New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

evening ladies,

umm im still confused as nothings happening no af symptoms and a few days ago a bfn makes me wonder did i ov to be honest!!! all i keep having is creamy cm...just confusing and fustrating. my new bbt(thermometer) came today i tried it out and it makes a big difference to my old one, guess that will confuse me even more. oh well

keeping fingers cross for fairy and snuggs...bring on the bfp's

hope pichi has started a new trend in here :)

Ok got the link but how do I change the name of the link to my chart? Sorry to be a pest...

Sahrene, you want to change where it lists numbers at the end of your FF url to instead be something like your username? If that's the case then go to the FF site, Click on the My Homepage link on the left, then Home Page Settings. On the screen that comes up, at the top, you'll see a button for Change URL. That is where you can rename it to whatever you like. Hope that helps!

Ooops, I think I read your question wrong, sorry. You want to have something like "My Chart" that is a link that takes you to your FF chart.

To do that, go back into your signature and edit it. Remove the link you have in there right now to your chart and in it's place type in whatever you want the link to say (in my example My Chart). Then highlight the words you just typed and click the little url button at the top of the text box (looks like a little globe with a chain link on it). That will pop up a box and then paste your FF link into that and you'll be all set!

Thanks for the help Bernina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sahrene

OMG!!! It's finally working! haha. I was going mental this morning when I couldn't get on >.<

My temp went up this morning again. Not alot, but a bit :D.

Also, something strange. I was at my Aunty's house for dinner tonight and she was making her yummy omelettes... but I could hardly eat any of it :( I started eating and right away felt sick. I went to the loo loads of times today aswell. Woke up at 5.30 and had to dash to the loo. Barely made it in time! Maybe these are all good signs :D Or maybe I'm just making myself feel it?! lol.

XxX

(oh, my boobs feel firmer and are very sore, but yeah lol)

Can I join here? I just started charting this cycle and I really want someone to stalk it!!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29ced8

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Stalkhere

Fixed it!

Yeah, I thought so too. I have no idea what's goin' on in there.

Kaede, you make me giggle. Hope you're ok, the chart is looking good,
AreIn83, congratulations on O'ing for the first time in 16months! You chart looks unstable though, guessing your body is still getting into the swing of things. How you feeling?

hi ladies... just wanted to say good luck to those testing soon :dust:
my temp is continuing to rise.... hoping thats a good thing :D ive felt too warm all day lol.. nausea getting stronger... and sore bbs... will be testing 2mor :D

Hopefully my plan to keep people happy whilst TTC is working ;) mwahahaha! :p

I'm fine thanks Fairy... although I'm getting really bad cramps still. I've been getting cramps since 4dpo and my boobs have been VERY sore since 3dpo. I PROMISED I wouldn't symptom spot... but ummm... I guess I am ;) And yeah it's driving me insane atm lol.

XxX

Fairy-I feel like AF is probably coming. Some of the problem with the temp swings is because I get up at 4 am every other Sat and Sun and 6 am Mon-Fri so I temp when I can. I wake at odd times during the early morning sometimes too and so I temp then and temp again at 6 am and don't know which to use.
FF has a temp corrector but I know it isn't accurate.

AreIn83, can I suggest to set an alarm for 4 every day. They will hopefully look more settled. I have to do mine at 5.30 which is an hour before I have to be up because otherwise DF gets in from work and wakes me which messes up my chart.

Kae, don't forget Progesterone gives you symptoms. So they are real but probably not hcg just yet. High progesterone is good though :p

Haha, I guess I'll see in the next few days if my temps stay higher than the others :)

Who's watching One Every Minute tonight?

XxX

Fairy- :sad2: I know that's the answer....yuck....I won't have to do the weekend thing anymore starting the first week of April. What'll happen is I'll set the alarm for 4, temp, then lay there for 30 minutes thinking about it :wacko:

AreIn83, I find I'm worse in the 2ww, and I can't even wait for my alarm in the final days. Hence me messing up mine today.

I'm probably just going to sob the whole way through it again haha. But I love watching it regardless XD

XxX

Evening all,
how is everyone?
Kaede - I will be watching that tonight, makes me envious tho!

I swear most of the way through at the other halfs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->