New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks fairygirl - my current manager knows I am TTC and is fine with maternity leave whenever that may be needed! She also said to me to not worry about getting a new role and then going on maternity leave.... not sure the manager of the team I'm applying for would see it that way! haha

I am going to apply and just see what happens. :D

Thanks for the support - much appreciated.

there is a thread on here called clomid club i have found it really interesting x

Well I'm pleased that I've had a little rise in my temperature this morning even though it is still freezing in our house and I had another very broken sleep because I was about about 9 times to wee in the night (unusual for me).

Now they just need to stay up and I will be happy https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-character0009.gif

Got another +OPK this morning, but it's not as strong as the others have been so I think yesterday was my peak day :) My temp has gone up a bit this morning... although that could be because the heating was on when I woke up, but we'll see tomorrow morning if it's more likely to be OV or heating haha

Good luck SmileyShazza! I hope it's your BFP :D :dust:

XxX

Morning all

Massive temp drop 5dpo for me :(

Congrats to and bfp's I've missed out on! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

I'm not sure - think I always think low temp is bad haha. Ny tempd are a different pattern to last month anyways. I'm still getting VERY like twinges too.

Fingers crossed! Xx

How are you shezza?

At 5dpo a temp drop could potentially be a very good sign! :D You're not out til the witch shows up so keep ur chin up hun ^^

XxX

U think 5DPO and having an Id is ok then? I thought I was too early for an Id.

I have this strange feeling though - don't really want to admit it just in case I'm wrong but - I think mayb this is my month. I feel calm for a change. Its a very strange feeling but like I said, don't want to think that and then get a visit from the witch!

EDIT: stupid blackberry for messaging!

Smiley, your chart is looking good! Hope this it for you :D

Pichi, that could very well be an ID..the 6-12 or whichever it is, is just a guideline..you know that everyone is different!!!! Fingers crossed for you hun.

Kaede, hope you caught that eggy :hugs:

Foxy, your chart is still looking great :D

I read Implantation can occur at 5dpo, I also read an interesting study that was suggesting the earlier implantation occurs the better chance the bean has of sticking, it was something like 12dpo implantation took MC risk up to 85% likely or something!

Ive had a huge dip (below the coverline) but as I think it was foxy said, you cant just look at individual temps so im trying to keep the PMA, especially as OH is saying my cervix is still very very high, I know this didnt happen last month.

Oooh pichi - nice drop :D 5 days isn't too early for an ID, so keep your chin up.

I too feel very calm this month - I think it's because I have reached the point of thinking if it happens, it happens.

Good luck to you, your chart is looking great :)

Shazza - nice chart too :D

How is everyone this morning?

I feel like I have trapped air under my rib cage, which I slightly irritating first thing in the morning!

Helly - i'm usually the one telling people to look at patterns in temps not individual ones haha.

Foxy- that chart is looking good :)

wish i could fast forward about 10 days!

How are you shezza?

Not too bad, I’m feeling a bit like you at the moment. As much as I don’t want to get my hopes up I feel different this month – I’m feeling relaxed about everything and am surprised how quickly this month has flown past.

I was up about ten times in the night needing to pee and this morning I feel a little bit nauseous so I’m hoping that these could be good signs.

The fact alone that my chart is looking so very different to last month is giving me some added PMA which is gladly welcomed in this last little bit of the 2ww. I’m keeping everything crossed those temps stay high now :winkwink:

Pichi – I have seen lots of people on here who got a bfp and had a dip at 5dpo like that so don’t give up hope. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Foxy – we are almost level pegging at the moment with our temps, you are just slightly under mine. Lets hope that this could be our month :hugs:

i've been needing to pee a little more but not to the point where i am up during the night. i'm just getting a niggly feeling every so often around my ovaries but its away as fast as it arrives. My back is aching on and off but thats all i have really. sensitive nips are something i get around OV so i am not counting them as a sign - they're sort of dying down a little now.

my friend just told me this morning she had a dream i went into labour on my birthday! haha (my birthday is the 22nd Dec)

and stupid Blackberry is rubbish at typing. i've spelled loads wrong including your username shazza haha! stupid thing ¬__¬ (on the pc now though)

Morning girls! I have just input my temps from over the weekend, what do ya reckon? :shrug:

Not bad at all posh :) Good luck. When are you expecting AF or planning to test?

AFM - I have some niggling on the lower right side of my abdomen. Not painful, but fluttery sought of feeling. Don't think I have had this before. I've noticed it on and off all morning.

Not getting my hopes up though - I need some serious symptoms before I ever get my hopes up haha Like a baby bump and a scan! :haha:

I'm due to test on thursday (did a test yesterday :blush: bfn!! lol!).
Scarey stuff!
Good luck and :dust: to everyone testing this week.

I may test on thursday - AF is due then, so may wait till friday is she's a no show. :D

Ooh heres a strange symptom, I just had like sharp pins and needles along my caesarean scar line?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->