New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

XShell - the CM is definitely a good sign!

Thanks for feeling positive for me FairyGirl - that is very encouraging!

Had some dizziness this morning but unfortunately even that symptom isn't new for me - I've also gotten it sometimes before AF.

I just got a book of knitting patterns for babies from a good friend that is due in May. I'm hoping the knitting will be a good baby dust generator!

Just make sure that whatever you knit, you rub on your belly :happydance:

So sorry Moochacha:( I so upset that this keeps happening to awesome deserving ladies! You'll get there soon!

Jaimie2eyes...today my feelings are different than yesterday. I have a dull aching around my hips a way down by my pelvic bone?? I so don't think I'm preggo so these feelings are starting to concern me! Good luck to you! Are you testing on Sat? I am!
:dust:

Hello Ladies,

Moochacha - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. :hugs:

It's been a while sense I've posted here. I was trying to take a more laid back approach this month and I thought that it may have worked untill today when AF showed her ugly face. :sad2: Right now I just feel terrible. I tried not to get my hopes up but I really thought this month was my month. I had a pos opk, triphasic chart and really high temps. Well right now I just don't know what to do. I feel like I just want to stop and do the NTNP thing but I tried that one month and I felt like I wasted a whole month. Sorry to be such a downer, just needed a place to vent. DH wants to be a father very bad and I know he's upset as well and don't want to make him feel down so I try to keep a positive additude with him. On to another month that will hopefully end with a BFP.

:dust: to everyone, Congrats on any :bfp:'s and a big hello to all the new ladies here.

Sorry this wasn't your month, but there's always next month, right! I agree with you about staying strong for DH. Us women have so many emotions that we need to vent and I don't like to dump it all on him either. It's so nice to have this outlet for that! And I can't imagine NTNP when you are REALLY ready. I could never do that. I think its okay to try your heart out as long as you can remain calm. Sending lots of positive vibes your way!!:)

I hope so Shannon, and sorry for the lack of PMA, but I've had nothing but PMA for the past 5 months and it's gotten me nowhere! Lol this is the first month I really feel like it's not going to happen so maybe it will. I am positive every month and feel like I have symptoms and then you guessed it...AF arrives! I don't know how to stop playing this guessing game in my head! Sorry to dump, just having a moment!

Ooooooohh Shannon! I just looked at your chart:) I knew your temps were going to start going up!!!!!

impatient I know the feeling. Month 6 here and 3 cycles! I am trying to have PMA at this moment its hard. especially when you have symptoms and you find out you are not! I totally understand where you are coming from!

I am keeping my fingers crossed they keep going up. I ovualted on CD 48 last month too:)

Thank you girls for all the support!! I'm going to WTT for a few months its DH 30th in sept and mine in Oct and our first wedding anniversary in Sept so we figure we can WTT till after that and do something really nice for all the milestones.

Plus I need some time to recovery its been a roller coaster. I'm still going to chart though it makes me feel everything is working plus I want to use the info in case I need it in the future. :D Looks like I'll be here cheering you all on for a few months!

Jamie I totally agree about working out!!! Plus it makes me feel super good about myself even when I'm feeling low. I've lost all the weight I put on from being sick from kidney related stuff now I just want to regain my bounce, spark and energy. :D

:hugs: nadira - sorry AF got you. I see what you mean about your chart, it looked great. Bodies can be so cruel. Good luck for this cycle x

moochacha - I think you have the right idea giving your body (and mind) time to recover. What a wonderful birthday or anniversary gift a BFP will be :) x

I'm gutted today my temp keeps dropping and I think AF is on her way, I've done a sneaky test and its negative, I didnt get my hopes up but its soul destroying when you get that BFN. I've got another 4-5 weeks to wait till O again now!

I feel sorry DH aswell this cycle as he took a real interest in my chart and he was really quiet this morning when I told him it was negative. I've got a doctors appointment though his afternoon about ttc and my thyroid issue that are affecting it so hopefully may get some PMA back x

Foxy your charts looking good looks like you got the BD covered x

I just ordered some Softcups and Pre-Seed. I've never used either one but on BNP and other message boards, I've heard good things.

We're also going to try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this cycle. So hopefully with the Softcups, Pre-Seed and SME, we'll make it happen this month.

AreIn: I'm intrigued and was just wondering what Pre-seed and SME are?...
oh & I like the new pic! ~ She is so damn cute! :winkwink:

Sazza: Good idea about watching the video on the softcups!
I will certainly do that!! :thumbup:

Moochacha: Sending you some :hug:
Be gentle with yourself. xx

Things crop up that mean you don’t always get to follow the plan to the letter. As long as you are giving it a good shot then fingers crossed.

Sorry to hear of your BFN Tierney. I hope it’s just a temporary blip and AF isn’t on her way to you.

Foxy – Hurrah for EWCM!!!!! Looks like you’ve got a busy weekend ahead of you :winkwink:

Moochacha – don’t blame you for having a bit of a break. Sometimes a few months off is just what you need to replenish the soul and feel refreshed and revived. I hope you will be checking in on us all to see how we are doing :hugs:

Shannon – I really hope your temps keep rising and FF confirms OV for you :thumbup:

I’ve had another small rise this morning which is good. My chart is looking different to previous months, my pre-O temps are a lot lower than they have been the last two cycles. I noticed when I overlaid my charts that my temps around O are always more or less exactly the same – will be interesting to see what happens post O this month. Obviously I’m hoping for nicely rising temps which stay high :winkwink:

https://www.mommaville.com/forums/images/smilies/babydust.gif to all!

Tierney you are still above your coverline :)

shannon - i hope those temps climb for you and you get crossbars soon :D

Impatient- Thanks for the encouragement to keep going. I'm feeling a little better today. I know what you mean about the sympton spotting, it seems whenever I think it's my month it's not. Your temps are looking good, fx'd for you this month.

Shanoon- Try to stay positive, so much easier said than done I know. Looks like you may have O'd on Cd48. Fx'd this will be your BFP cycle!

Foxy- yeah I really thought this was going to be it...hope to see some crosshairs on your chart very soon.

Moochacha- I agree with foxy, I think a BFP would be a great birthday/anniversary gift for you guys.

Pichi- Thanks for commenting on my thread, AF showed so it's on to another month. Hope you and your beanie are doing well.

I'm thinking I might try softcups this month, anyone using them/tried them before?

Smiley, Shannon and Foxy - seems like y'all are approaching the big O, hopefully in more ways than one ; ) I hope you have fun, relaxed, successful BDing going on!

Impatient - that sounds like a good sign to me! I'm testing on Monday morning : )

Tierney - I had my 2 1/2 thyroid cancer free check up yesterday! My TSH levels are slightly suppressed, right where my doc wants them to be. He did a pregnancy and TSH level study and thinks I should have no problem conceiving on the dose I'm currently on. I hope your doc's visit goes well and that your levels are also good.

Hi Pichi! How is your little cupcake?

Moochacha - I love the idea of you taking a more relaxed approach and making time to celebrate your 30th birthdays. That is a huge milestone and definitely deserves a fabulous celebration! You look great - the working out is definitely working for you!

Loads of baby dust and well wishes ladies...

FX for you Jaimie2eyes!!! Goodluck and lots and lots and lots of

hi all

jamie and impatient ur charts are looking good u 2 ..... fx for u both

had a little temp rise today so hopefully ill be in the 2ww soon... at not alone i see as foxy, nicole and smileyshazza look like they will join me to get our :bfp:'s ...hey ladies!!!!!

lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

to everyone :smile:

I like how we have a good mix of cycles on this thread - while some gals are ov'ing others are coming to the end of the 2ww. Makes for a constant stream of interesting information : ) Go ovulicious ladies!

Nadira - Shazza and I are using them this cycle. I really like them! Easy to insert and remove - I was worried about both of those parts! Don't feel them at all once they are in. I've had now leakage whatsoever, which is great and gives me hope that the old:spermy: are having a helping hand staying up where they need to be!!

Who knows if they will lead to a BFP, but atleast you can BD and just get on with your day rather than having to lie with your hips raised etc etc for 30 mins or so! :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm hoping for a temp rise tomorrow morning - hoping today's dip is pre ov! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"