New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Shazza, my dip wasn't until 9dpo, had cramps 2 days before that. It's all so exciting! Can't believe 4 of us in 48 hours! Coz Yomo that is a line!

Yay Congrats to the bfp girls !!! :wohoo: can't wait to see you all in 1st tri. Got my scan tomorrow!! Semi excited :p

I am in shock!! Congratulations girls, wow, I sure hope your baby dust rubs off on the rest of us this cycle!! I am so very excited for each and every one of you, looks like the charting newbie gals are going to be taking over the first tri forum!!!! A very happy and healthy 9 mos to each you. Loads of sticky glue coming your way!! :hugs: :happydance: :happydance:

I received a peak reading (or as my husband likes to call it an olive since that's what the display looks like) today on my clear blue fertility monitor, so I'm hoping the big O happens today or tomorrow. In the past FF says that I ovulate the day before I get my first peak reading, but looking at my temps I'm not sure this go around, guess I'll have to wait a few days to find out. We've been doing the BD every day for the past 4 or so days and will continue today and tomorrow. I feel so sorry for DH, he is getting exhausted. I really need to work on seducing him better!

Baby dust to all the lovely ladies on this thread, let's hope the streak continues!!!

Yay Congrats to the bfp girls !!! :wohoo: can't wait to see you all in 1st tri. Got my scan tomorrow!! Semi excited :p

Good luck with your scan tomorrow honey!! Will be thinking of you and sending lots of sticky glue and good vibes your way!!! :flower:

LMFAO!!!!! I can't believe it...3 at the same time!! Huge Congrats to all 3 of you:) I had a huge dip at 5dpo(if I really did OV) i want to be next!!! I'm so happy for you guys, keep in touch and have a wonderful 9 months!

my temp went up but only by a small bit;( I did have a very stuffy nose so I know I slept with my mouth wide open and I tossed and turned for a while before I took it. Maybe it would have been higher...wishful thinking i guess.

Why oh why do I keep torturing myself with tests!?! ARGGGGGGHHHHHHH

cramps are worse, but come and go...so does the nausea... boobs still sore and look like they did when I was on the pill (bigger and generally fuller). I wish I was just 2 days ahead of time lol

surely TTC shouldnt be like torture!? bah x

OMG!!! 3 of you! That is so so fab, made up for you all, I will be bump stalking you lol.

ah, urm... I think im out. Having some spotting :cry:

I THINK I got a BFP this morning. It's super faint and I can't tell if it's there because I'm turning it or there because it's there. So I ripped the sucker apart and the line got darker. Made DH take me to the store on the way to work and bought two more HPTs, different brand. Same faint line. Not holding my breath.....

OMGOSH!! Congrats to everyone! Keep spreading that baby dust around!! It seems to be working its magic!!

Congrats arein83 :)

Firstly ladies sorry for not replying to everyone, but i've not had chance to read through the pages yet as ive not been on the computer. Anyways... the reason for the quick post is ive just done a Preg test, a clear blue digital (the ones that tell you how pregnant you are). Well, very naughtyly ive taken it apart (about 20 mins later).

The test said not pregnant, but, when i took it apart it had two pee sticks inside (i'm presuming one would be the pregnant/not pregnany stick and the other to tell you how pregnant you are), back to the story :blush: the one strip had to lines (one strong and one fait) and the other had a faint line......

....What do you ladies think??

Snugggs...i don"t know the answer to your question, but thats why I hate digitals! I'm always affraid that it wont show me if its very faint. I like the idea of having a faint line with a little bit of hope, rather than a big NOT PREGNANT sign!!!! I used it once and it made me cry lol its so mean!! Good luck :dust:

Snugggs, digis always have those lines. Think peeonastick.com explains. Moochacha, will be thinking of you. AreIn83, FX! Thank you for all the congratulation messages.

...no other spotting since the little bit an hour and a half ago... cervix has risen and gone soft, closed...dare I say... Im back in the game!? xx

...no other spotting since the little bit an hour and a half ago... cervix has risen and gone soft, closed...dare I say... Im back in the game!? xx

That's good to hear. I've had a TINY bit of pink CM once last night and once this afternoon but I'm hoping I am still in with a chance too.

FX for some nice high temps for us tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->