New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Wow Yomo, today is a good day! Congratulations. Pixxie has to be next. I just started crying in my car! I've left DF to find a place for the sticks. What do we do with them?

ive taken a pic of them on my phone all lined up ( journal for latest piccies) and ill print it out and stick it in a pregnancy journal that i plan to get :) digitals only stay for 48 hours so.... i might keep my other clearblue one my OH made me pee on hah

I have only done a internet cheapie! My hubby don't believe me he says he don't trust them, so I am off to get a FR at dinner, going to put pic on to see what you girls think! I am trying not to get excited something is telling me it can't be true x

i deff see those lines hun!! :happydance: such a good day for you ladies today!!!

Congratulations Kaede and Yomo :happydance:

Wow! I am so happy that all four of you have got your bfps (have to say a teensy bit jealous too)

I know what I’m going to be looking out for next month – a dip underneath that coverline early after OV :thumbup:

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

So my temp was 36.87 again this morning after another rubbish sleep. No sign of AF. So it went to a photo finish...

WWWWWWWWWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OMG!!!! Go Go Fairy Girl!!! I'm sat here in tears I'm so happy for you!!!! I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!! If you need any advice etc along the way, you are more than welcome to PM me! xxx

OMG FAIRYGIRL!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

I got the biggest fattest Positive EVER this morning... I'm still shaking haha. I'm so freaking excited!!!! I'm going to go get a digi test after work to verify though :p

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/SDC11120.jpg

Looks fairly light there, but it has gone really really dark now! :D

XxX

Another one!!! Congrats!! What a day! x

Oh my GOD! Go away for a night and there are 3 BFP's!!!

Congrats to Fairy, kaede and yomo ;) :dust:

Ive got a temp drop this morning :( Does it affect your temp if you are woken up before you take it and doze until the normal time? Thats what I did today :|

Symptoms persist... not testing again unless :witch: is late (FX!) really hope I get to follow you girls over to 1st tri...it seems like this thread is good luck haha xxx

Hi ladies,
It's my first month charting and i keep dipping into this thread.
Would somebody take a look at my chart please, I had a dip this morning? What does that mean? I had been talking to hubby before i took it, so i didn't do it straight on wakening, but i was still in bed when i took it.
Thanks in advance.
Congrats on the BFP's. x x x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bc084

Hi ladies,
It's my first month charting and i keep dipping into this thread.
Would somebody take a look at my chart please, I had a dip this morning? What does that mean? I had been talking to hubby before i took it, so i didn't do it straight on wakening, but i was still in bed when i took it.
Thanks in advance.
Congrats on the BFP's. x x x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bc084

Do you have a link to your chart hun? Im sure we'll all be glad to take a peek :) xxx

EDIT: i see now that there is one, it didnt show up the first time honest! :rofl:

How long is your cycle usually Hazelnut? xx

How long is your cycle usually Hazelnut? xx

My last cycle was 48 days!!! It nearly topped me over the edge!! lol

I was poorly though and so stressed. Normally they are form 31 to 35 days, so not technically late yet.
Thanks for looking. x x

I think its because you talked then, FF says not to talk before taking your temp and it looks like this is why! lol Only thing you can do really is ride it out until tomorrow and see what happens! good luck xxx

That is one huge dip Hazelnut!

Personally I would be tempted to think that it could be a little inaccurate as you had been awake for a while and been talking to OH. Even being awake for a little while can affect your temperature.

Congratulations guys :thumbup:, enjoy your journey!
I hope to join you in a couple of weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->