New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Oh noes :( Okay, I think I'm out girls just went to toilet before bed and checked CP and CM and I had some very light brown creamy CM. This happened last cycle before AF, do any hope I had just flew away :(

Oh well, roll on next cycle.

XxX

Michael Mcintyre lol

Oh, forgot to mention that stained CM was only when I pug finger in to check cervix, not when I wiped.

XxX

JB3, I can sort of understand why.
Kaede, brown is old blood. Hopefully it won't continue. Michael Mcintyre!?! :haha:

Kaede, its not over yet. PMA
Try to get some sleep
x

And yeah Russell Howard is strangely attractive lol... Maybe it's the whole making you laugh thing? Lol

I hope it's not AF coming early Fairy. I'm just going to go to bed and try to forget about it. Guess I'll see what's what when I temp in the morning.

XxX

Yeah my DF makes me laugh, that was the main attraction.
Good night hun, hope the morning gives you good news xx

Lmao... YES!!! Michael Mcintyre is very cute haha. And he makes me belly laugh :rofl:

Have you watched his DVD? It is sooo funny! Got it as a bday prezzie just before Xmas. Watched it loads and still lmao everytime I see it lol.

XxX

Anyway, goodnight gorgeous girls!!! Thanks for putting up with my moaning and hopefully I have some good news on thd temping front in the morn :)

love you loverly ladies

XxX

Kelly must be mad 4 kids already including a 1, 2 and 3 year old and having another already! :wacko:

Am sorry but Joy is annoying me. Yes I feel for her and her OH (who seems slightly odd) but if I had been trying for 5 years and was so close to having my baby I really wouldn't moaning so much! All I keep thinking is stop complaining you are going to get your baby soon.

This is the first epidsode I've seen and am enjoying it although can't help but feel jealous too :(

Oh noes :( Okay, I think I'm out girls just went to toilet before bed and checked CP and CM and I had some very light brown creamy CM. This happened last cycle before AF, do any hope I had just flew away :(

Oh well, roll on next cycle.

XxX

Honey you're only 9dpo implant usually happens 6 to 10dpo so the brown cm could be that..chin up honey it's not over yet.. :hugs:

Kaede I have my fingers and toes crossed for you hun xx

So my temp was 36.87 again this morning after another rubbish sleep. No sign of AF. So it went to a photo finish...

Attachments

• yay.jpg
    yay.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 24
Yaaaayyyyyyy Fairy
Big Fat Congratulatons
Im soooooooooooo happy for you, what a way to start the day:happydance:
Oh im so envious, I hope this thread is lucky.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Yah! I knew it! Hunny, we're bump buddies!I'm so happy for you!

Yah! I knew it! Hunny, we're bump buddies!I'm so happy for you!

Look at you! Congrats babes I wish you a happy 9 months. I am hoping it comes in 3's lol

This thread seems to be good luck - I hope we have set a trend!

Congratulations FairyGirl :hugs:

Great news to start the day :yipee:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Well my temp is still up! 11DPO but I can feel a wierd feeling like a pulling, don't normally get AF cramps until the day I come on so hopefully it's not the witch! It's too early to test at 11dpo aint it??

can't we just fast forward to 2morrow morning lol x

OMG FAIRYGIRL!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

I got the biggest fattest Positive EVER this morning... I'm still shaking haha. I'm so freaking excited!!!! I'm going to go get a digi test after work to verify though :p

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/SDC11120.jpg

Looks fairly light there, but it has gone really really dark now! :D

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back