New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Piesey :dust: for you, I hope those cramps are baby settling in and not AF!

Girls I had a rise today!!!! :D :happydance:

Opinions on ov day? Call me mad but I stand by CD16 ;) xxx

Thanks fairygirl, I didnt realise you could mark it as sleep deprived, so would you say I o'd on cd14 or is the new day of CD16 correct?

Yay thanks! The thought of going back to 3dpo has done my head in! I'll override it now, or is that a bad idea?

Helly have you played with the other detection tuning settings? It does look like CD14 was your last low so possibly that was O day.

Pixxie, your chart is confusing! I'd say 16 or maybe 18 (although in my mind 18 would sit on the coverline for a day16 O).

There are detection tuning settings? :) I just looked at that but it said it was only for experts, and that I aint! I dont suppose you could tell me what to do if you wouldnt mind? And I will adjust it how you say, I just cant see how I could have o'd on CD16 as my CM changed so obviously to sticky / creamy.

Helly, choose whichever setting you like, yeah it says for experts but try them anyway, you can always switch it back, it will just say due to new settings it is changing your date or this is for experts blah, blah, blah. FF did that to me last cycle, said I O'd 2 days after I thought I had and my cm had changed. I think my temp taking must be seriously unreliable. Or maybe it is the fact I have been told in the past I have non-restorative sleep, hmm, food for thought.

Morning ladies. Well good news for me today, we've just had our 12 week scan and our little Fishy is swimming along perfectly! I feel a little unsure about posting the pic here as I know there has been some upsetting news on here recently, but if anyone wants to have a look, it's on my journal (link at the bottom of my signature). Love to you all! xx

Hmmmmm no idea whats going on with me. I was expecting a rise today and instead I've had a little drop :shrug:

Just overlayed my chart with last months and they look so different :wacko:

Fairygirl - I'd say Cd20 :)

Pixxie - I'd say CD16 :)

Shazza - chart is very different. Hopefully that is good news.

Fish&Chips - Will check it out now! :)

As long as I have O'd. Still think today was a fluke!

Shazza, as Foxy said, this could be a good thing. FX crossed your temp stays up!

Helly - I'd be tempted to say ov was CD14. i think maybe the open circled temps (sleep deprived) and also the EWCM recorded on CD15 could be throwing FF off slightly. Have you tried changing your CM to C for Cd15 and see if that makes a difference? Just a thought - I'm obssessed with playing around with FF settings! haha

Thanks Fairy girl and Foxy! Ive just changed the setting from "advanced" to "fertility awareness" and that changed my ov back to 14? Sorry for being dim with this, its my first month but im trying to learn quick!

Oh and if I remember rightly on CD15 (sorry for the TMI) the stuff in my softcup that next morning was lotiony, so maybe I should change my CM from egg white, I do recall later that day (again sorry for the TMI) that although it was stretchy it was more tinged yellow?

If it was lotiony, I would change it to creamy :)

Haha, see what you mean this is fun! I changed it to creamy, but the setting back to advanced, took out all the sleep depriveds and it says CD14!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->