New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Your temps are still looking really good though Foxy and you may just have tested before you have enough of the hormone. I feel so strange about my FRER reading today as it is incredibly faint, to the point that a camera can't pick it up.

Teeny Weeny.. I got your message! Hopefully you should have received an invite by now. x

Hi ya

I've just been looking at my chart and I think I know what's going on!

I reckon I ov'd on CD21 and therefore with a 12lp that would make today 12dpo! Therefore, AF due tomorrow!

I think that's the case and so I expect her tomorrow. I woke up ridiculously early today at 04:30, temp was 97.90 - went back to sleep and woke up at 7.30 with temp of 98.04. Should I put in the 4.30 temp? I'm confused!

Are you testing again in the morning? x

I had the same problem yesterday. I had 2 temps. FF recommends you either use the one closest to the time you normally temp or the one after 3 hrs continuous sleep, it just depends on your body (I always have to take it the same time or it's off). Both your temps were after 3 hours so I would use the later one. x

I agree that you could have ov-ed on cd21 but your not out yet Foxy. I've been getting AF type cramps on and off for the last 3 days. x

Thanks Fish - I really thought this was my month - now I'm not so sure. It's going to be a horrible waiting game :( I may go and pick up a FRER tonight - I don't like the clearblues I've been using.

I keep repeating my breakfast - infact, have been repeating all my meals for the last 4 or 5 days. Been peeing fairly regularly too - although have been having a few cokes whilst out and about, so maybe it's just down to that! Who knows!

I'm excited to be following you - I have such a good feeling that this is your month.
xx

Thanks Foxy.. I really hope it is. I'm also 12dpo and the test hardly picked up anything and a lot of people only show positive after 14dpo and longer. I'm going to pick up the CB test as hopefully that will be a bit more definite as it will tell me one way or another rather than a faint line which I could be misinterpreting. x

Your temps are still looking really good though Foxy and you may just have tested before you have enough of the hormone. I feel so strange about my FRER reading today as it is incredibly faint, to the point that a camera can't pick it up.

Teeny Weeny.. I got your message! Hopefully you should have received an invite by now. x

Just been on there trying to work it out and watching the tutorials! When my AF arrives I will definately give this a go!!

OMG Fish - just checked out your piccy in the BFP section and I can see the line! Yey. I have everything crossed for you. x

Hi Ladies,

Please could you take a look at my chart from today. I've had a HUGE temp dip! I took temp at same time of 6:30 only this time I actually made note of the temperature (I normally just go back to sleep then turn it back on and write temp down) When I saw 34.91 I was really shocked so I took it again and it had gone up to 36.09 so I thought the 34 one must have been an error. But then I went back to sleep for about 2 1/2 hours and took temp again and it had gone back down to 35.25. So now I am thinking that my 34.91 could have been a genuine reading so I have put that one on my chart. I've heard of implantation dips but isn't this a bit extreme?

P.S - Fish - Congrats on the line :) yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xx

Wow Swanny - just checked out your chart. That is a big drop. I am not really sure what to say. I guess if it was me, I would go with the middle one of 35! I'm sure the other girls can give you some better advice though.

Will keep an eye on your chart over the next few days x

I know I was thinking that but then my hubby said if I had just done what I normally did and gone back to sleep after taking temp then I wouldn't have had the opportunity to take temp again and I would have just gone with the first one of 34.97 which I guess is right and I haven't altered temps from any other day. I think I'll just keep it as it is for now and see if tomorrows goes back up. I guess it won't really make a difference to my chart unless the temp stays low for 3 days in a row?

Wow Swanny that is a big dip. It could well be an implantation dip!! I'll be watching your chart really closely!!

ablacketer - I can a few low dips pre-ov in your last chart so I wouldn't worry you probably just have a body temp that fluctuates a bit. It'll probably go back up again tomorrow.

Thanks Foxylady.. I can't believe other people can see the 2nd line! Maybe we've done it this month? Here's hoping!!

Fed up at work, so have just demolished about 1/2 ton of quality streets! Yummy! lol

Just getting in some practice for when I eventually get to eat for two!

Decided to upgrade to VIP FF membership too - it was doing my head in only having basic functions.

Boredom is bad for me - to much eating and spending!

Argh typed a message then it disappeared. Think I ov'd yesterday, temp is up again today (I ignored the first one I took at 34.65). Fingers crossed for this month!
Fish & Chips, saw your HPT looks good to me!
Foxy - quality street sounds good (apart from them being Nestle, I have avoided nestle since childhood due to their history of less than nice practices in 3rd World, really annoying they bought all the good sweets, I miss my toffee crisps!) I have a bowl of chocolate coins I am working my way through:blush:
Being a bit useless so haven't checked out everyone's charts.
I have however made it out in the 3 inches of snow to get my blood test done for German Measles immunity (everyone should get this checked before TTC apparently but the other GP I saw didn't mention anything:dohh: Esp as if you need the booster then you have to take 3 months off ttc, really hope I have full immunity)
Hope everyone's well!

Oooh Fish - where is your piccie?? I wanna see!!

Foxy - an implantation dip would normally be just the one day (3 days is to confirm ov). It is a bit dramatic, you're right, so FX that means a strong implant! :thumbup:

ablacketer - your temps look more striking in F. If you convert to celcius (which I did on your chart cos I don't get F), it's not nearly so spiky. I think it's normal fluctuation pre-ov xxx

Fifi - I think you probably o'd too! Just a couple of days to wait for FF to confirm! :dust:

Hi fifi

Will be following your chart to see how it develops.

Quality Streets aren't my first choice, but they have filled a whole until my sandwich!!

Hope your results come back ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->