New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

If you have OPKs - pee on one to satisfy your poas urge, hehe.

As for me:can't stop feeling hungry! Still don't think OH can believe it so he had me pee on 3! More tests. The lines are darker and the digital now says 2-3. :)

I hope me n fairy can take a few others with us to first tri. I don't want to leave here :(

Thanks girls!
Pichi, you were right :yipee: Did you see we both had a dip under coverline too?
Yomo, I had a warm prickly feeling, a bit like O pains. You could test, but they are more accurate the closer you get to AF being due. (Not that she's welcome in here anymore!) My lines are superclear at 13dpo though.
Right so who is making it the hat-trick then?

OMG Kaede! I spoke too soon!! :happydance: Congratulations!
Who will be the 4th!?

Kaede! Omg! Congrats!!! Come join us. Think we shall have to make a thread for us girls :)

Definately Pichi, I don't fancy being a November Turkey, which I know is for the November babies. Although DF just said, we haven't got much of a choice have we :haha: I'll be as fat as a Thanksgiving turkey, and I will be giving thanks! (Vegetarian though me)

wow awesome batch of BFPs girls!!!
congrats to you all!!!! :hugs:

I want to wait to confirm though haha :p Ever the optimist you see ;)

I've told my Nan and my boss (cause of heavy lifting at work), but I'm not letting anybody else know... Apart from DH haha... Until I see my digi say PREGNANT!!!!!!
:haha:

I feel sick! It's glorious ^^

I'll put a pic up of my digi test kater if it's still pos! I was so not expecting a pos test yet! I'm onyl 10dpo... maybe it's twins ;)

XxX

Your dip under coverline was probably bean settling in, like mine and Pichi's :p
Can you put a + on your FF chart please? That is definately a BFP!

kaede that is defo a bfp

yay *runs off to make thread*

edit:

here we go: charting newbies cross-over thread

I want to wait to confirm though haha :p Ever the optimist you see ;)

I've told my Nan and my boss (cause of heavy lifting at work), but I'm not letting anybody else know... Apart from DH haha... Until I see my digi say PREGNANT!!!!!!
:haha:

I feel sick! It's glorious ^^

I'll put a pic up of my digi test kater if it's still pos! I was so not expecting a pos test yet! I'm onyl 10dpo... maybe it's twins ;)

XxX

Congratulations babes!!! Yipppppieee :baby:

Really Pichi, I am so nervous about visiting 1st Tri!
I feel really sick and can't stop peeing. The joy!
I have to go to work now boo :( But I will be on here on my mobile every chance I get! We need more :bfp:

i'm the same as you fairy. are your legs like jelly? hearts absolutely pounding? feel like you want to cry?

:dust:

I just updated my chart :D I'm trying to get ready for work and NOT phone everybody I know, and also talk on here haha. kind of a hectic morning :p

If I get a digi do I have to wait until tomorrow to use FMU again or should it work with any pee now I've got me :bfp:?! haha

XxX

kaede i done my digi (1st one) at 11 at night and it came up quite quick. other half made me take on around 8pm last night too and it came up quick too :) dooo itttt. don't worry if it takes a while to tell you the weeks. that bit takes slightly longer

Pichi.... That's exactly how I feel right now lol. I honestly had given up after that little bit of blood stained CM last night... Maybe this was my little beans way of cheering me up? :D I'm gona either be high as a kite at work today or crash and be completely nackered haha

XxX

Ahh, ok then haha. I'll do one when I get home :D I think I'm going to keep my IC haha... get a book or something to put it in XD

XxX

yay! congrats! piccie Yomo!

where's pixxie? she's next lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back