New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

sorry for all the posts but i keep forgeting to add stuff! lol I'm worried that my chart has no temp shift?? Did i really OV??? Any opinions would be greatly appricaited:)

sorry for all the posts but i keep forgeting to add stuff! lol I'm worried that my chart has no temp shift?? Did i really OV??? Any opinions would be greatly appricaited:)

To be honest honey it doesnt look like you have Od..to me anyway.

yomo your chart looks good honey!! good luck!!

pixxie your chart looks great..are you testing today?

Snugggs I hope she stays away honey..

fairy your chart is looking great also..

Oh thanks Nicole, trying to keep my cool, I am hoping that it stays up tomorrow. You may be able to help me with something..... My first day of my AF was friday last cycle but on FF they have put my CD1 as Saturday? I thought my first day would be the friday am i correct?

Thanks

How did you log day 1 of your af? spotting, light, medium or heavy?

ok girls my 10miu tests have arrived... and im too scared to do one :rofl: If this one is bfn then its almost a definite bfn right? xxx

OMG the suspence is killing me lol .... go POAS :thumbup:

I think you're still in with a good chance even if it is BFN. You chart is goooood and it still may be alittle early

Good Luck Pixxie

xx :wohoo:

Oh thanks Nicole, trying to keep my cool, I am hoping that it stays up tomorrow. You may be able to help me with something..... My first day of my AF was friday last cycle but on FF they have put my CD1 as Saturday? I thought my first day would be the friday am i correct?

Thanks

I logged it as light.

Thanks

I logged it as light.

Thats weird the only time ff wont add it as cd1 is if you log spotting..If you were lightly bleeding on friday the 5th then that is cd 1!

ok girls my 10miu tests have arrived... and im too scared to do one :rofl: If this one is bfn then its almost a definite bfn right? xxx

OMG Test you have me climbing the walls here!! haha Good luck honey!! :hugs:

Ive done the test and run away... this will be the longest 10 mins ever :rofl:

Is going to be :bfn: like the others, musnt get exited....it will be negative... :|

Pixxie my fingers are crossed for you. No af or O in sight for me but my temp was 36.4 today. I dunno what's going on man. I wish I did!

Pixxie I have everything crossed for you honey!! :hugs:

Of course I have the clearest :bfn: ever.... how annoying

Pixxie..yomo is right honey its not over.. :hugs:

My body is really taking the p*ss out of me now! guess what!? EWCM!?!?!

:rofl: Im officially insane xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->