New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

if I am, (and it would be awesome) we def BD the right days :D

ablack, I think it was probably just a normal fluctuating temp, I looked at your previous charts and unless something drastically changes this cycle I think it's too early for o. I noticed you had some temp drops early in your last 2 cycles (not quite as drastic though) so it's probably just a similar pattern. But like you said, if you did O early, you've got it covered!!!

I'll be eagerly watching your chart!

I bought a BBT themometer a month or so back... Tempted a bit then forgot a few days and didn't start my second cycle. How do I post my ff chart here so you can gander at my (half-assed) chart thus far :haha:

Hi Mrs H and Shambaby! Welcome to this lovely thread. Mrs H, I hope charting can help you before you need to start your IVF and I totally agree with Magic.. I kept waking up early today just to see what my darn temp was doing!! Annoyingly that then just messed it up! lol x

Shambaby I was the same but after 4 cycles I got annoyed with not knowing anything about my body. I feel much more in control now. x

Glad to see you've started your new cycle Magic!!

Nice temps Mystic.. hopefully you will be able to spot your OV day easy peasy!

Morning Nadira.. well as I mentioned before I messed up my temps today. I have 2 very different ones and I don't know which one to use!!!

I usually try and take it between 6.45 and 7.15 every morning. I started to wake up at 4am and eventually thought I should temp so the first one was at 5.50am. I then managed to stop worrying and got another 2 1/2 hours in and took my temp again at 7.30 (so not far off when I normally temp). Do you know which one I should use. They are very different temps and I want to try and be as accurate as possible seeing as AF could show up at any point. Thanks in advance. xxx

Hi Fish,

Either way, your temps are still flying high above the cover line, so you're still in the running. Sorry to hear that the HPTs aren't co-operating but I still have my FXd for you!

My temps are certainly interesting this month. The last 2 cycles I've had quite wild fluctuations, and this cycle, my temps have remained relatively constant throughout the 1st week. I don't know if I'm getting better sleep, or if it has something to do with the B100s I've been taking this cycle :shrug:. Does anyone have any experience with B complexes? I hope you're right and O is really obvious this cycle, we'll see what the next couple of weeks hold.

Stones, to add a link to your chart you need to first set up your FF home page. So go to your FF chart and right above your chart you should see a button that says Home Page Setup. Click that, fill in any deatils and options you want. I would recommend to select Auto Update, Publish Special, Custom Signs, mood and energy data, Publish Intercourse Data, Publish Chart Labels, Publish Pregnancy Test Results, but that's just me. When you're done hit save. At the very top of that home page settings pages you should see a link to your chart. Copy that and then go over to Baby and Bump.

At the top of any Baby and Bump page you should see a User Cp link. Click on that and then edit your signature. You can just paste the link in and Baby and Bump will automatically make it a clickable link. Good luck!

I bought a BBT themometer a month or so back... Tempted a bit then forgot a few days and didn't start my second cycle. How do I post my ff chart here so you can gander at my (half-assed) chart thus far :haha:

Welcome StonesWife

If you are on your chart page, you will see near the top a button that says "home page setup". Click this, and fill in what options you'd like displayed for us all to stalk! Save the settings, and copy your charting homepage link from the top and post it here, so we can all keep a watchful eye over you :winkwink:

Stones, to add a link to your chart you need to first set up your FF home page. So go to your FF chart and right above your chart you should see a button that says Home Page Setup. Click that, fill in any deatils and options you want. I would recommend to select Auto Update, Publish Special, Custom Signs, mood and energy data, Publish Intercourse Data, Publish Chart Labels, Publish Pregnancy Test Results, but that's just me. When you're done hit save. At the very top of that home page settings pages you should see a link to your chart. Copy that and then go over to Baby and Bump.

At the top of any Baby and Bump page you should see a User Cp link. Click on that and then edit your signature. You can just paste the link in and Baby and Bump will automatically make it a clickable link. Good luck!

Hi Bernina, you beat me to it! Your instructions are very detailed.
StonesWife, listen to Bernina LOL!

And Welcome to TeenyWeeny, hope you can find everything you need to get started. Bernina does a great job explaining things, but certainly ask if you have any questions.

Bernina-So glad to hear that you are doing well. I'm so sorry to hear that you are unable to get the surgery with all these pesky holidays getting in the way :cry:. But on the bright side, at least you can try again with us this month and hopefully get your sticky :happydance:! Good on you for saying no to the BCP, I would't wish those on my worst enemy. I am sure that they are what has messed up my LP and I've heard the same suspicions from other ladies around the site.

Foxy-Your temps still look so good, and I'm glad to hear that there are no signs of AF. Hopefully that :witch: will leave you alone for about 9 months!

Ablack-Not sure what to make of your temps. it looks like you took your temp an hour earlier, that might have made some difference :shrug: I guess we will have to wait and see what the next few days hold. It looks like you've really been working the OH, so if the egg did drop early, I'm sure you caught it.

Magic-So glad that AF finally came to clean house, and that you can finally get on with this cycle. :thumbup:

Nadira-Your cycle is shaping up quite nicely, you will likely O in a few days, hope you're :sex: like crazy!!

:dust: to all you lovely ladies!

I just wanted to post something I experienced with this new cycle. Normally I have to take ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil for those in the US) on day 1 and 2 of my cycle due to strong cramps that keep me up at night. I've read that ibuprofen has a possible negative impact on fertility so I wanted to try to stay off it if I could.

I've been drinking Red Raspberry Leaf tea :coffee: to help tone my uterus and help with spotting so had a cup on cd 1 when cramping was at its worst. Well as soon as I finished that cup I noticed that the cramps really started to calm. It wasn't instant pain relief, but it took the edge off so that I could relax and almost ignore the remaining pain. I did the same on cd 2.

I'm not sure exactly how it works, but just wanted to give you another option to the painkillers that are sometimes required at the beginning of a cycle. There's some debate on if the tea should be taken throughout your cycle or only up until ovulation. Some say that it can cause early labor or contractions which would of course not be good to an embryo trying to implant or an early pregnancy. Others say it helps increase bloodflow to the uterus and therefore is good for implantation and continued pregnancy. I tried to have 2 cups a day prior to ovulation then cut back to one cup a day after that. Of course read up and do some research on your own prior to adding it into your routine. I'm off to have a cup now!

Welcome back Bernina! You are SO sweet! :kiss:

Interesting about the RLT. I don't get cramps any more - they were terrible when I was a teenager, but AF nearly always comes unannounced these days, but still good to know! :thumbup:

Yay we have more charts to stalk in here already! :yipee:

ablacketer - I noticed your chart gives you an average of 28 days cycle, in which case it would be very unlikely that you normally ov around now. BUT! I discovered the other day that some sperm can live for up to 7 days (I previously thought it was 5 days), so it's possible that you conceived in a bd during af but still ov'd a week later! Super sperm!

Mystic - just wanted to say your chart is looking very neat and tidy this month! Hope that means your body is doing the text book thing! xxx

our fingers are crossed here because of that and my period is unusually light :)

Excellent post, I'm just learning how to "chart" so this was very helpful :) Thank you*

wow, this is a busy thread!

thanks for the warm welcomeladies, i was rather nervous about starting to chart, but i think i will be ok with all the support on here. i did set up a ff account last night, but no temp to put on it yet, as i only just got a thermometer i can use today - will be temping in the morning! :happydance: i will post a link tomorrow, hopefully.

Welcome back Bernina! You are SO sweet! :kiss:

Interesting about the RLT. I don't get cramps any more - they were terrible when I was a teenager, but AF nearly always comes unannounced these days, but still good to know! :thumbup:

Yay we have more charts to stalk in here already! :yipee:

ablacketer - I noticed your chart gives you an average of 28 days cycle, in which case it would be very unlikely that you normally ov around now. BUT! I discovered the other day that some sperm can live for up to 7 days (I previously thought it was 5 days), so it's possible that you conceived in a bd during af but still ov'd a week later! Super sperm!

Mystic - just wanted to say your chart is looking very neat and tidy this month! Hope that means your body is doing the text book thing! xxx

Thanks, I hope so too, but it's actually freaking me out a bit. I thought there might be something wrong with my thermometer, but I did a reading last night and got something different, so it's not that.

I had a bit of a strange temp situation this morning too ladies. I set my alarm for 6 as I do every morning, but I was tossing and turning from about 4. I got a slightly lower temp (36.22) than I've been getting so far this cycle. I decided to go back to sleep and see if I could squeeze in another 3 hours. At 9ish I woke up and temped again and I was back to 36.28. I'm not sure which to use (not there's a big difference between them) but I took the lower one, just so I could add a little intrigue to my chart :laugh2:!

Wow so much has happened since my last post!! Yay more new people and charts to stalk. = )

Bernina- I should be o'ing any day and can't wait, I hope this is your cycle and your AF dosen't show! fx'd for you

So many things to say to everybody, welcome to newbies to the thread. = )

***I have a question I thinking I will O on saturday I was wondering if it's best to BD everyday untill then or every other day?***

Sorry this was so short and I didn't get a chance to speak to everyone individually, working on thank you cards with DH. Hopefully I'll get a chance to catch up 2mrrw!!

Wow so much has happened since my last post!! Yay more new people and charts to stalk. = )

Bernina- I should be o'ing any day and can't wait, I hope this is your cycle and your AF dosen't show! fx'd for you

So many things to say to everybody, welcome to newbies to the thread. = )

***I have a question I thinking I will O on saturday I was wondering if it's best to BD everyday untill then or every other day?***

Sorry this was so short and I didn't get a chance to speak to everyone individually, working on thank you cards with DH. Hopefully I'll get a chance to catch up 2mrrw!!

Hi Nadira, that's a good question. From what I've heard around here, BDing every day is a good idea IF the OH has healthy :spermy:. Apparently, it's good to have a fresh supply constantly coming in. However, if OH has sperm quantity or motillity issues, every other day, or another schedule set out by your dr. is better to follow. Of course, unless OH has had an SA done, there's likely no way of knowing whether there is a problem. It's your call, but personally, we go for it every day when we can take it. Unless we get to the point that we should suspect a problem, we will assume everything's fine.

Check out this link: https://babymed.com/faq/Content.aspx?13980

I've just been on to the fertility friend webpage and triied to register- it says I can't and someone who is already a member has to invite me. aarrgh!!!

Please advise me, my af is due any day, so need to really think about starting this!!

Thanks girls.

Morning all!

Teeny Weeny.. that sounds strange. If you like, send me a private message with your email address and I'll invite you but you should be able to just set up an account without being invited.

Nadira.. We tried every night as we knew there would be days when we couldn't so it would take the pressure off as we would know we did it the previous day.. if that makes sense!

Shambaby.. can't wait to see your chart this morning! Don't forget to add your link!

Welcome BellaBlu!

Well ladies.. I'm now very confused. I did another FRER today and got an EXTREMELY faint 2nd line. Could it be a BFP or is it just an evap line?

Morning all!

Teeny Weeny.. that sounds strange. If you like, send me a private message with your email address and I'll invite you but you should be able to just set up an account without being invited.

Nadira.. We tried every night as we knew there would be days when we couldn't so it would take the pressure off as we would know we did it the previous day.. if that makes sense!

Shambaby.. can't wait to see your chart this morning! Don't forget to add your link!

Welcome BellaBlu!

Well ladies.. I'm now very confused. I did another FRER today and got an EXTREMELY faint 2nd line. Could it be a BFP or is it just an evap line?

I thought it strange!! I am just desperate for some extra help in determining ovulation!!! I'll try and work out how to send a private message now!! :wacko:

OMG fish - I'm so excited for you! I'm hoping it's a +ve!

I tested this morning with clearblue and got a really strong horizontal line, but sadly no vertical :(

I am back at work today after a few days off and now have that horrible feeling in my stomach that AF is going to show any minute now! I'll be a regular visitor to the ladies today no doubt! lol

Glad to hear everyone is doing ok. I'll try and catch up with all the recent threads throughout the day

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->