New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I get periods that only last for a couple of days, maybe some spotting on the third day but it is very light. I think your AF definitely came and went - some of us are just lucky to have quick periods.

Your daughter's reaction to picking up her toys is a hoot - I'm going to have a horrible time not laughing hysterically should we get blessed with a little one that swears like a sailor ; )

Snuggs, was the flow bright red, or was it more of a brownish/pinkish color?

Nothing new with me. Creamy cm is about the only thing consistantly going on down there. Feel a few odd sensations in back and abdomen throughout the day, but that happens every cycle, so no news there.

Best of luck to everyone!!!

Hi Bernina,

I guess the flow was pinkish, but most certainly fresh looking. I had a real heavy feeling down there, was really weird actually. When i went to the loo and wiped i had the flow! (excuse TMI) I used 1 tampon (mini) and a couple of hours later when i went to change there was just a covering on the tip of brownish blood.

I really don't know what could have caused it :wacko:

I get periods that only last for a couple of days, maybe some spotting on the third day but it is very light. I think your AF definitely came and went - some of us are just lucky to have quick periods.

Your daughter's reaction to picking up her toys is a hoot - I'm going to have a horrible time not laughing hysterically should we get blessed with a little one that swears like a sailor ; )

I know, I know, wishful thinking.

Her other favorite is "What the hell, mom?" at totally inappropriate times.

Sorry AreIn - I didn't mean to squash any implantation bleed hopes! I think you know your body best, I just wanted to share what my periods are like in case you were looking to see if a short AF was normal.

Little girl's cursing is much funnier than little boys, imho ; )

AreIn - what is the B+ test on CD 30? Funny how your temps didn't take a dive before AF...

Jaimie, you didn't squash a thing. I know better, I just have to give it one last try!!! I had a a questionably pos HPT the day before, then a beta of 6.2 that day then 2 days of neg HPTs then AF. I quit temping when I got that pos beta because I thought that was it....should have known. But really if you look at my temps from CD1 and CD2 on this new cycle, my temp didn't drop til today.

Thanks for the advice girls I appreciate it. We're officially HOME OWNERS now!

shazza - good luck with o and using the softcups i used them for the first time this month and they are really easy to use.

Bernina - your temps are nice and high hope they stay way above that coverline for you.

Sweetmama - congrats on your house!

Hi nicole
please will you have a look at my chart, your always full of wisdom :), Im not sure if my temp should have went up yet?
thanks

Hi nicole
please will you have a look at my chart, your always full of wisdom :), Im not sure if my temp should have went up yet?
thanks

I was going to look awhile ago but couldnt get your chart to come up..I got side tracked and forgot to ask you for the link..any way..it looks like you may be Oing today..I think you'll get you temp jump tomorrow. :hugs:

Hey Shannon, I'm feeling pretty good strep is gone my spirit is high..
it feels so damn good to be out of my funk lol
How are you?

I was just looking at your chart..I wonder if the flat temps the last 3 days means O is coming..I bet it does and your cm and cp are right..I hope this is your O honey.. (haha I would sooo never say that to anyone standing in front of me)

I'm glad you are feeling better Nicole! Shannon - I'm really sorry you are just hanging in there. I love that you keep putting fun wedding pics in your profile though - must have been a gorgeous day!

Where in Maine are you? I have a very good friend from High School that lives in Portland. In fact, she dated my DH for years while we were all in college. Of course, she just fell preggers just like all my other good friends. Jerks! Haha.

So I've had some flat temps - does that mean I'm due for an implantation dip tomorrow? I say YES

Fingers crossed for that ID tomorrow Jaimie :)

Thanks Foxy - it is wishful and illogical thinking but I'm sticking with it! How are you feeling? Your doc had better be on board with the baby action plan for you, that is all I've got to say. If he or she isn't you should give us their number so we can lobby for immediate and successful intervention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->