New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I bet I do that aswell Fairy, I hope I get a peak some people don't get one on their first cycle of using the CBFM but Ive got my fingers crossed for one!

x

I did!! You'll know the minute you see a really clear dark line closest to the wick (dipping end). The other line is estrogen and gets lighter the nearer you are to O showing an increase.

Does anyone take there temp in the middle of the day just to see what it does? I know it can go up but I was wondering by how much? I took it about two hours after waking up and all I had done was sit and watch tv. It went up by 1.1 degrees. Is that normal? Does anyone know?

impatient, I do. I admit it. I just read somewhere it should fluctuate by 0.6 celsius or 1 farenheight during the day, I guess that is after a rise from your resting temp. I know you shouldn't read too much into it, but it is fun.
Edit: I just checked your chart are you gonna opk anytime soon? I have a feeling your O is not far off as your temps are steadier. It is just a feeling and I'm no expert.

Hey girls,

Thanks for all your support and thoughts its really touching. :hugs:

OMG Peace congrats!! That's wonderful news.

I started taking my temp again because of the circumstances and my temp is super high!!! Yay I have to say that made me smile.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/moochacha here is my chart again ill add it to my sig :D

How's the CBFM going fairy? I think I might get one soon. :D

Moochacha- I like my cbfm lots, even if FF doesn't :rofl: they need to make friends asap. Maybe I'm just rubbish at temping.
Your chart is looking great :p Hhave you been tempted to poas? Or are you waiting for your next appointment?

moochacha - excellent news that your temp is super high :) sending positive vibes your way. :)

lets hope it stays high moochacha!

i love my cbfm its another gadget for me to play with he he well i'm away with the oh in the lorry at the moment which means not much sleep so my temps will be boobies up and i can't poas argh lol which i guess is a good thing :)

Moochacha- I like my cbfm lots, even if FF doesn't :rofl: they need to make friends asap. Maybe I'm just rubbish at temping.
Your chart is looking great :p Hhave you been tempted to poas? Or are you waiting for your next appointment?

When I poas it comes out negative. :cry: So I'm just going to go by my bloods. Actually my bloods are over 500 hcg the last time I had them taken but I went home and poas and it came back negative.

I have never had any issues with hpt with all my other pregnancies so I don't know whats different now? I guess my urine isn't picking up hcg.

Still even though my bloods are coming back positive they are 1/4 of the hcg they should be, bloods should be picking up over 2000 hcg by now. So we've named our bean Our Shy Little Squishy! :blush:

Moochacha, your body doesn't like showing hcg huh. Come on Shy Little Squishy, let your parents know you are there!

Hehe yes Shy just like s/he Dad!

Your chart is looking good Fairy I think you'll get crosshairs soon. :wohoo:

I really hope my temp is up again in the morning! It's been 37.25 or there abouts all evening. Better not just be this virus making it super dooper high!

Sending you positive baby vibes x

Moochacha fingers crossed for you and your beanie. Our blood I believe has to release the hcg into our urine. I personally am not so sure about hpt. Some people cant get them to work until later in pregnancy or not at all!

Does anyone take there temp in the middle of the day just to see what it does? I know it can go up but I was wondering by how much? I took it about two hours after waking up and all I had done was sit and watch tv. It went up by 1.1 degrees. Is that normal? Does anyone know?

I do..thats how I knew I hadnt Od after my pos opk on the 25th of January (or at least I dont think I did) my bbt was up but my day time temp was way down as low as 96.8 sometimes..your day time tepms go up a so mine going down has me thinking I Od later well that and 2 days of pos opks on feb 4th and 5th lol my bbts are ranging 98.4 (has been as high as 98.7 and as low as 97.7 after O this cycle)..and my day time temps are ranging 98.3 to 98.7 (and have been as high as 98.8) of course unless I just get out of the bath or drink soemthing hot then up really high..so while your day time temp can go up by more then 1 degree its doesnt have to!

im 27 and have 1 child 7 yrs i also have a underactive thyroid which is now level first time in 7 yrs, any throid shouldnt be much of a prob if it stays as it is. so using opk tests for first time and checking mc and cervical positions. its gone well opk's showed ov at cd 13/14 and im now OPD 17/3, im open minded and dont expect miracles as ive been waiting 7yrs for a pregnancy, but im hopefull and patient. we had intercourse within the peck timing of my opk chart and mc chart, i've got my head round my charting but havent started bbt as i dont think ill follow it as i wake at different times on different days there no pattern. i hope we can share and help each other when u all need a chat. xxx:flower:

Here is my chart. This is my first month charting so I'm not too sure what to expect. Does it seem like I really ovulated? My jump in temps was only around .02, except for today it went up more but FF predicts I ovulated on CD 11. It just seems like my temps are always low.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c9bb1

The only symptoms I am having is sore boobs. Also saw a tiny bit of spotting today when I wiped.

Moochacha fingers crossed for you and your beanie. Our blood I believe has to release the hcg into our urine. I personally am not so sure about hpt. Some people cant get them to work until later in pregnancy or not at all!

Thanks this gives me hope! Off topic OMG I adore you avatar picture you look radiant in! I love your shrug last min for my wedding I wanted a shrug just like that but couldn't get one in time so I made one the night before the wedding. lol

Here is my chart. This is my first month charting so I'm not too sure what to expect. Does it seem like I really ovulated? My jump in temps was only around .02, except for today it went up more but FF predicts I ovulated on CD 11. It just seems like my temps are always low.

The only symptoms I am having is sore boobs. Also saw a tiny bit of spotting today when I wiped.

Hi hun,

I personally think your temps are fine. There's a few things that can cause low BBT but nothing to worry about unless you have chart a few months and have noticed low BBT and or short LP. Looking at your chart I would say that it looks perfect and if you charted you CM you would prob have solid lines.

Good luck when are you going to test?

Thanks this gives me hope! Off topic OMG I adore you avatar picture you look radiant in! I love your shrug last min for my wedding I wanted a shrug just like that but couldn't get one in time so I made one the night before the wedding. lol

ignore the hpt..matter of fact trash them all. I think with hope we can all get through the ttc rollcoaster.

the shrug was last minute for me lol.. I found it and had to have it. It matched perfect.

Hi hun,

I personally think your temps are fine. There's a few things that can cause low BBT but nothing to worry about unless you have chart a few months and have noticed low BBT and or short LP. Looking at your chart I would say that it looks perfect and if you charted you CM you would prob have solid lines.

Good luck when are you going to test?

I'll probably test on CD 28 if my temps keep up or rising until then. Thanks for your input. It definitely helped ease my mind a little. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->