New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Morning Ladies,

I have no idea at all what is going on with my body! Yesterday i had a light gush of AF (sorry TMI), so, i corked! but then it all completely dried up and dissapeared and ive not seen sign of AF since.

Do i mark this a spotting (being as it has now stopped), or do i go ahead and mark it as light on my chart and assume i'm on a new cycle?

FF have given me my cross hairs back now and for the last 3 days my temps have stayed above the line.

All stalkers welcome!

Morning ladies,

I have been trying for 7months now and this is my first month charting. Used opks before and using them daily along with pregnacare.

Can anyone have a look at my chart. Its so confusing?

Thanks x

snuggs i'd hold on a few days and see what they bring :)

Kayleigh Lou: according to FF you ov'd on the 3rd March because after that date you had 3 temps higher than your previous temps. looks like you had a temp dip 5dpo like i did also. you're now 6dpo and have maybe another 6days plus to wait till af if you're not sure of your lp

Thanks Pichi, i think i will. For now ive marked it as spotting so that it is still all plotting on one chart (which now means i'm 20dpo!). Hopefully the temps will stay high :D

Kayleigh Lou I think your charts looking good. If your temps continue to stay high for a few days i would say FF have your OV day correct and the dip at 5dpo a possible implantation.
FX'd for you... good luck

But ive been getting negs on the opks??

On the opks i usually get a positive around cd17 ish.

you won't get +opks now. you're passed OV according to FF. that's why it's best charting from CD1 because FF can get a better idea of your temps post and pre ovulation ^__^

Morning Ladies,

I have no idea at all what is going on with my body! Yesterday i had a light gush of AF (sorry TMI), so, i corked! but then it all completely dried up and dissapeared and ive not seen sign of AF since.

Do i mark this a spotting (being as it has now stopped), or do i go ahead and mark it as light on my chart and assume i'm on a new cycle?

FF have given me my cross hairs back now and for the last 3 days my temps have stayed above the line.

All stalkers welcome!

Thats a hard one because if it was anything more then spotting then ff counts it as af but since it was only one time (cant even say one day if it didnt last that long) I wouldnt count it as af..I say log it as spotting and see what ff does. if they count it as a new cycle (it shouldnt) then just log it in your notes.

I have a 35 day cycle. Now im even more confused lol. Even if i ovulated cd10 surely my cd9 &10 opk would have picked up a slight surge. They were bright white.

Opks started getting darker as of cd14. Havent tested again today as i test around 12 ish.

Thanks for your help ladies xxxxxxx

I'm terribly difficult aren't i :shy:

Yes, AF lasted around 20 mins (and if it was AF, surely i can get in the guiness wold records for shortest AF ever:rofl:).

I've marked as spotting for now... Lets see what FF comes up with in the next few days

x

Kayleigh Lou: i think maybe because you havn't started temping from the very start of your cycle FF thinks you have OV'd because you have gotten higher temps than those earlier on in the cycle. if this is your first month temping just use this as a "tester" month. get to grips on when you ov, what sort of temps you want to look for etc... and next month will be so much easier ^__^

I have a 35 day cycle. Now im even more confused lol. Even if i ovulated cd10 surely my cd9 &10 opk would have picked up a slight surge. They were bright white.

Opks started getting darker as of cd14. Havent tested again today as i test around 12 ish.

Thanks for your help ladies xxxxxxx

I sounds like you know your cycles really well. If you are getting negative OPK's the i wouldn't worry too much at the moment about FF saying you have OV'd. I know i have had an exceptionally long cycle this month, but FF has already changed my OV date 3 times and, although it sooo confusing, as the days go on and i take more temps, i can kinda see why FF have changed the dates.

I say you should keep doing what you're doing, if you're temp drops tomorrow then there's a good chance you may not have OV'd and in a few days time FF will change the crosshairs.

x

snugggs - yeah, i aggree. the crossbars are dashed lines so FF isn't sure exactly if O happened at the time it specified

Ah i didnt realise FF could change the red lines. I though it was going to stick like it! That makes a little more sense. I assumed that my temps would be kinda the same most of the month apart from ov. Just suprised to see all the dips.

Ive been noting down everything in the last 7 months as in august my depo ran out. So wanted to give info to my doctor. But first month in temping.

Oooo its all confusing lmao

its honestly not that bad once you get the hang of it. i only charted properly for 2 months - that 2nd month (being this cycle) i fell pregnant :)

Your chart is looking pretty fab Tierney – will be watching how it evolves over the next few days – lets hope those temps rise nice and high and stay elevated for you :thumbup:

https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/welcomeflowrs.gif Kayleigh Lou – I agree with the others that have said it is a little harder to know exactly what is going on with your chart as you started mid way through the month. It does get easier after you’ve had a full month of charting to understand it so keep going with it.

I’ve had a drop again this morning so look as if I am getting ready for the big O later in the week. Ideally I’d like to O Thursday but I reckon it will be Friday. Going to give the softcups a try on Wednesday / Thursday for the first time. OH goes away on the stag do late Thursday evening and won’t be back till Monday so that’ll be it for this month.

Baby :dust: to all :)

SmileyShazza your link to your chart doesn't work for me :(

SmileyShazza your link to your chart doesn't work for me :(

Thats really weird :wacko:

It was working fine, I've not changed anything on it. I've tried redoing the link but it doesn't work :wacko: Will have to look into that thanks for pointing it out.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SmileyShazza

Thats the link for the time being :)

I know FF still needs s few temps, but can anyone take a peek at my chart and tell me if you think my o was yesterday? I'm not totally sure my OPK would have been negative. I normally take it at 4p, but I had to pee at 1p, whereas normally I hold it longer. I drank a bit of water, not too much, but I wonder if it could have diluted it?
Last month I got 3 + OPKs, so I was a bit surprised to only get 1 now. I'm still taking one today to see if it is also neg.

Okay why would I have flat temps for 3 days? I am getting frustrated. I am supposed to O today and have been having o twinges for a week now.

Sahrene, looking good for a possible ovulation on cd 7. Still need a few more days of high temps but looks promising!! Have a great time in Vegas, how fun!!

So my chart gave me a thumbs up for my big O on Saturday! Which means in a 3PO! It says my test date is the 25th??? OMG that is so far away................ Please no witch!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->