New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi nicole,

thank you, you always help me out :flower:

it was taken at the normal time, i was a bit hot but i wouldn't say overly and thought the same and as it is saturday, kids are at their Dads i had a lie in and took it again when i woke it was only .02 different.

moochacha, I am so sorry for your loss. That is truly awful. My thoughts are with you and your oh.

Aquila19, that is an unusual user name. Is it your name? It's very sweet. x

Hi Ladies
Yay I have my cross hairs and my temp went up again this morning, i cant stand this wait and because I don't have many charts on FF, she has told me to wait until 28th to test :nope:
Does she not realise how much we all love to poas?

Moochacha - sorry for you loss, thinking of you.

Foxy - really strange because I haven't been on the site that long and don't really know people but I had a dream last night that you posted you got your BFP! muth have been because I was on here before I went to bed:haha:

Good luck ladies

hey ladies, i've just started charting and was wondering if it made a difference if you slept in or not? like today, i slept in until 11:00, the past few days my temps have been 98.1-98.3, but AF stopped yesterday and today my temp is 97.8. is it because i slept in and took it later, or because the witch is gone?
:flower:

Wow, disappear for a few days and I miss about a hundred pages!!!

Moochacha - I'm so, so sorry for your loss :( I feel your pain, I'm having a rough time too. Been bleeding since thursday. I have an emergency scan on wednesday, finger's crossed baby is still there!

XxX

Thinking of you kaede
Im sure everything will be fine, keeping everything crossed for you
:hugs:

Ugh I feel like I've been hit by a TRUCK!!! My good gosh. My allergies are kicking in HARDCORE today!

Thanks girlies! :flower:
Hopefully, I'll have better luck next month!
Make sure it's a really BIG bucket foxy!! :winkwink:

Think we're gonna try the softcups this cycle! :thumbup:

Oooh JB3 I hope that was a premonition :) Congrats on your crosshairs. Looking forward to seeing your chart develop.

Kaede - I hope everything works out ok for you :)

I'm hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow - don't want a month of late ovulation!

mamaxm - a temp drop after AF is perfectly normal. Taking your temp later or earlier than usual can make a difference to your temps, so juat mark the time down on FF and if it will mark your temp with an open circle to show it was taken at a different time to usual.

i guess i better start setting an alarm! i've just been temping as i wake up, which is usually around 8 or 9.
just signed up for vip for 90 days! :) hoping i wont need any more time than that..

^^^wow 90 days doesn't seem like that long! when you say i hope to get pregnant in the next three months, it sounds terribly long, but 90 days sounds like nothing! that lifted my spirits quite a bit.

Moochacha - I'm so, so sorry for your loss :( I feel your pain, I'm having a rough time too. Been bleeding since thursday. I have an emergency scan on wednesday, finger's crossed baby is still there!

XxX

I really hope everything is ok. I had to get rushed the ER because my MC happened so fast without warning. It was like I went into instant labor, we had been moving around and I had a sore back for a while but I thought it was from moving. Still don't know why it happened the doctors don't really care either. I'm having the worse AF now it wont go away, its really heavy and I'm still passing clots the size of a hand... Went to the GP and they said its normal I've already had a d&c, they said if it keeps up for 2 weeks!!!! Then come back....

It's so bad that I have to wake up 2-3 times a night to refresh so to speak... I feel like I'm really low on iron by the end of the day my energy levels are zero.

I really hope everything is well with your bean, have lots and lots of bed rest till you can get a scan.

XxX

I really hope everything is ok. I had to get rushed the ER because my MC happened so fast without warning. It was like I went into instant labor, we had been moving around and I had a sore back for a while but I thought it was from moving. Still don't know why it happened the doctors don't really care either. I'm having the worse AF now it wont go away, its really heavy and I'm still passing clots the size of a hand... Went to the GP and they said its normal I've already had a d&c, they said if it keeps up for 2 weeks!!!! Then come back....

It's so bad that I have to wake up 2-3 times a night to refresh so to speak... I feel like I'm really low on iron by the end of the day my energy levels are zero.

I really hope everything is well with your bean, have lots and lots of bed rest till you can get a scan.

Oh, Moochacha, how horrible! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I was really hoping this was your lucky one. I wish you all the best in your recovery, and hope that the break does you and DH good. A B-Day/Anniversary BFP sounds awesome, and I'm glad you're still hanging around with us while you're WTT.

Kaede, I have my FX'd that everything is fine with your little bean. Did you give up charting? I have spotted and bled A LOT through my pregnancy so far and charting has actually kept my spirits up as I go along (yes, I'm STILL doing it, 70 DPO today, LOL!) I think I will keep going until I'm convinced that the bleeding is gone for good, or a baby pops out of me! I know it's not the same comfort for everyone, but I just thought I'd share that.

I haven't been stalking too much lately girls, so I will have to take some time to look over the charts this weekend. I'm hoping to hear some more announcements soon!

Good to hear from you mystic. Wow @ 70 dpo :) Have you had a 12 week scan?

Good to hear from you mystic. Wow @ 70 dpo :) Have you had a 12 week scan?

UGH!! Touchy subject with me this weekend. I booked my 12 week scan waaaaay back in the beginning of Feb. for yesterday, the last day before our spring break here so no matter what happenned I'd have a week + before having to go back to work. I even called to confirm it later and there was no problem. I went in yesterday and apparently the ultrasound clinic has a specific sonographer who has to do the NT measurements who wasn't even working that day and apparently NEVER works on Fridays, yet no one had a problem with me booking this scan :growlmad:! I was sooooo angry AND had a full bladder, I really let those girls have it at the desk!!! So now I have another one booked at another place for Wednesday morning, and we'll see how that goes, it's kinda better coz DH can make this one.

Looks like you're gearing up for O foxy, I'm really hoping that those softcups do their job and you can join me in my madness, :wacko: LOL!!!

Oh god mystic - I'd have gone absolutely beserk if that had been me. I'm glad you managed to get an alternative booked reasonably quickly and that it is better for DH. You must be excited.

Yep, expecting O today or tomorrow - made sure we've bd'd plenty as we usually miss the most important day hah :)

Moochacha and Kaede :hugs:

Foxy good luck :dust:

Mystic ..some doc offices drive me nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->