New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi ladies:) I have decided to stop temping.. no more hpt. I am not bothering anymore. Really no point for me. Ill still come in and stalk you all as always:)

Shae...I know how you feel! Sometimes thats the best thing to do for a BFP:) Good luck

Shannon honey I'm sorry..I hope your body gets to work and does what it should be doing.. :hugs:

:hugs: to Shannon and Pixxie. Wish I had some answers for you both. I'm not feeling positive, think best to prepare myself for the worst.

hey girlies

fairy
why havn't you tested? your chart looks really good :D

*throws babydust around*

shannon chin up girlie :hugs:

CONGRATS PICHI!!!

Good morning ladies!!! So much to do today after a long weekend... Hope everyone is on track for making a baby!!

Sahrene

you need to add the code to your signature

code should look something like this:

PHP:
[url=https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][img]https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev313pr___.png[/img][/url]

stick that into your signature and it'll be set! (obviously you're own code though not mine! makes ure it is [ ] because these forums dont support <html> tags

you can find tickers on www.fertilityfriend.com www.thebump.com www.lilypie.com as well as many other sites

Thank you ladies. I am sure hoping that I dont go crazy lol

OMG PICHI congrats!

Congratulations Pichi!! I am so so so so happy for you my Scottish friend!!!! Here's to a very healthy, happy and exciting 9 months for you!! I am just so unbelievably happy for you!!! :happydance: :baby: :happydance:

Ok got the link but how do I change the name of the link to my chart? Sorry to be a pest...

Ok got the link but how do I change the name of the link to my chart? Sorry to be a pest...

Sahrene, you want to change where it lists numbers at the end of your FF url to instead be something like your username? If that's the case then go to the FF site, Click on the My Homepage link on the left, then Home Page Settings. On the screen that comes up, at the top, you'll see a button for Change URL. That is where you can rename it to whatever you like. Hope that helps!

i wish i could take all of you to 1st Tri with me :(

i got a piccie of my digi test in my journal if anyone wants a peak. stocked up on pregnacare now too hehe

:dust: :dust:

Pichi, I can't rely on this morning's temp as I was awake and trying to doze for about half hour before I took my temp. Silly me, should have just taken it when I woke at 4.50 but I was scared it would be low so tried to sleep and it didn't happen.
I'm trying to keep myself sane until I know what is happening. I have a horrid feeling I'll be BFN and no AF.

Fairygirl, best of luck to you honey! Your chart and BD schedule look very promising, looks like we both ov around cd 21 (I'm hoping for ov today or tomorrow and I'm on cd 21 today). Just remember that 12 dpo can still be too early for a BFP for some, I believe Mystic or Fishy didn't get her first BFP until much later. Doesn't mean you shouldn't test of course, just want you not to loose hope if it's doesn't come up positive, there's definitely still a chance! Fingers crossed for you!!!

I'll be testing in the morning if there is still no sign of AF. Would be nice to get an accurate temp too but I doubt that as I will be anxious about the morning.

Sahrene, you want to change where it lists numbers at the end of your FF url to instead be something like your username? If that's the case then go to the FF site, Click on the My Homepage link on the left, then Home Page Settings. On the screen that comes up, at the top, you'll see a button for Change URL. That is where you can rename it to whatever you like. Hope that helps!

Ooops, I think I read your question wrong, sorry. You want to have something like "My Chart" that is a link that takes you to your FF chart.

To do that, go back into your signature and edit it. Remove the link you have in there right now to your chart and in it's place type in whatever you want the link to say (in my example My Chart). Then highlight the words you just typed and click the little url button at the top of the text box (looks like a little globe with a chain link on it). That will pop up a box and then paste your FF link into that and you'll be all set!

I'll be testing in the morning if there is still no sign of AF. Would be nice to get an accurate temp too but I doubt that as I will be anxious about the morning.

well, we seem to be mirroring one another - 13dpo may just be it for you :thumbup: then we can be bump buddies! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->