New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Fairy, I'm sure it will take some time to sink in and really think of yourself as pregnant, but a nice dark line on the test and sore boobs are reassuring for sure! Continued sticky glue coming your way!

Tierney, I know how you feel, I can't wait for the 2 weeks to be over, but of course I don't want to miss what goes on during that time either. When is Mother's Day celebrated in the UK? Here in the States we celebrate in May so I'm really hoping yours is sometime in March :)

its Sunday the 14th of March so I should be 13dpo im going to try to make myself not test until that date! x

Thanks Pichi. My midwife said a line is a line no matter how faint it is lol. I told her basically I am scared and want a blood test.

I am almost 7 weeks she says :haha: I said :nope: give me a test lol

I dont want anything wrong but the way I am feeling its pregnancy or something else is going on in my stomach :rofl:

I have everything crossed for you!!

Thank you, but its negative so I am going to the midwife monday.

Impatient, don't put too much stock in one temp. I know we all love to see sky high temps in the LP, but sometimes that's just not how our hormones are working and that definitely doesn't mean anything is wrong. I am the same though, I get so excited when I see a high number and then feel worried when it takes a dive or doesn't seem to rise up. But I looked at plenty of pregnancy charts in the gallery and lots have either a slow rise or a few dips.

Arein, I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this. When was your blood drawn, was it today or did you get the results today from a previous draw? Thinking of you and sending you extra special sticky glue. Please keep us posted. :hugs:

Sweetmama, congrats on your O, that is great news!! Look at that, you just skipped a whole week of the 2ww!!

Tinks, it would be great if you could post a link to your chart (or make your ticker a clickable link). My temps are always all over the place until like 3 or so days before ovulation (and I ovulate late in my cycle). I think it's very normal for your pre ovulation temps to be up and down, it's really a consistant post o raise that you're looking for (and a possible dip on the day you O, but not everyone gets that). When you post your chart we can take a better look and see.

I'm 3 dpo today and when I woke up at 3am to use the bathroom I could not go back to sleep, I was so eager to take my temp and see if it went up that I think I kept myself awake. I eventually fell back asleep but I'm pretty sure I didn't get 3 hours of good sleep before I temped, so not sure how accurate my temp is today. The good thing is that it went up like crazy and FF finally gave me crosshairs and an O date.

LOL yeah that's helpful that I just skipped a whole week lol. I'm excited that I O'd finally!

OMG OMG OMG Look at my ticker guys I got an O on my chart and now it says 7DPO YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! Its a broken crosshair but its there none the less! :happydance:

yay!! :thumbup:

Thanks!!!

Thanks Pichi. My midwife said a line is a line no matter how faint it is lol. I told her basically I am scared and want a blood test.

I am almost 7 weeks she says :haha: I said :nope: give me a test lol

I dont want anything wrong but the way I am feeling its pregnancy or something else is going on in my stomach :rofl:

I have everything crossed for you!!

Thank you, but its negative so I am going to the midwife monday.

Hugs hopefully the midwife can help you!!

My husband and I are proud parents of four boys. I always wanted to have a girl and would like to try one last time. I won't be disappointed if I have a boy, but I will be over the moon if it's a girl.
I am on cd8, first time charting as we want to plan for a girl, looks like I am due to ovulate tomorrow, I used an ovulation kit today and got a faint line.
So fingers crossed

It is torture. The first 5 months I was off the shot, I had every pregnancy symptom known to man. BB tenderness (for the entire 5 months), morning sickness, cramps, acne, bloating...you name it. I went through a ton of HPTs only to find out I was never O-ing at all. Keep trying girl!

My husband and I are proud parents of four boys. I always wanted to have a girl and would like to try one last time. I won't be disappointed if I have a boy, but I will be over the moon if it's a girl.
I am on cd8, first time charting as we want to plan for a girl, looks like I am due to ovulate tomorrow, I used an ovulation kit today and got a faint line.
So fingers crossed

Hi Momtoboys! I haven't read ahead and don't know if this has already been addressed...

OPKs are different from HPTs. In order for an OPK to be +, the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. If you got a faint line, then you have a bit longer before o.

Best wishes to you!

Ok so I never realized how much work goes into just picking out hardware for your cabinetry and paint colors, I spent all day almost doing it.

AreIn83...I won't be much help stopping you cause I've been symptom spotting as well! Lol I've been sick to my stomach for two days which isn't like me. I've also had weird musscle spasam things in my lower belly...see I told you I wouldn't be much help!!! Lol

ladies... i really think my chart makes no sense... one min its up.. next its down.. and ff keeps chaging my ov dates.. i dunno what day im on or when to test... :dohh: just so confused

Babyhopes...sorry for your confusion, that must be a pain! I'm no expert, but it looks like 28 or 34 to me! How long is your LP?

i wish i knew.. my cycles are very irregular.. they have always been trouble... thats why i thought charting would help.. but its confusing me more lol... im tempted to go back to just bd every other day :rofl:

[URL=https://s904.photobucket.com/albums/ac247/arein83/?action=view&current=Photo2.jpg][IMG]https://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac247/arein83/th_Photo2.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Ok, so positive or evap? I haven't been able to catch anymore that look like this.

AreIn38...OMG!! I hope its a BFP for you! I did have a huge blue evap on a test like that a few months ago, but I hope yours is real. Do you have any other brands. Test again with something else to be sure!

It was after this one that I called the OB and got an order for my beta. Since this one, I had a pos Fact Plus, 2 neg FRER and another questionable Equate brand that had a pos line when I took it to DH. I put it down to get my camera and now you can see it if you squint and turn it the right way LOL.
I told Bernina I wasn't going to test....I bought three more tonight. I need mental evaluation. I was like holding it up in front of the lap top camera and turning it and DH says "....Uh...what...are you doing exactly?" I told him to leave me to my psychoses.

Hahahahaha...I know exactly how you feel. I've been there many times! This TTC stuff does make a girl feel crazy! I have to admit that even when I know its gonna be a BFP I kind of enjoy the whole analyzing the different tests process(in a sick and twisted way)! It could just be to early. Maybe FMU tomorrow will make it darker! FX for you!!

I just started charting this cycle so I've only got 2 days really, but I charted a few days before this cycle as well just to look at....

This is sooo confusing! It seems like they can b all over the place...I dont see how anyone can look at a chart and see when they are ovulating...it makes no sense to me :shrug:

Baby hopes My charts are like yours all over the place and I have really weird cycles too, I just got my crosshairs today so don't give up

AreIn, that's a promising looking test. Def use something like Clear Blue or FRER with fresh morning urine and see what you get!!! Fingers crossed for you!

To the girls who have charts that are hard to read, keep up with the charting, at least get one cycle under your belt, it can tell you so much about your body. I have a hard time making sense of the charts until I get to within 3 or 4 days of ovulation and then my temps drop and start to level out and then go up pretty markedly after ovulation. I only know this because I've temped for 3 cycles, the first one I was totally clueless and had no idea what to expect. FF is a pretty smart tool and it can decipher some pretty rocky looking charts.

Babyhopes, I think you may be able to test with your next available batch of first morning urine. You'll be 15 dpo at that point. Doesn't mean you still couldn't get a false negative, but I def don't think it's too early to test for you. Fingers crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->