New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Fx'd she stays away :dust: :flower: When are you going to test?

Am undecided at the moment.

I'll probably see what my temps are doing around Wednesday, if they remain elevated and AF doesn't come on Thursday then I might try testing Friday.

Although FF is telling me not to test until 3rd March :wacko:

Fx'd she stays away :dust: :flower: When are you going to test?

Am undecided at the moment.

I'll probably see what my temps are doing around Wednesday, if they remain elevated and AF doesn't come on Thursday then I might try testing Friday.

Although FF is telling me not to test until 3rd March :wacko:

Yeah FF needs two cycles to work out your normal LP so FF will tell you to test 18 days after ovulation until it knows you LP I think?

Beat that witch away :grr: Fx'd :flower:

Yeah FF needs two cycles to work out your normal LP so FF will tell you to test 18 days after ovulation until it knows you LP I think?

Beat that witch away :grr: Fx'd :flower:

Yep thats what it says on there - I assume that that will change from next month as I will have had two complete cycles of charting then......although hopefully we won't get that far.

I did just notice though that my ticker says testing in 4 days so maybe I'll set myself Friday as a possible day and just see how things go this week :)

Thank you for the sticky vibes!

I am also pro life..my DD was conceived by rape as well. So sorry you had to go through that :hugs:

Sorry you had to go through it as well, BnB brings so many ladies from all walks of life together. Its amazing because I can imagine that a lot of girls who are in the same situation may feel alone.

My DS is 9 this year and I have to say that he has healed me through that incident, it's something that's not apart of who I am anymore. I am one happy lady that I've been given the gift of life and my son just rocks my world. :haha:

Kaede351 - Oh lovely lines!!! :dust:

shaerichelle - That is totally a lovely temp spike!! Bring on O!!!!! Fx'd for you!!!

This site is amazing..I love how it brings us all together!

My DD is 10 years old now..she's the most amazing child. I am blessed!

ok, good morning you luverly lot!!! :hugs:....hubby and i cannot fathom this, and unlessi figure it out ill be pos for days on end lol.
i have roughly a 41 day cycle, and af for roughly 10 days,,,,, so roughly when do i start looking for ov????:shrug:. nd btw...this thread is giving me so much more pma!!!! i love looking and seing im not alone:happydance::happydance::happydance:

love to you all
4ever XX:headspin::hugs2::headspin::hugs2::friends::friends::friends:

4everhopefull, I have long cycles around 45 days usually and I always start using my opks around day 14 just to be sure I don't miss anything. I would suggest cover all your basis that way you can never look back and say, "I sound have tested sooner or what if" even though I probably won't OV that early, it gives me piece of mind. Just thought I'd share:)

thanks hunny, I think im gonna do that aswell :hugs:.

well ladies I knew somthing wasn't right with my charting, I was trying my damndest and wasn't getting anywhere.my chart was too higldy pigaldy soooooo cut a long story short, my thermometer is broken....well certainly not reliable and as i certainly cannot rule out my errors i spoke to a fertility nurse as to what to do and she basically said i can persevere as i am and knowing me my charting will get worse :rofl: or, pick up my new thermometer today and start afresh tomorrow...the only thing im stuck on is do I deliete the info Iv'e put in already..or note change of thermometer ect and carry on reguardless? ohh how complicated can it be!!! poor hubby and his wallet!!!

well thank god i found i as all wrong now before i got alot farther!!!..oh :shrug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi 4ever I'd prob just carry on but note the date that you changed the thermometer and see what your temps are like because you can always take them out later on in the cycle. Good Luck hun

AFM....I've been a bit naughty and woke up at 4am today so took my temp and it was 96.80 (which I have used on FF) I then went back to sleep and woke at 7.30 and took it again and it was 97.73! I usually temp at 6.00-6.30 in the week. Do you girls think I used the correct temp?

I also thought I would have O'd this weekend as my opks got darker on day 20/21 but I never got a positive and now they have gone light again. also my CBFM has never given me a peak and I only have 2 sticks left for this cycle.

so confusing...........

4ever, I too would just carry on and note the change. You don't want to wack out your chart even more by cleaning the slate! As long as you know what's going on, that's all that really matters..and you're still pretty early in your cycle so it'll be ok to keep going as you are with a new thermometer. The temps are only really important right before, at, and post-ovulation. Good luck!

You might just have missed your surge? You'll b able to tell by your temps.

My back is still sore and I'm gettin twinges still. *sigh*

My nipples are quite tender too but I do tend to get that around O time. Don't think my chart looks particularly good either lol we'll see

My temps were never really that high until yesterday..so there's still hope! There always is <3

Well I was 36.92 this morning which I guess is ok. Just never had a few temps then a high. Another thing I've noticed (tmi) but I seem to be quite wet :s haha!

Thank you for the sticky vibes!

I am also pro life..my DD was conceived by rape as well. So sorry you had to go through that :hugs:

Sorry you had to go through it as well, BnB brings so many ladies from all walks of life together. Its amazing because I can imagine that a lot of girls who are in the same situation may feel alone.

My DS is 9 this year and I have to say that he has healed me through that incident, it's something that's not apart of who I am anymore. I am one happy lady that I've been given the gift of life and my son just rocks my world. :haha:

Kaede351 - Oh lovely lines!!! :dust:

shaerichelle - That is totally a lovely temp spike!! Bring on O!!!!! Fx'd for you!!!

You have such an amazing attitude and positivity. I am in awe. x

Well I was 36.92 this morning which I guess is ok. Just never had a few temps then a high. Another thing I've noticed (tmi) but I seem to be quite wet :s haha!

See! My highest temp to date is 36.6 lol.

And wet is good! Although I haven't experienced that yet, I know tons of women who have..so signs are looking well. Can't wait till test time for you! Do you know when you wanna test?

Erm, well I think ill be due AF around 7 days from now so I think I will wait till then to be honest. Don't think ill test early this month ... Although I have 2 cheapy tests sitting in my bathroom

Hya
Just want to wish all you ladies good luck for this month, lots of :dust: for you all :happydance:

Also a big thanks to this thread, im a total novice regarding ovulation ect so this has given me lots of advice on what to do and look out for.

Natasha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"