New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Fifi.. I just had a blood test on Monday for the same reason. I've got to phone them up in a bit to check I'm covered.

Hi Magic.. the pic is in the gallery section. Let me know what you think!! x

Yep you look like you ov-ed fifi! I'm not too sure though if you did today or yesterday but I'm still quite new to charting. Good amount of bd-ing though!! xx

Hi Magic

Sorry, I'm being a bit slow today - I can't find where I mentioned an ID?

Fish, I TOTALLY see it!! It's definitely there, I'm so happy for you! :happydance: You will certainly have a Merry Christmas now!

Foxy, you may be right about oing a little later, CD 21 is also believable, but that doesn't count you out just yet. The wait will be rough on all of us, but hopefully that BFP will come through.

Swanny, you certainly did get quite a dip!! Don't worry too much about it though, you already have a clear ovulation pattern and if you BD'd the right days, there's nothing to worry about unless AF shows.

Well, girls, I have to start baking. 2 pies, a cheesecake and gingerbread cookies to get through, hope you all have a wonderful day!

Thanks Mystic. Wish I was at home cooking (not that I'm a very good cook!) rather than being sat at my desk trying to stay awake! Only another 1 hr 40 mins to go! Not that anyone's counting! haha

I'm hoping that I wake up at my usual time in the morning, with no AF and get a steady temp - that'll keep me going!

I've upgraded my FF and have been reading through a bit more info re ovulation. I can see why it has put cd19 (with the 3 temps higher than that on cd19) I thought they had to be higher than the coverline :dohh:

I'm still slightly concerned that my chart is starting to look similar to the end of my last one!! :shrug:

Hi Everyone!!

FISH OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! You have to test again tomorrow for sure and see if that line gets any darker. I literally cannot wait for tomorrow morning to come for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxy, your chart is still looking great. All you can do is wait and see and hope AF stays away and temps remain high. I have a good feeling when looking at your chart!

Swanny, wow that is some dip! But it's very similar to the one you had on cd 12 so perhaps something was just going on with your body those two days. It could also totally be implantation dip which would be an amazing sign. Very eager to see what your temp is tomorrow. I had quite a temp dip on 6 dpo I think, obviously it wasn't an implantation dip, but perhaps there is something that goes on with the hormones around that time. Many charts (preg and non preg) seem to have a dip around that time so I definitely wouldn't worry about it and it could totally be good news if it is an ID.

ablack, I just wanted to say you have 2 beautiful kids!! I've been meaning to post that for a while but keep getting distracted with charts and temps!! Also, I think your temps are just leveling off after AF ended. I think mine did that last cycle (not positive though).

Fifi, I think one more day of a high temp and FF will detect ovulation on cd 17 or cd 18. Either way your BD schedules looks awesome!!! As someone told me last cycle, you hit that egg hard!! Also, you said you were writing out thank you cards with DH, were you recently married? If so congratulations!!!

Question for you all, my new digital basal thermometer only goes to 1/10 (like 97.1) instead of 1/100 (97.14) do you think that matters? I think FF recommends 1/100 but the Taking Control of Your Fertility book says 1/10 is enough. I really really love this new thermometer as it beeps every 10 seconds or so to let you know it's working and has a light up display and memory that actually works (my last one said it had memory but always read 97.70 no matter what the previous temp was). I'm going to use this new one throughout this cycle but just curious to hear what you all think is best. I figure since we're looking for an overall relative trend and not specific temps it probably is okay, guess I'll find out!

Oh Fishy I just had to say again how excited I am for you, I have a such a good feeling for you this month!!!!!!!!!!! Sticky glue sticky glue sticky glue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone, I had to post quickly so I can finish up some work, it's my last day for the year, yeah!!!

Thanks lovely lady!!! I've just been out and bought 2 CB tests and still have an FRER left so I'm going to test again tomorrow morning. I doubt I will sleep very well!

I don't think it matters that your new thermometer is only 1/10 as FF seems to round the temp up anyway. The main matter is that you like it and can use it easily. xx

Thanks for the support bernina - I really need it today :(

Fish - I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight in anticipation of seeing your test results!

I'll probably have a bad night's sleep tonight, as I'll be expecting AF and so the slightest thing will wake me - but, I will have my thermo by my side :)

I can't decide whether to go out and buy a FR test! I don't have any other tests (other than IC OPKs) in the house. I'm worried that if by some miracle AF doesn't show tonight or tomorrow, I won't be able to get a test!!

Hi Foxy!

I guess the question is, do you want to test on Christmas Eve and/or Christmas Day? If so then yes, you should run out and get a test or two today so you have them on hand. If it were me, I would hold out for 2 more days and then test the day after Christmas. The reason I say this is because like you said if you did really ovulate 2 days later than FF said, then that would be when AF is truly late. If you are preg then waiting 2 days won't change that and if you aren't, then I'd always rather AF than a BFN to give me the bad news (but that's just me and really because of the chemical I had last time, I'm a bit gunshy). So I know I didn't really give you an answer, you just have to do what makes sense for you.

Your chart is looking really great whether you are 12 or 14 DPO! Temps nice and high, much higher than last cycle too!!!

Whatever you do decide to do, please keep us posted! Many of us are living vicariously through you and Fish!!!

Thanks bernina. I am gonna go out and get some FR tests. I probably won't test tomorrow in order to give AF chance to show. If I ov'd 2 days later, she is due tomorrow morning.

I'll have them ready for boxing day / day after if needed.

Thanks hun
xx

Foxy - I am really sorry - I muddled you up with Swanny! :blush: How embarrassing! I'm so sorry hun! :flower: Your chart is looking great though - I know the last few days are nerve-wracking! I also think you may have ovd 2 days later, but who knows. It's still looking like a really promising chart!

Fish!! I see you have a positive test on your chart! :yipee: Huge congrats huni - I'm so chuffed for you! :D I still haven't found your poas - will pop into the gallery in a mo!! :D:D

It might be a bit premature putting a positive on the chart but everyone seems to think it is one. I should be able to confirm it tomorrow!

Foxy, I'm loving you avatar!!!! xx

It might be a bit premature putting a positive on the chart but everyone seems to think it is one. I should be able to confirm it tomorrow!

Foxy, I'm loving you avatar!!!! xx

Not at all! I would put it on! Can't wait for tomorrows! Please post the pic in here too! :D

No probs magic - I thought I was losing my marbles haha:dohh:

I think I will take out the +ve OPK (it wasn't quite as strong as the test line anyway, so will ignore it). FF then changes my chart to CD21. We'll go with that!

I'm now fully stocked with pregnancy tests after raiding superdrug! :haha:

I have enough to last me a few more cycles :wacko:

Fish - is your piccy just in the BFP announcement section or in the gallery also?

:dohh:Is it time for bed yet? I'm knackered, but don't want to wake up at 4.30 again!!

Not looking forward to the busy weekend coming up work wise - who's idea was it to do two jobs?? :wacko:

Foxy - Two jobs - ouch! Do you at least have Xmas day off?
Bernina - not me who's just got married, it was Nadira (sp?) writing thank you letters.

Hoping that falling down concrete stairs hasn't thrown egg and sperm off course, I just slipped down our stairs which are solid stone, really hoping I have not damaged my ankle and hip too badly, got ankle bandaged and ice pack on it, after having applied copious amounts of arnica. Stupid ovarian cyst feels like it has been ripped or torn or something, feeling rather sorry for myself. No Bding tonight certainly.

Hi fifi

Yes, I have xmas day off. I work full time as an Administrator for a mental health team, but I want to do clinical work, so have been given an additional contract to work with them on weekends / bank holidays etc as and when I want to - best of both worlds!

I have chosen to work boxing day and monday bank holiday just to get a bit more experience - hoping it'll be quiet!!

I hope you haven't hurt yourself too badly - gets lots of rest and I hope you feel better in the morning.

Fifi, so sorry to hear about your fall. I hope everything feels much better tomorrow, I'm sure ice and some rest will help things. Sorry for the mix up with Nadira. I wouldn't worry about egg and sperm from the fall, the body is quite resilient and well padded on the inside.

Nadira, congrats on whatever it is you're writing thank you cards for, assume it's a wedding but perhaps you just have a family who likes to spoil you with random gifts :)

Foxy, LOVE the new profile pic, quite sassy!!! I hope the weekend is quiet for you and that you get the experience you're looking for (along with the BFP!!!!!!!!!!!)

Fish I can't WAIT until tomorrow!! Lets see I get up at 7am my time to temp which will be noon on your side of the pond so your post should be old news by then!

Oh yeah, just wanted to add that I upped my balanced b vitamin from once a day to twice, so now I'm getting a b-100 (checked to make sure and mine are timed release so I should be good). Wee should be neon yellow tomorrow AM!! I need that darn spotting to GO AWAY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->