New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks mystic. I am going to visit a new dr in april and see if they will do anything. Current GP wasn't interested until we've been trying for 2 yrs. She didn't take into account previous relationship. I'm not even fussed if it happens this month, which tells me that I have already given up!

Maybe that will end being a good thing!

How aee you doing?

It must be hard for you right now nicole - hopefully you'll be successful this cycle.

I tried for over 3 years with my now ex. I can't go through all
that again - I don't know how you managed! Lots of respect
for you hun

It is.. I think it's harder right now then if I had just started AF last cycle..but the fact I was pg and should be now is so damn hard to deal with..I mean I'm not letting it get to me so bad its affecting me but that doesnt mean its not in my thoughts. ya know?
It was a hard long 3 1/2 years to get pg with Austin but I did not give up (I used clomid had a normal cycle for 3 months then nothing for 3 months had a U/S and found a little baby in there I was almost 12 weeks)

Hi, am having trouble posting my chart - seems to come up as the person who's viewing it's chart NOT mine. Or the homepage :s Any ideas please?? x

evening all,

havent been on for a while ...just been catching up with the thread seems like theres alot of mixed emotions and low times at the mo...

was hoping now springs here it would bring us all some luck and lots of sticky glue for everyone!!! :)

well im not sure whats going on with my cycle not sure if i have ov or not or wether the dates wrong with ff or wether im still in the waiting game since m/c in jan ...i just dont know so im feeling a bit crappy and confused!

foxy- send u big hugs hun and good luck with the new gp ...xx

bernia / nicole - lots of sticky glue for you 2 hope the 2ww flys by!

lots of sticky glue for all the lastest bfp's

just wanted to say thank you nicole for yesterday i have my crosshairs today so you were right :flower:

Hi Girls :wave:

I hope every one is ok? Ive been catching up on the last few days, and a lot of you seem so sad at the moment :hugs:, especially Foxy and Nicole. I hope you ladies feel much better soon :flower:

I too have been feeling a little deflated, note my absence from the thread. I didn't want to be moaning on here left right and centre :blush:

My chart is looking very "funky" to say the least and i think i need some serious professional stalkers to advise. I am so confused by it all. As you know FF noted my OV at 28CD and then 2W later moved it to 38CD. I was annoyed but didn't think much of it as me and OH had better BD scores for OV at 38CD:thumbup:. Well 2 days ago, i plotted my temp and FF completely removed my crosshairs. Do as it looks at the moment i am 56CD and no sign of OV!:cry:

I've also stopped symptom spotting now:wacko:

When i look at my chart i can spot a couple of days that are possible OV, but that's basing on my having no pre dip and flat temps.

Just to go back on this story a little, i don't think ive mentioned it before, but i think i may have some sort of hormonal/infertility problem that i now have Gyn appointments for. Maybe this funky chart is part of what could be wrong? This is the link with my symptoms ect.
https://www.babyandbump.com/problems-trying-conceive/286871-mysterious-hormonal-illness-dr-clueless-could-you-help.html

Sorry to drone on girls :dohh:

I would grately appreciate some advice

xxx

Glad you ov-ed Bernina! Can't wait to watch your chart over the next 2 weeks.

Foxy, I'm so sorry that you are going to give up charting after this month. Could you sign up to another Dr and tell them you've been trying for 2 years just to speed things up? I take it you're not over 30? I truly hope that things work out for you very soon. x

Hi ladies,
Hope you are all ok. I too have noticed some lows on the thread, i do hope everyone is ok. :flower:
I have come on today, so feel like sh*te!
FF moved my O day from day 21 to day 29, and i don't know what the hell is going on. O on day 29 would mean i have a luteal phase of 7 days!! :cry:
I have only charted for 1 month and i don't think i've always done it right.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bc084

x x x x

Hey all I have a house inspection at 4:30 this afternoon, I'm so excited that means were one step closer to being in our house!

snuggs - I think you ov'd on CD28. I think your CM latee in your cycle is throwing FF off. Try removing the fertile CM after CD28 and see if that makes any difference. :)

hazel - I think FF may just be unable to determine ov because you have a fair few temps missing. See what happens this cycle :)

fish&chips - I'm going to register with a new GP at the end of the month. I'll be armed with a few months worth of charts and I won't be taking no for an answer! I'm 29 this year, so my GP wasn't interested age wise.

I've decided I can't bring myself to give up charting, as it reassures me that things are sort of working! I'm sure I'll bounce back soon enough, I usually do!

Thanks for everyone's support, you ladies really are great :)

haha, I wouldn't go that far fairy! I make it up as I go along! :)

Nah, you definately see things I don't!
Where is everybody, I want my chart fix?

Hiya. Started charting this month but have a question. The OPKs in previous months have never tested positive and someone said I might not be ovulating so to try temping.... my question is.... if I don't ovulate, then how do have AF? probably being thick but had to ask?

Roxter - you are not being thick, I am sure there are alot of people that think that but haven't asked yet.

You can still have a period even without ovulation. An AF is when the uterus sheds it lining that has built up in preperation for a wee eggie. If that lining is not used, then your hormone level drops and your body sheds it.

Hope this has helped and good luck with charting. Considering it myself, especially after finding out that my SIL is now pregnant (so happy for her but also a bit jealous)

Fx for you.

snuggs - I think you ov'd on CD28. I think your CM latee in your cycle is throwing FF off. Try removing the fertile CM after CD28 and see if that makes any difference. :)

hazel - I think FF may just be unable to determine ov because you have a fair few temps missing. See what happens this cycle :)

fish&chips - I'm going to register with a new GP at the end of the month. I'll be armed with a few months worth of charts and I won't be taking no for an answer! I'm 29 this year, so my GP wasn't interested age wise.

I've decided I can't bring myself to give up charting, as it reassures me that things are sort of working! I'm sure I'll bounce back soon enough, I usually do!

thats why i initially started charting for - to see if my bits were working hehe

fingers crossed for you that you get this bfp soon :hugs:

Hi Ladies, could you have a quick peak at my chart please, i have o'd today but had to discard my temp this morning as i had to get up to be sick! is this going to totally mess my chart up? if i o'd today should i see a dip tomorrow?
thanks all

JB3 If you O'd today, your temp should start climbing tomorrow. As you have an opk+ today you could O in the next 48hours. You should get your 3 sustained temps soon and I'd imagine FF will give you crosshairs.
Feel better soon xx

Glad you haven't given up on charting Foxy. I really hope this GP takes you seriously. I know I could be wrong is saying this but is it possible to "extend" the time you have been TTC so you're taken seriously? Am I bad for saying that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->