New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I love it, just turned midnight and I'm officially 4 dpo, woa hoo!!! :happydance:

Thanks Pichi. My midwife said a line is a line no matter how faint it is lol. I told her basically I am scared and want a blood test.

I am almost 7 weeks she says :haha: I said :nope: give me a test lol

I dont want anything wrong but the way I am feeling its pregnancy or something else is going on in my stomach :rofl:

I have everything crossed for you!!

Thank you, but its negative so I am going to the midwife monday.

Wow I think they should give you an scan!!!

Bernina ; fingers crossed this will be the month

Shannon: could you not maybe ask for a scan? Its strange you are getting positives and the symptoms of pregnancy yes people are saying no.

yey bernina - 4dpo :)

baby_dixon - chart looks fine, your temp has dropped down to pre ov range.

babyhopes - as bernina says, it shouldn't be too early to test again in the next day or so. Good luck

Good luck Bernina!
Shannon, so sorry you still feel in limbo.
Sweetmama, you're in the 1ww now.
Impatient, how you doing?
AreIn83, thinking of you x

How are you foxy? Miss ya around here..I've been out more than in the last week or so also..kinda just need to break I guess..

Surely the doctors/midwives should be doing something for you Shannon? Bug them until they do!!! Good Luck!!

XxX

OMG!! Look what happens when I take a few days off. Maybe I should do it more often, it seems to be good luck for you girls!

:happydance:HUGE HUGE CONGRATS TO PICHI, FAIRY AND KAEDE :yipee:!!! I'm so excited for you girls!! Pichi and Fairy I cannot believe how in sync the two of you are, it only makes sense that you should be bump buddies. Good job you three, and enjoy 1st tri!!:thumbup:

Hi Nicole

I'm ok thanks hun. Not been around much as I didn't want to bring my negativity onto the thread. :)

This is my last month trying - gonna have a serious thinkk about where to go from here after this cycle.

how are you doing?

:wohoo: everything is GREAT with our bean!!! No more worrying, its position is more towards the back and we saw the HB :dance: I can now relax and stop stressing and second guessing myself. :D

Oh Moochacha,

I just caught up to this post and I'm so, so, so glad to hear that all is well!!! :yipee: What a relief for you and DH, I can't believe how long you had to wait but now that you know you must be so thrilled (I know I am)! So do they know why your HPTs were coming back negative? That seems so strange.

Hi Nicole

I'm ok thanks hun. Not been around much as I didn't want to bring my negativity onto the thread. :)

This is my last month trying - gonna have a serious thinkk about where to go from here after this cycle.

how are you doing?

Yeah thats kinda how I'm feeling also..kinda staying away cuz I feel low the last almost 2 weeks. We arent giving up we are trying but I'm not stressing so much I am doing opk and temping but not letting it all get to me this cycle.

I'm sorry you're done ttc after this cycle (all tho I really hope you wont need to because you'll be pregnant) but I can understand your feelings after months of trying it takes its toll..It took us 3 1/2 years with our 9 year old so I really do understand. :hugs:

Good luck Bernina!
Shannon, so sorry you still feel in limbo.
Sweetmama, you're in the 1ww now.
Impatient, how you doing?
AreIn83, thinking of you x

Thanks for asking...I was sad at my temp this morning, but have seen pregnant charts with two dips so hopefully its okay! I have had unusually feelings in my lower belly like musscle spasams and I was really sick to my stomach all day on 1 Wednesday. Who knows!! How are YOU feeling is the real question?? Lol

Impatient, I am feeling sore with wind right now. I hope your tem recovers as it is a bit early for AF isn't it?

:hugs: to Foxy and Nicole. I really hope things work out for you both soon.

Thanks! I know things will be OK for me..I just find myself thinking I should be pregnant right now but here I am trying..I know its not a very good way of thinking and it only last a second but..

Fairy girl - I'm sure the 1ww wait will fly by as I have to pack for the next 3 weeks but I can't be pregnant yet anyways. Not till after the 18th at least.

It must be hard for you right now nicole - hopefully you'll be successful this cycle.

I tried for over 3 years with my now ex. I can't go through all
that again - I don't know how you managed! Lots of respect
for you hun

Shannon-So sorry to hear about all the trouble and uncertainty that's still with you. I'm with the other girls, ask for a scan, hopefully you will get some good news.

Nicole-Glad to hear that you are feeling better and back in the temping game. Hopefully the extra fertility from the mc will work in your favour.

Foxy-I'm so sad to hear that you are not going to TTC after this cycle. You will be so missed around here, but I understand, you need to do for you first. Have you gone in to the doc yet? I really, really hope that this is your lucky cycle so you'll still keep us company.

Bernina-So glad to see that you o'd after your surgery. It means you are definitely back in the game now. Hopefully, that surgery did it's magic and you will over in 1st tri in the next couple of weeks!

:dust: to all the lovely ladies out there. Let's see some more BFPs, what a great week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->