New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Brill, I was gutted this morning! Thank you all x

Much better Helly :) Look forward to seeing the chart develop

Shazza - mine dropped this morning - is this a bad thing? I thought temps were suppose to stay elevated? :wacko:
Peacelovebaby - many congrats on you BFP! I hope we have many more in the next couple of weeks :winkwink:

Thanks everyone for the congrats :D

I didnt have internet the WHOLE day so I wasn't able to get back on here!!!!!!

Congrats Peace! That's lovely news.

Helly - chart looking good!

Posh - I don't think one temp drop is a bad thing on its own - it's a tiny drop on your chart - see what happens over the next few days. good luck!

xx

posh - that is only a very, very minimal drop there. It's the pattern you are looking for hun. Try not to pay too much attention to the individual temps (I really should take notice of my own advice!!) :haha:

Just wanted to say to Nicole - loving the family pics in your siggy hun :)

I seem to be getting cramps still - hope that's not a bad thing!

Morning ladies! My free VIP membership on FF expired a couple of days ago and at first I couldn't enter my temp and I was all bummed out because I thought I would have to pay to keep even the basic membership- but then I realized my keyboard wasn't plugged in properly! So I was very relieved when I could enter my temp. I'm still a little bummed that I don't have the fancy schmancy ov predictor anymore, but I think that with my previous experience and last month's chart I'll be able to figure it out well enough to DTD on the right days.

To the gals that only have a few days on their first charts- don't worry! You'll get a pattern soon!

I know I'm supposed to love the weekend, but I just want it to be over! Monday I will be 11dpo so that means by Thursday I can test. My temp took a baby dip today but I'm trying not to read into the individual temps too much.

Pinchi-I think cramps are good they could be a sign of ovulation or if you already o'd implantation.

Ladies, I'm sick. My temp is all over the place today and now well over 37! I know this is not a fever but I accidently took my temp after sipping some tea :dohh: so not with it and it went to 37.53 and started beeping like crazy, I don't even think that is a fever til over 38!
My throat is killing me, my glands hurt and I have a cough!

In better news my bbs hurt! A sign of O.

Huh, I put in that I have a fever, just to see what happened and it took my dot away! So instead I put sleep deprived to give an empty spot so it knows the temp may not be reliable and my sleep was a bit disturbed. Or should I just leave it?

awwww, get well soon fairy girl, hi foxy, hope your well, and hi and huggs all the other ladies, my memory is fart. well i spent the morning in bed, bloody endometreosis, but...i did ask for my af to return so yay!!!! now i got the stupid idea in my head im not ovulating lol, but mega excited about ordering my ic poas in the morning!!! :dance: , and ive managed 3 pregnancys so i think i may be being stupid lol. my nest task is to get pregnant and keep bubba in for long enough so im having the stich and praying for 30 weeks. if only i knew last time and had a stich earley enough...sigh..... anyways sorry that was off tangent.

ohhh is the jumping about thing on my temps normal??? sorry to bother you all XXXXXXXX
:dust:

fairygirl - get better soon. Although, being ill during ov is supposed to be a plus!! :) Hope this is the case for you. I'd leave your temp as it is and just make a note that you weren't feeling well. See what tomorrow's temp brings.

4ever - yep, fluctuating temps is absolutely normal :)

Foxy, thanks I changed it back, kinda excited if my temps stay high illness or not, it'll make for a better chart than last time!

4everhopefull, fluctuating temps are normal. Hopefully they will settle a little bit once AF disappears. Don't be silly about intruding, we're all here to support each other xx

thanks fairygirl, and everyone else...im a bit teary and erm....down.:cry:...but ill be ok, i found some support :yay: :dance:.....thanks for this XX

my temp has dropped today again and my opks are getting darker i think i may be going to o at the weekend yay about time i cant wait for it to hurry up and happen!
arhh 4ever, hope your ok dont get down keep positive x
fairygirl, hope ya feel better soon, your charts looking good id say day 20 for o x

Thanks Tierney, FX you O! Seeing that Peak on the CBFM is so exciting, you wait! I woke DF up for dtd the minute I saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->