New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Sweetmama, to be honest you will probably need a temp shift of 3 temps over 36.7 as FF looks at the past temps before the shift and yours are very high, also you don't always have a dip before O.

My friends and I are into cards and try to do them regularly. I have a friend who is really in tune with "the other side" and she got us started. I don't have any special gifts, but I just like doing them. It always makes me feel refreshed with a new sense of positivity!! ANYWAY...I just did them. I go through each card face down and rub them, then I shuffle until I get a feeling or one drops or falls out of my hands. I got harmony, faith, and discernment(knowing how to choose the right path and what will give you the greatest joy) I thought that this was a good reading...the faith card made me feel good, but I always choose a 4th card just to make sure I didn't miss anything. I statred to shuffle and about five seconds latter a card fell out face down, I turned it over and it was the children card!!!! I NEVER get this card. It says it's a card to nourish and cherish all new beginings!! Of course this doesn't have to mean I'm preggo, but it fits my current situation. Just strange that I've never gotten it before;)

can you/do you do readings for other people impatient? lol

Where can you get Tarot cards from? And what are the best ones? There seems to be so many decks!

XxX

My friends and I are into cards and try to do them regularly. I have a friend who is really in tune with "the other side" and she got us started. I don't have any special gifts, but I just like doing them. It always makes me feel refreshed with a new sense of positivity!! ANYWAY...I just did them. I go through each card face down and rub them, then I shuffle until I get a feeling or one drops or falls out of my hands. I got harmony, faith, and discernment(knowing how to choose the right path and what will give you the greatest joy) I thought that this was a good reading...the faith card made me feel good, but I always choose a 4th card just to make sure I didn't miss anything. I statred to shuffle and about five seconds latter a card fell out face down, I turned it over and it was the children card!!!! I NEVER get this card. It says it's a card to nourish and cherish all new beginings!! Of course this doesn't have to mean I'm preggo, but it fits my current situation. Just strange that I've never gotten it before;)

Loving that reading Impatient... good for you! :thumbup::hugs:

It's amazing isn't it how a pack of card can be so comforting during TTC. I love mine :flower:

Oh yeah... I put my reading on Fairy's Believe thread if you wana mooch? :D

I just did an online tarot reading (free on lotus tarot... duno how reliable it is) and I pulled out The Sun for what I most want... this is what it said

Card 2 (The Sun) : What you most want at this moment »
The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is some joy and pleasure in your life, perhaps a long needed holiday in the sun to re-charge your batteries. You may have been through a period of challenges or a time of limbo and inactivity. The Sun heralds an ending to difficulties and a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby.

That is rediculously spot on! haha... and I hope the bottom part about conception is right too!!

XxX

kaede, Thats fab! strange thing, ive just been looking at a candle spell where you have to use the SUN Card. Great minds eh :thumbup:

x

Definately Snugggs! Haha

I really want to get me some Tarot cards lol. I find all of that type of thing fascinating! Especially how it sometimes comes out spot on! Is it coincidence? Or something more lol... I don't know, but I like it!!! XD

XxX

Kaede...honestly I would have know idea how to do it without the person right beside me! But you can buy them in most book stores I believe. My friend bought mine for me. I like angel cards better than tarrot cards, myself. I find the angel cards to be a bit more positive and uplifting.

Snugggs...I going to look at your reading now!

Kaede...honestly I would have know idea how to do it without the person right beside me! But you can buy them in most book stores I believe. My friend bought mine for me. I like angel cards better than tarrot cards, myself. I find the angel cards to be a bit more positive and uplifting. That reading you just had sounds pretty good!!

Snugggs...I going to look at your reading now!

Those cards are lovely. Right now bnb is back up I can tell you why my temp cannot be considered accurate :( I kept waking, then I woke up at 4.50 and dozed for half an hour before taking my temp, couldn't really sleep though. So temp is high. Hopefully it would have still been in the higher range anyway. So far so good today, no further signs of AF.

OMG I was going insane because bnb was down :rofl:

Temp still up in the higher ranges, symptoms still lurking...

wish the postman would hurry up so I can see if my tests have arrived im going bonkers here :wacko:

Fairygirl thats a pretty big rise! I think you would have had a good temp regardless ;) xxx

Me too Pixxie. The Numbers have now rubbed off F5 on the keyboard from all that refreshing i did lol.

Still loving your charts Fairygirl and Pixxie and that temp rise is fab Fairy :thumbup:

I've had a MASSIVE drop in temp today. Still :af: though, so not out of the game yet... but i think she will find me this month :cry:

Thanks Snugggs, keeping my fingers crossed for you! xxx

Morning, How are you ladies today? Been stalking you charts, lookin good! Can someone take a look at mine and see what you think?

yomo your chart looks good honey!! good luck!!

pixxie your chart looks great..are you testing today?

Snugggs I hope she stays away honey..

fairy your chart is looking great also..

yomo your chart looks good honey!! good luck!!

pixxie your chart looks great..are you testing today?

Snugggs I hope she stays away honey..

fairy your chart is looking great also..

Oh thanks Nicole, trying to keep my cool, I am hoping that it stays up tomorrow. You may be able to help me with something..... My first day of my AF was friday last cycle but on FF they have put my CD1 as Saturday? I thought my first day would be the friday am i correct?

Thanks

Morning ladies:) my temp went back up this morning but not by much! What do you think??? FX for you Snugggs and Pixie to all...:dust:

Yomo, i LOVE your chart! I hope mine starts to look like that! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->