New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I may test on thursday - AF is due then, so may wait till friday is she's a no show. :D

I was thinking about this too.

AF usually arrives for me at about the same time of day - around 7am. So if by time I get home from work there hasn't been any sign I could be tempted to test.

Although I suppose it could be better holding off till FMU on Friday :wacko:

Hello ladies, I'm so excited for those of you with promising charts! I must admit i am jealous too! lol I thought i might OV with my heigh temp on Saturday, but no such luck. The goo dthoing about this temping is that i'm not wasting my money on tests. Normally if i was on CD 40something I would have tested four times by now. This is the longest cycle i have had in months. I wish temps could lie!!!! lol So excited to see what the week brings for some of you girls, I hope its a BFP. Good luck

Hello ladies, I'm so excited for those of you with promising charts! I must admit i am jealous too! lol I thought i might OV with my high temp on Saturday, but no such luck. The good thing about this temping is that i'm not wasting my money on tests. Normally if i was on CD 40something I would have tested four times by now. This is the longest cycle i have had in months. I wish temps could lie!!!! lol So excited to see what the week brings for some of you girls, I hope its a BFP. Good luck

Hi Ladies, I took the weekend off obsessing! It is so nice to be back! Foxy your chart looks great! Congrats to all the BFP ladies! My temp dropped a bit today so I am thinking this is the beginning of the end! WAAAAAA!!!!!! It is my first O since being off birth control since march 09! Clomid is great.

Hey impatient - that sure is a long cycle you have there.

Atleast the charting is helping to get to know your body and saving you a fortune on tests!

Hope you ov soon and join us in the TWW :D

ginger - those temps are still way above your coverline, so don't read too much into that drop :)

Thank you foxy! This is my first chart where I have had an ovulation, so I have no idea what to expect.

ok, ok ok, im panicking AGAIN :rofl:.... fertility friend is bullying me lol. it keeps saying i wont be interrupted of i join in 7 days.....but i dont wanna join!!!:hissy:

sooo what will happen in 7 days if i dont join? will i loose everything ive done already?...im not being a scab by not paying the moneys but i think hubby will blow his top if i ask for the cash this month after hes set me up with 3 thermometers, vitamins and 50 opk's.... but he said...he thinks it would be easier to join but i think its only fair to wait a month and save up.....what do you wonderfull ladies think????

p.s i think im going to have to accept the randomness of my chart....ive busted a gut to try and "normalise"....(long word!!! )....it but i just cant and to be honest i forgot to tell you ladies i have endometreosis and this :witch: has been really painfull....maybe it is a "true" period since my depo.
anyways enough chatting from me

luffs to you all XXXX

Hey girls! :wave:

How many dpo of high temps is a good sign? When am I allowed to be exited? :) xx

Hi Ladies!

Looks like you are down to about one more week Foxy, Pichi, and Shazza? I've got my fingers crossed for you and everyone else in the same boat.

I haven't been on in a while and don't have time to catch up on all the old posts- did anyone get a bfp since PeaceLoveBaby?

I'm expecting to O around March first, so I'm gearing up for loads of BD'ing this weekend : )

Oh- and good luck Pixie! I've also been off BC for about 11 months and this is my second cycle of charting. My temps stayed up till the day before AF. That seems to be pretty typical, right ladies?

impatient dear.. I know how you feel. I think I need to be impatient #2 lol.

ok, ok ok, im panicking AGAIN .... fertility friend is bullying me lol. it keeps saying i wont be interrupted of i join in 7 days.....but i dont wanna join!!!

sooo what will happen in 7 days if i dont join? will i loose everything ive done already?...im not being a scab by not paying the moneys but i think hubby will blow his top if i ask for the cash this month after hes set me up with 3 thermometers, vitamins and 50 opk's.... but he said...he thinks it would be easier to join but i think its only fair to wait a month and save up.....what do you wonderfull ladies think????

sorry to re-post but its bugging me....thanks ever so much for your help ladies XX

ok, ok ok, im panicking AGAIN .... fertility friend is bullying me lol. it keeps saying i wont be interrupted of i join in 7 days.....but i dont wanna join!!!

sorry to re-post but its bugging me....thanks ever so much for your help ladies XX

you will just loose VIP functions - thats all

Pixxie and Gingerbaby, you need to wait on your chart temps a few more days when hopefully implantation has taken place and you stay above coverline.
Foxy and Shazza I hope AF doesn't show and we can have more BFPs on the thread!
Jaimie, good luck with the bding.

My temps are pretty much where they should be. I am so worried they are all false and I haven't O'd as my virus seems to be getting worse again, would illness do that to temps?

fairygirl- I'm sorry to hear you are sick! Are you running a temprature? If you are I would say maybe that would effect your bbt. But It looks like a clear shift. Stay Positive!

Fairy.. I am sick also and I think they affected my temps...

I have changed my ff url.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/shaerichelle

4everhopefull- Mine runs out in a week, but i'm not paying the money either. I figure as long as i can use their chart thats really alli need. Especially with all the help form the ladies on this sight!
Shaerichelle- sorry for us both! At least we're not alone! Hopefully something will happen to our charts soon. I know for me I don't even care if its OV anymore, i just want AF so I can start a new cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->