New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

ok i just poas again and a bfn someone please stop me from doing it again until at least weds!!!!!!!!!!

It's impossible to stop such an addiction! lol.

Sorry about the BFN..good luck hun.

I think personally I'm prolife because my son was conceived by rape and I love him to bits he's my world and I was faced with the decision if I should keep him or not.

Professionally I've always been pro choice I have learn to separate the two. I should have kept out of it, maybe its my pregnancy hormones in production.

Hun your comments were very professional, diplomatic and wise. Unfortunately it's such an emotive subject that some ladies are too busy fighting their own corner to stop and just help that poor girl. Good for you for sticking up for her, no matter what your thoughts on the matter are. x

ok i just poas again and a bfn someone please stop me from doing it again until at least weds!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the bfn :hugs: fingers crossed for Wednesday!!!

Thanks Fish!! I ready foxy's post I think it was short and sweet, its what I wanted to say but didn't know how to put it. English is a second language for me Italian is my first. Sometimes I write to much to try explain myself better. lol

Anyway I saw the original poster was asking the girls in 1st Tri so hopefully she has found support with those ladies. :flower:

Thank you for the sticky vibes!

I am also pro life..my DD was conceived by rape as well. So sorry you had to go through that :hugs:

Sorry you had to go through it as well, BnB brings so many ladies from all walks of life together. Its amazing because I can imagine that a lot of girls who are in the same situation may feel alone.

My DS is 9 this year and I have to say that he has healed me through that incident, it's something that's not apart of who I am anymore. I am one happy lady that I've been given the gift of life and my son just rocks my world. :haha:

Kaede351 - Oh lovely lines!!! :dust:

shaerichelle - That is totally a lovely temp spike!! Bring on O!!!!! Fx'd for you!!!

My temps are slowly rising, but does there have to be a large spike in temp for OV or can it slowly rise?? I can't believe I would be OV this late, my three previous cycles were 35-45 days long. I'll keep on BDing just in case!! I'm feeling really tired and crappy today, does anyone else get this around OV??

Impatient - I think I felt fatigued leading up to O earlier this week. Yes temps can do that, I think you have just hit what I imagine to be your coverline. If you O you'll have 3 temps above that.
Smokey - Try and wait another 48hours at least.

My evening temp is around 37.2 again, yay!

ok, good morning you luverly lot!!! :hugs:....hubby and i cannot fathom this, and unlessi figure it out ill be pos for days on end lol.
i have roughly a 41 day cycle, and af for roughly 10 days,,,,, so roughly when do i start looking for ov????:shrug:. nd btw...this thread is giving me so much more pma!!!! i love looking and seing im not alone:happydance::happydance::happydance:

love to you all
4ever XX:headspin::hugs2::headspin::hugs2::friends::friends::friends:

4everhopefull, I have long cycles around 45 days usually and I always start using my opks around day 14 just to be sure I don't miss anything. I would suggest cover all your basis that way you can never look back and say, "I sound have tested sooner or what if" even though I probably won't OV that early, it gives me piece of mind. Just thought I'd share:)

Impatient - I think I felt fatigued leading up to O earlier this week. Yes temps can do that, I think you have just hit what I imagine to be your coverline. If you O you'll have 3 temps above that.
Smokey - Try and wait another 48hours at least.

My evening temp is around 37.2 again, yay!

Yay for high temps!!!

impatient - Have you played around with FF and added a few high temps in advance to see what will happen? I think another day or two of the same temps or high and FF will give you crosshairs.

Been away since yesterday so had a lot to catch up on.

Nice to see we have more joinees https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/welcomeflowrs.gif to you all - looking forward to following your charts.

Smokey - your chart is looking great. Now step away from the tests - give yourself a couple of days off POAS and see what happens with your temps :)

Foxy - I love that last dip on your chart :thumbup: am just a day behind you when is AF due for you?

Kaede - I would do another OPK tomorrow as that line may get even darker but in the meantime get :sex:

Not much to see yet babylove - but keep at it and soon there will be more information on your chart :)

Nothing doing much here - am in the final countdown now. AF is due on Thursday - I'm hoping she takes a 9 month detour!

Been away since yesterday so had a lot to catch up on.

Nice to see we have more joinees https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/welcomeflowrs.gif to you all - looking forward to following your charts.

Smokey - your chart is looking great. Now step away from the tests - give yourself a couple of days off POAS and see what happens with your temps :)

Foxy - I love that last dip on your chart :thumbup: am just a day behind you when is AF due for you?

Kaede - I would do another OPK tomorrow as that line may get even darker but in the meantime get :sex:

Not much to see yet babylove - but keep at it and soon there will be more information on your chart :)

Nothing doing much here - am in the final countdown now. AF is due on Thursday - I'm hoping she takes a 9 month detour!

thanks i will try lol lets hope she takes a 9 month detour for all of us :thumbup:

Thanks :D yeah we did some baby dancing earlier lol, and maybe again before we go to sleep :)... if my tummy stops hurting lol XD But will be :sex: again tomorrow anyway :D I'm not leaving anything to chance this cycle... or at least trying not to!

I will test again tomorrow, do I have to do it around the same kind of time everyday?

XxX

I always try and do my opks around the same kind of day until I get a decent line then the following day I do one early on and then another a bit later in the day too.

What I usually find is I get a day where I get a result like the one you posted, then the following morning I get a much darker line but by tea time it has faded back down again then I get a negative the day after that.

I always try and do my opks around the same kind of day until I get a decent line then the following day I do one early on and then another a bit later in the day too.

What I usually find is I get a day where I get a result like the one you posted, then the following morning I get a much darker line but by tea time it has faded back down again then I get a negative the day after that.

Okay, thanks :D I'll do another one in the morn and BD before we go out to my nan's for sunday lunch haha and I'll do one when I egt back and we'll BD then again anyway ;) lol :haha:

This better work!!!!!! lol

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back