New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Wow, disappear for a few days and I miss about a hundred pages!!!

Moochacha - I'm so, so sorry for your loss :( I feel your pain, I'm having a rough time too. Been bleeding since thursday. I have an emergency scan on wednesday, finger's crossed baby is still there!

XxX

I really hope everything is ok. I had to get rushed the ER because my MC happened so fast without warning. It was like I went into instant labor, we had been moving around and I had a sore back for a while but I thought it was from moving. Still don't know why it happened the doctors don't really care either. I'm having the worse AF now it wont go away, its really heavy and I'm still passing clots the size of a hand... Went to the GP and they said its normal I've already had a d&c, they said if it keeps up for 2 weeks!!!! Then come back....

It's so bad that I have to wake up 2-3 times a night to refresh so to speak... I feel like I'm really low on iron by the end of the day my energy levels are zero.

I really hope everything is well with your bean, have lots and lots of bed rest till you can get a scan.

Oh, Moochacha, how horrible! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I was really hoping this was your lucky one. I wish you all the best in your recovery, and hope that the break does you and DH good. A B-Day/Anniversary BFP sounds awesome, and I'm glad you're still hanging around with us while you're WTT.

Kaede, I have my FX'd that everything is fine with your little bean. Did you give up charting? I have spotted and bled A LOT through my pregnancy so far and charting has actually kept my spirits up as I go along (yes, I'm STILL doing it, 70 DPO today, LOL!) I think I will keep going until I'm convinced that the bleeding is gone for good, or a baby pops out of me! I know it's not the same comfort for everyone, but I just thought I'd share that.

I haven't been stalking too much lately girls, so I will have to take some time to look over the charts this weekend. I'm hoping to hear some more announcements soon!

Hey chick!! You totally have to let us know how he scan goes next week!!! :flower::hugs:

I was hoping i would get another high temp today but i ended up with a lower one so no ov as yet detected :-( looks like a couple more bding's to make sure we catch the eggy!!!

my oh has told me on both thurs and fri night that i felt so HOT like a hot water bottle lol .... guess that was the signs of my temp going up he didnt say it last night when we were cuddling so it showed with the lower temp this morning!!!

im finding waiting for the 2ww really hard......

should i be worried about the lower temp today after the couple of high ones i had before? or is there a chance i might not ov?

would anyone mind having a peek at my chart plz ladies :)

shell - I think you need a couple more days of temps to get a clearer idea of what is going on.
Your current temps are still around the same as the rest of your cycle so far, so I don't think you've ov'd just yet. Hang on in there! :)

My temp is finally up today. Woke up 45 mins later than usual, hence the open circle. If tomorrow's temp is high, then I'll peobably adjust it to show a normal cicle.

Hope everyone is ok :)

well yesterdays was a flukey temp so im gutted, thought this was it :(

I wouldn't worry Lolley, your temps do not have to be spectacular to get a BFP.

i need some advice ladies......

tmi sorry ..... i just been to the toilet as i felt really wet down there and when i wiped theres was ewcm and some pinkish colour like light pink blood if that makes sense so im just wondering if it could be ov bleed as i think im due to ov around very soon so if it is ov bleed is there still time to bd later today when oh comes home from work? ill keep a check on down there incase it could be af but i dont think it could be!

any info would be great thanks ladies

You still have time, they say eggy can live up to 24 hours and as the colour was pink, it doesn't sound like old blood. So yes, go jump on your OH when he gets home.

thanks hazlenut and fairgirl................. :)

think il be spending most of the day going toilet to keep checking hehe

OH wont know whats hit him when he gets home..... ;_)

Sounds like your OH will be one happy camper this evening shell :) hehe

Hi ladies, just wanted to update you all. I took another test this morning and I think I got an evap line? It came up somewhere around the 10 minute mark? I look at it for the first 2 minutes then go back to it around 10 min later to analize it lol. Its very faint and hard to tell if its gray or may be the stArt of a colored line. The test yesterday had nothing at all. These are dollor store test. Should I waste money on an FRER or wait it out?? What would you do????

Impatient do you have any other cheapies? If not do an FRER in a day or two with FMU?

Foxy you're gonna get one high coverline! Have you played to see if you get it with another 2 high temps?

Hi Fairy - yep I've had a play and my coverline was 97.55 I think. Will get off my phone and on the pc to have a proper play. How are you doing?

Ok, so have played around and yep, coverline will be up around 97.70 if my temps stay up above that mark. If I get a fallback tomorrow, around 97.60 then it lowers my coverline to 97.55.

I hate high coverlines! :(

Yes fairygirl I have another cheapie. Should I do it today or tomorrow?

My immune system is rubbish so I'm having yet another day of rest. Had a scare midweek as my temp was 101 but my doctor didn't say anything as it was normal by the time I saw him. I keep popping back here for charts to look at but seems to have slowed down a bit.
Impatient, it is up to you, I can't believe you left it the ten minutes, when I did my first test I went back after 2!

Your chart is looking good impatient. I would hold off till the morning for FMU if I were you.

FX for you :D

Hopefully everything is fine with your little one fairy. Have you stopped charting now?

I'm gonna have post links to all current charts just to make it easier to catch up with everyone :)

Sorry if I've missed out anybody :)

Sorry ladies - dunno what's gone on with the links!

Thanks for the response girls;) Fairygirl...lol I leave my test because I'm so sick of seeing BFNs! I'm scared of them!! LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->