to the hitting against brick wall one or was that all in my imagination?). Could my body be normal and my temp go up confirming O? Of course blinking not. Did I take my temp at the usual time? No, coz my alarm didn't go off, which remains a mystery. I got a whole 0.01 rise, an hour later than it should be taken (normally this late it would have been higher, so???) So I am following the exact same pattern as last month, I thought I'd O'd on CD22 last cycle, yet my temps didn't confirm and FF wouldn't have it and gave me CD24 in the end. I'm expecting a dip tomorrow as that would mimic last cycle too. What is going on with my body? The CBFM quite clearly showed a surge, especially on day 18 when the LH line was gorgeously dark. Yet for some reason my temps don't follow suit? Roll on a rise tomorrow?!? :grr:

I just don't get it. Opinions welcome. If I overlay the charts at where I think O is on both the pattern identical for the past few days. :help:

your temp might go up tomorrow hunny. i take 3 days then get a temp rise so if you got a lovely + on the 18 then perhaps your body does the same as mine - in that case, lovely rise tomorrow?

Pichi, :happydance:
Piesey, FX for you.
Pixxie, I always find if I was woken properly my temp is higher, but if it's a quick look at the time, turn over and sleep my temps stay in the normal range.
4everhopefull, I'm not sure about the shot, but my cycles have been all over the place for 6months after bcp, that is why I now temp and cbfm (and even those don't go to plan :cry:)
Foxy, Yay for your temp spike.
Maybebaby, Looks like you could have O'd yesterday?
Posh, Good to see your temp climbing.

I hope so Pichi. I know it is wrong but I will keep an eye on my temp in the evening. If it is high I normally get a higher one in the morning.

well fingers crossed for you hun. we're meant to be running in sync this cycle! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->