New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

4everhopefull- Mine runs out in a week, but i'm not paying the money either. I figure as long as i can use their chart thats really alli need. Especially with all the help form the ladies on this sight!
Shaerichelle- sorry for us both! At least we're not alone! Hopefully something will happen to our charts soon. I know for me I don't even care if its OV anymore, i just want AF so I can start a new cycle.
I agree AF would be nice. She should have been here yesterday. What a bag she is being to me.:cry:

fairygirl- I'm sorry to hear you are sick! Are you running a temprature? If you are I would say maybe that would effect your bbt. But It looks like a clear shift. Stay Positive!

I only feel slightly feverish at times. My temp hasn't gone over 37.5 so I wouldn't be considered as having a fever. But does being ill raise body temperature a little? Googling now, just in case.

This has nothing to do with a chart..but I was hoping you girls would keep me in your thoughts..I'm 17dpo and have been doing test daily and for a few days they seemed to be getting darker now they are not..test are still pos but really light. I went in about 2 hours ago for a blood draw so should know what my #s are at in about a hour..Gosh I hope all is well. I've had no other sighs like bleeding or cramping..just the really light pg test.

edited to say my #s are only 11 at 17dpo thats not good..I go back in 48 hours top see what they are then.. :cry:

Fairygirl do you know why FF puts ov at cd 20? I cant figure it out :shrug: xx

Coz that's the day before my temps shifted right up. I think my coverline is a bit high though. The only thing I can think of is I got a LH surge in the afternoon after my morning cbfm Peak on CD18 and I finally O'd in the morning of CD20. I don't know. I can get it to give me CD18 but not sure what to think. I really hope I have O'd, I started getting this gland/throat thing on CD18 and my temp didn't shoot up straightaway so hopefully my chart is as accurate as it can be.

NicholeB- I hae everything X for you!!! Good luck! I'm sure everything is fine.
Shaerichelle-Isn't it horrible to know you haven't OV when your late for AF? I feel like if I wasnt temping at least I could have some hope. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad i know what my body is doing, I just wish it would OV!! So so so so so so over this, i"m going to the doc soon so at least i"ll have proof of no OV...unless i OV next cycle(fingers X)

Coz that's the day before my temps shifted right up. I think my coverline is a bit high though. The only thing I can think of is I got a LH surge in the afternoon after my morning cbfm Peak on CD18 and I finally O'd in the morning of CD20. I don't know. I can get it to give me CD18 but not sure what to think. I really hope I have O'd, I started getting this gland/throat thing on CD18 and my temp didn't shoot up straightaway so hopefully my chart is as accurate as it can be.

ah yes I see what you mean, I thought 3 consecutive rises suggested ovulation though? Or do they have to shift by so much? xx

Nicole - will be thinking of you hun. I hope all is well and you just have a shy little bean like moochacha :D

Sending positive and really sticky vibes over the pond to you and down under to moochacha :D

Pixxie, they have to shift by 0.5-1 degree above the highest of the last 6, or something like that. I can get this one:

I'll keep it on the Advanced setting though and wait and see if my temps stay up for another few days, at least then I'll know I did O somewhere in that 72 hours.

Attachments

• cd18.JPG
    cd18.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 7
Nicole, I hope all is well with your blood results and bean is there getting snuggled. x

Nicole - sending a bucket load of positive vibes accross the pond to you hun :hugs: I hope that beanie is just being a little shy and that you get some good news soon xxx

Good luck Foxy and Shazza! Looks like we'll find out in the next few days about you two! x

Thanks Fish&Chips - don't go getting your hopes up though lol ....I'm not holding out much hope this month.

hello ladies im a newbie.... just thought id say hi and ive been enjoying reading your posts very intresting..its nice to know when others have experiences same as one self! im sending all you ladies lots of baby dust....

Thanks girls but 11 isn't good I've known for a week they should be a lot higher..I tihnk I'll be back here soon.

Thanks Fish&Chips - don't go getting your hopes up though lol ....I'm not holding out much hope this month.

https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/eusa_naughty.gif https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/eusa_naughty.gif https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/eusa_naughty.gif

Now now now Mrs! Wheres the PMA? It ain't over until https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10404/witch%7E0.gif shows her ugly face so let's be having a bit of positivity :flower:

Evening xshell. :wave:
Nicole, do keep us updated, send you some extra sticky :dust:
Shazza, loving the choice of smilies :p PMA!

evening to you all and to you to fairygirl, im just getting used to this forum i'll try and put my ff chart on here soon when ive worked out how too. you all make each other feel so welcome and postive ..its nice to be able to exchange experiences with those going threw the same or similar situations . its hard work all this ttc but fun too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->