New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Jaimie - your chart is totally different to last months. I hope that is a good sign! Your temps are nicely above your coverline. Fx for you :D

Tierney - don't worry yourself unecessarily about your temps at the moment, they are still above your coverline. Good luck :D

Shell - hope you join me and a few other ladies in the 2ww in the next day or so :D

pichi - 5 weeks 2 days :D Wow Hope all is well with you.

everything is good Foxy. still don't believe it to be quite honest. I have my scan on the 19th April. can't wait!

Jaimie my little muffin is doing just fine i think. so far i've not really had any symptoms at all besides tiredness and slight nausea

like i said before, i wish i could take all you girls with me :( *lots of baby dust* xx

Jaimie my little muffin is doing just fine i think. so far i've not really had any symptoms at all besides tiredness and slight nausea

like i said before, i wish i could take all you girls with me :( *lots of baby dust* xx

My symptoms kicked in bang on 6 weeks so you might start getting something from next week.

Lets hope some of us won't be far behind you - keep a seat warm for us is 1st tri :thumbup:

hey all I hope everyone is having a good day, my DS had surgery today and slept most of the day away so we're just cuddling today. Except his Biodad's girlfriend decided to rub in my face that I didn't get what I was asking for, that's ok though because if she keeps it up I may appeal that.

Nadira - Shazza and I are using them this cycle. I really like them! Easy to insert and remove - I was worried about both of those parts! Don't feel them at all once they are in. I've had now leakage whatsoever, which is great and gives me hope that the old:spermy: are having a helping hand staying up where they need to be!!

Who knows if they will lead to a BFP, but atleast you can BD and just get on with your day rather than having to lie with your hips raised etc etc for 30 mins or so! :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm hoping for a temp rise tomorrow morning - hoping today's dip is pre ov! :D

So true about being able to move on and not have to lie there afterwards. I ordered some online last night so hopefully they will. Definitely can't hurt. Fx'd for both you and Shazza hopefully it will help with getting your BFP.

Babydust to everyone!!!

Nadira - Shazza and I are using them this cycle. I really like them! Easy to insert and remove - I was worried about both of those parts! Don't feel them at all once they are in. I've had now leakage whatsoever, which is great and gives me hope that the old:spermy: are having a helping hand staying up where they need to be!!

Who knows if they will lead to a BFP, but atleast you can BD and just get on with your day rather than having to lie with your hips raised etc etc for 30 mins or so! :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm hoping for a temp rise tomorrow morning - hoping today's dip is pre ov! :D

They really are wonderful!!! I was using a mooncup the cycle I got my bfp. Got everything crossed for you foxy!!! :happydance:

hello girls! i am a total newbie when it comes to charting. i only started this cycle (2/12) and actually only got off bcp's early dec after 7+ years on yasmin/yas. i've always had normal 29-30 day cycles, and it looks like i might be on track for that once again.

currently i'm dwindling down on the 2ww -- af is due on mon. i'm starting to feel like, just COME ALREADY and get it over with!

i've had a lot of different symptoms in the past week or so, but i feel like i might be looking too much into it, or it's just my cycle normalizing too. i just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing!

:hi:Welcome aquilia! I'm still a newbie here as well, and these girls have been fab!

sweetmama: hope your DS will feel better soon. :flower:

~ Got AF today, so no BBP for me this month! :cry:
And since we've only been TTC since Oct/Nov and just onc cycle charting, the doctor wants us to keep doing what we're doing for another 4-6 months before doing any fertility test. :sad1: She is however going to draw blood on cd21 to check my progesterone levels. And mentioned doing a HSG at some point to see if my tubes are open and okay. So that's a start I guess!! Yay! :happydance:

Sorry AF got you hun. I had the same response from my doctor. Although no mention of HSG.

Keep doing what you are doing and I'm sure that BFP will be just round the corner.

I'm off to look round the corner for mine, and I'll try to bring back a bucket load for us all :)

Morning ladies x

Well either FF has lost it or my body has, temps all over the place FF thinks I ovulated 5 days ago when my cervix was closed. I should ovulate tomorrow but my mucus is nothing like where it should be and negative OPK yesterday, I have this feeling I wont be ovulating this month, which I also had 2 months ago, so every other month? Hmm, problem with one ovary maybe? Or am I worrying too much? :D

You're worrying too much hun. If FF is right, then you have missed your OPK window. Give your body a few more days and see what happens. It's still early in your cycle. :)

hello girls! i am a total newbie when it comes to charting. i only started this cycle (2/12) and actually only got off bcp's early dec after 7+ years on yasmin/yas. i've always had normal 29-30 day cycles, and it looks like i might be on track for that once again.

currently i'm dwindling down on the 2ww -- af is due on mon. i'm starting to feel like, just COME ALREADY and get it over with!

i've had a lot of different symptoms in the past week or so, but i feel like i might be looking too much into it, or it's just my cycle normalizing too. i just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing!

Welcome good luck this month :dust:

Hi ladies,
as usual i have not been on as much as i would like,

Moochcha- sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

could someone have a quick look at my chart and tell me if you think the temp rise i had this morning is probably a fluke, its very high compared to the rest!

Hi ladies,
as usual i have not been on as much as i would like,

Moochcha- sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

could someone have a quick look at my chart and tell me if you think the temp rise i had this morning is probably a fluke, its very high compared to the rest!

If it was taken at the same time as all the rest of your temps and you were not overly heated Id say its not a fluke at all..your chart looks great good luck!!

Lolley - looks like the start of a triphasic pattern to me, next few days will be interesting!

Thanks Foxy - I have EWCM now, though still not as watery as id like, will keep going with the conceive plus and softcups and Evening Primrose Oil! Still negative on an OPK today though, but I think my IC OPK's maybe rubbish. At least FF has taken the crosshairs away.

thanks tessa and moochacha!

tessa: sorry to hear af came... i'm waiting for mine as well... ahhh the agony!

Good morning ladies, I took a dollar store test with second MU and it was BFN, what else!! I pissed and knew I would be...why do I do this to myself?? I'm drinking wine tonight!! I know it could be to early, but let's be honest...if I was chances are it would have shone up!! Good luck to those testing soon, I hope you get your BFP!!

Afternoon ladies, Sorry i haven't been about for a few day.
I am doing my temp as soon as my alarm goes off and i'm being strict with myself.
I have put my temp into FF today and it is a different circle on the graph. Could someone please take a look and tell me what it means?
Thanks.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bc084

Hazelnut - have you ticked the deprived sleep box or entered a different time in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->