New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Pichi, totally is a good sign..I had cramping from day of OV on till about 6 or 7 dpo then it stopped. It felt just like AF coming..and at some points my back hurt sooooo bad along with it. Fx'd for you! I'm excited :D

Foxy, I'm doing very well..not feeling pregnant at all yet *knock on wood*..kinda wishing I did feel it a bit more so I'd know all is well. AF was due today or tomorrow, so I'm so nervous. I've been crampy all day..not badly, but dull and low. I'm still in total disbelief! Still look at my 2 tests all the time lol.

Pro Life and Pro Choice is one discussion I have learned to just stay out of! I am very Pro Life.....but I respect that not everyone thinks how I do. Just don't wanna go onto that soapbox haha.

Kaede - Apart from the high temp on CD15, your chart looks absolutely fine, you are still waiting to O. Were there any factors causing the high? Alcohol, the heating being left on, a really restless night or getting out of bed?

Not that I can think of. The heating might have been on, but I'm not sure. I've been at my in-laws house all week so I don't know how they set their heating.

I was going to use OPKs, but I forgot to take them with me... and wouldn't have been able to PIAC to use them anyway. We got home yesterday but I wasn't sure whether I should start using them or not cuz I've only stopped spotting/bleeding from AF about 3 or 4 days ago (can't remember cuz wasn't tracking properly while I was away), which in itself is unsual. Ah well lol, I might start using them. Do I need to use FMU? or any time during the day? :)

Thanks for that btw, I'm so dumb when it comes to this whole charting thing haha.

XxX

That is unusual that AF took so long to go away. I believe OPKs are best taken in the afternoon as the surge happens in the morning but takes a while to show in your urine. Someone else should know more than me.

I'm gonna check out the pro life etc thread :)

Oo PeaceLoveBaby, that is interesting what you have said about cramps and backache.

Moochacha - I feel for the girl in that thread. We all make mistakes and she was just looking for advice and support.

Congratz!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

ok, i now have thought of one more question lol!!! ,.....but i think its a good one!!
here goes! i dont hve the money to pay for cbfm sticks....my cycle is to iregular to test every day until i find my ov time, as my temps wont tell me anything yet as i havnt been temping for long enough :hissy:...so as you probably know ive discoverd internet cheapies ...but if they are so much cheaper than clear blue, do they still work????:blush:
thanks again for awnsering my silly questions ladies XXXXXXXX

I got mine from Amazon, through the company *early pregnancy tests*. 40 OPKs and 10 HPTs. The OPKs worked fine for me. I guess the hpts did too as they were negative :rofl:

I think personally I'm prolife because my son was conceived by rape and I love him to bits he's my world and I was faced with the decision if I should keep him or not.

Professionally I've always been pro choice I have learn to separate the two. I should have kept out of it, maybe its my pregnancy hormones in production.

Don't beat yourself up Moochacha. You were trying to help xx

Edit: Yes I got another good temp, I must have O'd :happydance:

Thank you for the sticky vibes!

I am also pro life..my DD was conceived by rape as well. So sorry you had to go through that :hugs:

I felt the need to put my 10 pence worth in on that thread!

Moochacha - I can completely see the message you were trying to get through :)

I had a huge temp spike today. I hope it stays high. But I feel kinda sick so who knows:(

Kaede - Apart from the high temp on CD15, your chart looks absolutely fine, you are still waiting to O. Were there any factors causing the high? Alcohol, the heating being left on, a really restless night or getting out of bed?

Not that I can think of. The heating might have been on, but I'm not sure. I've been at my in-laws house all week so I don't know how they set their heating.

I was going to use OPKs, but I forgot to take them with me... and wouldn't have been able to PIAC to use them anyway. We got home yesterday but I wasn't sure whether I should start using them or not cuz I've only stopped spotting/bleeding from AF about 3 or 4 days ago (can't remember cuz wasn't tracking properly while I was away), which in itself is unsual. Ah well lol, I might start using them. Do I need to use FMU? or any time during the day? :)

Thanks for that btw, I'm so dumb when it comes to this whole charting thing haha.

XxX

That is unusual that AF took so long to go away. I believe OPKs are best taken in the afternoon as the surge happens in the morning but takes a while to show in your urine. Someone else should know more than me.

Thanks :D I'll take an OPK later when I next need the toilet haha. I'm excited again now ;)

XxX

Ooh I'm glad this thread keeps popping up in my subscribed threads box...I've been charting for a few days now, am having an extremely long cycle but I think it's because I was really ill a couple of weeks ago so I must have been too sick to ovulate at the time. My temp shot up the other day, and now is going way down. I think that I'm in the luteal phase - am hoping AF comes in a few days!

I'm posting my chart, feel free to have a gander and let me know what you think :hugs:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d22b3

I know this isn't about charting... but I just did an OPK and I THINK it was positive...

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/private/SDC11099.jpg

The test line is darker isn't it?

XxX

Baby Love - that is a big dip! Looks like AF could be on the way, but you never know!

Kaede - I'd say that +ve! :) Get to bed girl!

Wow, that must be lucky lol... Very first test I ever do and it's a pos?! hehehe... I'm properly excited now ;)

Gona have a shower and then do something special for DH me thinks :D (I feel a bit bad actually haha... I showed him the test stick to see what he thought and he thought is was BFP pregnancy test >.< doh lol... )

But woo, never thought I'd be so excited haha ;P seeya chickies!!!

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"