New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

That's bizarre. Are you going to the User CP option and then amending your signature?

hi all - just checking in today. Temp gone high again (although I took it a bit later than normal as I had a lie in!). Fingers crossed AF won't show. Trying not to test as I'm a bit scared. Might leave it and see what happens today/tomorrow.

How is everyone else this morning?

hiya ladies... i tested this morning thinking my chart looks good.. but bfn :( im 10dpo most ladies get there bfp on 10dpo.. but not even a hint of a line

i had a dip below the line the other day tho..

Piesey - It is looking good for you.
Pichi - Don't worry hun.
Babyhopes10 - 10dpo is still really early. You're more likely to get a accurate result 14-16dpo.
Samfitz - On FF go to the sharing tab on the left and click on Homepage setup, at the top there will be a url saying www.fertiltiyfriend.com/home/ and then your chart reference number. You can copy that and then on here go into User CP, edit signature and paste the url in. Alternatively on FF you can set up a ticker, copy the BB code it gives you and paste that into your sig instead and you should end up with a ticker that sends you straight to your chart when you click on it.

I think everyone elses queries have been answered.

AFM - Same temp again this morning. Again I had a disturbed sleep and still have this virus. But I took my temp after moving about for 5 mins and it was over 37 so my temp this morning is looking pretty accurate, if anything my temps are definately higher. Bring on those crosshairs! :happydance:

Just quickly, think you have to have posted 10 or so times on here before you can put a link in your sig! :)

Yes I couldn't add my chart to my signature until I'd posted a few times - that might be why. Hope you get it sorted out soon.

yay finaly done it that was mind blowing still havent figured out how to put them in the center god i sound so stupid

Could someone please take a look at my chart? I don't know... it looks a bit erratic to me lol. Can anybody make any sense of it? :)

XxX

(link in my sig :))

Kaede - Apart from the high temp on CD15, your chart looks absolutely fine, you are still waiting to O. Were there any factors causing the high? Alcohol, the heating being left on, a really restless night or getting out of bed?

Hi All! New to charting and softcups this month..I'm sure I'll have lots of questions..Took my first temp this morning..I hope I don't forget tomorrow!! Can't wait to learn more about my cycle..

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Dizzy! This is my first month temping as well. I suppose we'll learn together as we go along. I feel like between the charting lessons at FF and the knowledgable ladies here, I have a pretty ood grasp already. Good luck and :dust: to you!

Fairygirl : i think i see OV for you ^__^

i'm still cramping :S that's been what? 4 days now. strange

pichi & fairy - great that you both appear to have ov'd a lot earlier this cycle than your pevious :)

Kaede - Apart from the high temp on CD15, your chart looks absolutely fine, you are still waiting to O. Were there any factors causing the high? Alcohol, the heating being left on, a really restless night or getting out of bed?

Not that I can think of. The heating might have been on, but I'm not sure. I've been at my in-laws house all week so I don't know how they set their heating.

I was going to use OPKs, but I forgot to take them with me... and wouldn't have been able to PIAC to use them anyway. We got home yesterday but I wasn't sure whether I should start using them or not cuz I've only stopped spotting/bleeding from AF about 3 or 4 days ago (can't remember cuz wasn't tracking properly while I was away), which in itself is unsual. Ah well lol, I might start using them. Do I need to use FMU? or any time during the day? :)

Thanks for that btw, I'm so dumb when it comes to this whole charting thing haha.

XxX

Oh I have my fingers crossed for all of you [-o<

OMG! Two days back on BnB after a week and a half break and I've had my first BnB disagreement.

Now I feel really bad because the girls thread has been taken over by Pro choice and Pro Life opinions. :dohh:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/278922-need-test-3.html#post4483977 is the thread. :coffee: Maybe I should just learn to shut up when it comes to really personal subjects like Pro Life and Pro Choice. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->